L. Kolomiychenko, R. Aleksyuk
PROGRAM-TARGET AND TECHNOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF FORMATION OF VALUE-SEMANTIC ATTITUDE OF CADETS OF MILITARY UNIVERSITIES TO MILITARY SERVICE
Lyudmila V. Kolomiychenko – Doctor of Education, Professor of the Department of Humanities and social sciences, Perm Military Institute of Forces National Guard of the Russian Federation, Perm, Russian Federation, SPIN-код: 6460-9426, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Roman A. Aleksyuk – Teacher of the department of food and clothing provision, Perm Military Institute of Forces National Guard of the Russian Federation, Perm, Russian Federation, SPIN-code: 8988-6626, E-mail: R.A.Aleksiuk@yandex.ru
Abstract. The article deals with the problem of formation of value-semantic attitude of cadets of military universities to military service. The author defines the tasks, content, means, forms and methods of organization of the pedagogical process, presented as a technology used to achieve pedagogical goals, in particular, to increase the level of value-semantic attitude of cadets to military service. In accordance with the model of technology of formation of value-semantic attitude to military service in the operational-activity and experimental parts of the study, various methods of modular, problem and project training of cadets were used. The effectiveness of its implementation was predetermined by the use of various forms of organization of cognitive and applied activities of future officers.
Keywords: technology, purpose, objectives, areas of value-semantic relations, military traditions, modules, means of educational process, methods of training, forms of organization of cadets, military service.
- Alekhine I.A., Slivin T.S. Prospects of military education in Russia, 2013, no. 2, р32-36. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20144521
- Guzhva E.G. Philosophical and pedagogical aspect of formation of moral culture at cadets of military high school, 2012, no. 4, р 52-60. URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19078062
- Dudulin V.V. Military traditions-the basis of spiritual and moral education of officers of the modern army, 2013, no. 3, р 33-37. URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20533516
- Klarin M.V. Game training technologies: at school, at work, in the army // National education, 2016. no. 4-5, pp. 189-200. URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26578624
- Kovylyaev K.N. The formation of value orientations among cadets of higher military educational institutions by means of artistic culture: pedagogical research on the materials of higher educational institutions of the RVSN. Moscow, 2003.
- Kolomiichenko L.V. The Road of good: the Concept and program of social and communicative development and social education of preschool children. Moscow, 2015, 160 p.
- Lerner I.Y. Problem-based learning. Moscow, 1974.
- Matyushkin A.M. Problem situations in thinking and learning, Moscow, 1992.
- Makhmutov M.I. The Principle problems in education, Psychology Issues, 1984, no. 5.
- Selevko G.K. Social and educational technologies, Moscow, 2005, 232 p.
- Skatkin M.N. Methodology and methods of pedagogical research, Moscow, 1986.
- Sukhanov O.B. Professional competence of commanders of military universities as a factor of development of culture of interethnic communication of cadets, Perm, 2013, 198 р.
Kolomiychenko L.V., Aleksyuk R. A. Program-target and technological aspects of formation of value-semantic attitude of cadets of military universities to military service. CITISE, 2019, no. 5, pp. 81-90. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.5.07