S. Kozlovskaya, Y. Shimanovskaya, K. Shimanovskaya, M. Drobyshev, D. Kozlovskaya
ASSESSMENT CRITERIA OF INDICATORS WHICH DEFINE QUALITY OF LIFE
Yanina V. Shimanovskaya – candidate of Sociological Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of Department of social technologies, Russian State Social University (Moscow), e-mail: email@example.com
Svetlana N. Kozlovskaya – candidate of Psychological Sciences, Associate professor of Department of theory and methodic of social work, Russian State Social University (Moscow), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristina A. Shimanovskaya – specialist of teaching and guiding at Preparing Educational Documents Department, Russian State Social University (Moscow)
Maxim R. Drobyshev – third-year-student, Faculty of public administration and financial control, Financial University under government of Russian Federation (Moscow)
Daria I. Kozlovskaya – third-year-student, Faculty of public administration and financial control, Financial University under government of Russian Federation (Moscow)
Annotation. This article presents the essential characteristic of indicators which define the quality of life. The appeal to the problem is urgent because assessment criteria of indicators defining quality of life, make it possible to create a picture of objective reality. They serve for the government helping to provide the certain social level and to develop the system of state guarantees in socio-economical policy.
Keywords: quality of life, welfare, social protection, population and health, education, living conditions, quality of products and services, environmental situation, legal protection, culture, physical culture and sport, tourism.
- The quality and standard of living of the population in modern Russia: state, trends and prospects. Proceedings of the International scientific-practical conference //JSC VCUG, isepn. – M.: OOO “M-Studio”, 2012 – 313 p.
- Kozlovskaya S.N. Ensuring the quality of training of specialists in the field of “social work” Bulletin of social work. 2012. No. 1. P. 46-56.
- Muchkaeva I., I. Chapaykina, Novokreschenov N. The assessment of quality of life using international indices: System management. The electronic scientific journal of Moscow state University. N. P. Ogarev, 2012, issue No. 1 (15).
- The population of Russia 2012: the Twentieth annual demographic report Executive editor A. G. Vishnevsky, M., Publishing house of the Higher school of Economics, 2014 – 44 p.
- The order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 17.11.2008, No. 1662-R (as amended on 08.08.2009) “On the Concept of long-term socio-economic development up to 2020”
- Rimashevskaya N.M. In favor of the poor: the Russian newspaper dated 21.06.2013.
- Spiridonov S.P., Nizhegorodov E.V., Gerasimov B.I. Institutional indicators of quality of life. – Tambov: Publishing house GOU VPO TGTU, 2010. -43 p.
- The decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 09.10.2007 No. 1351 (as amended from 01.07.2014) “On approval of the concept of demographic policy of the Russian Federation for the period till 2025”
- Kholostova E.I., Kononova, L.I., Technology of social work: a Textbook – M.: Publishing and trading Corporation “Dashkov and Ko”, 2014. – 24 p.
- The Sheviakov A.Yu., Myths and realities of social policy: monograph. – M.: Russian Academy of Sciences Institute of socio-economic population problems of RAS, 2011. – 72 p.
- Shimanovskaya Y.V. Office of social innovation in health care In the book: Social work and social education: problems of personnel training for social sphere of Educational-methodical collection. Moscow, 2009. S. 151-155.
- Yakunin A.S. Actual problems of development of social management effectiveness: the World of science: the scientific Internet-journal, 2013, issue № 3. – 2.