S. Kozlovskaya, Y. Shimanovskaya, K. Shimanovskaya, M. Drobyshev, D. Kozlovskaya
PSYCHOLOGICAL FEATURES OF ELDERLY PERSON
Svetlana Kozlovskaya – Candidate of Psychological Sciences, Associate professor of the Department of theory and methodic of social work, Russian State Social University (Moscow), e-mail: email@example.com
Yanina Shimanovskaya – Candidate of Sociological Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of Department of social technologies, Russian State Social University (Moscow), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristina Shimanovskaya – Specialist of teaching and guiding at Preparing Educational Documents Department, Russian State Social University (Moscow), e-mail: email@example.com
Maxim Drobyshev – third-year-student, Faculty of public administration and financial control, Financial University under government of Russian Federation (Moscow), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Daria Kozlovskaya – third-year-student, Faculty of public administration and financial control, Financial University under government of Russian Federation (Moscow), e-mail: email@example.com
Annotation. In this article the authors pay attention to the problems of an elderly person`s psychology in modern conditions of society development. The appeal to the problem seems to be urgent in view of the fact that market conditions and changes in the age structure of society grows the society’s need to increase the level of social protection of elderly people. The study of these issues contributes to the psychosocial work programs that promote self-actualization of an old man.
Key words: aging, elderly person psychology, older age (aging), psychological aging, psychosocial work.
- Abramova G.S. Practical psychology. 6th ed., Rev. and ext. – M .: Academic Project, 2003. 496 p.
- Alperovich V. Problems of aging. Moscow, 2004.
- Antsyferova L.I. New stage of later life: the warm autumn and a harsh winter? – Samara: Publishing House Bahr M, 2004. – 736 p.
- Boltenko V.V., Granovskaya R.N. Elements of Practical Psychology. – M., 1984. – 195 p.
- Borisova O.Y. Social protection of elderly person [Text] /O.YU. Borisov. – Chelyabinsk: “Granada-Press”, 2013. – 113 p.
- Yermolayeva M.V.Prakticheskaya psychology of old age. M .: Eksmo-Press, 2002.
- Ilyin E.P. Psychology of maturity. – St. Petersburg, 2012. -. 544p.
- Krasnova O.V. Social psychology of aging. – M. Academy, 2002. – 288p.
- Krasnova O.V., Galasyuk I.N., Shinin T.V. Personality Psychology elderly and persons with disabilities. SPb .: KARO, 2011.
- Logunova N.I. Basic psychological characteristics of personality formation elderly // Bulletin of the University of the Russian Academy of Education. – 2012, number 5. P..35-38.
- Roschak K. Psychological features of the person in old age: the Author’s dis. M., 1990.
- Sorokoumova E.A. Age-related psychology. – SPb .: Peter, 2006. – 208 p.
- Starovoitova L.I., Kozlovskaya S.N., Shimanovskaya Y.V., Shimanovskaya K.A. Organized leisure as a means of restoring the image of the elderly // Human Capital. 2015. №8 (80). S.35-38.
- Tolstoy A.V. The ages of life. – M., 1988. -224s.
- Tulchin M.M. The psychology of old age. – M., 1993.
- Erikson E. Identity: Youth and crisis. – M .: Logos, 1996. – S. 152.
- Birren J. The Handbook of the Psychology of Aging: Consisting of 3 vol: Crit. Comprehensive rev. of research knowledge, theories, concept. New York, 1985. 267 р.
- Goleman D. Erikson, in his own old age, expands his view of life. The New York Times. 1988. June 14.
- Prahl H.-W./Schroeter, K. Soziologie des Alterns. EineEinführung. München – Wien: Schöningh. 1996.