SEMINAR ON SOCIOLOGY IN THE NOTIONS OF UNIVERSITY DIDACTICS AND TIME MANAGEMENT
Rustem R. Nasibullin – Candidate of Sociological Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Sociology and Social Technologies of the Federal State Educational Establishment of Higher Education “Ufa State Aviation Technical University”, Ufa, Russian Federation, ORCID: 0000-0002-2385-7811, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. It is considered that one of the main elements of the educational process at the university is seminars, the task of which is not only the assimilation of new knowledge, but also the formation of systematic, coherent thinking for students, which is necessary not only for understanding sociological science. Logically consistent thinking, in turn, implies the formation of the skills of reasoned substantiation of their judgments. However, educational reforms have led to a reduction in the number of hours, which objectively aggravates the contradiction between the increased requirements for organizing seminars, on the one hand, and the catastrophic reduction of the time allotted for classes, on the other. Under these conditions, the responsibility of the results of the well-intentioned reformers, which is in a stressful situation related to the need to constantly search for new ways to manage time, control every minute of the allotted time, falls on the shoulders of a particular teacher. The article outlines some methodological aspects of saving time while ensuring the appropriate quality of conducting seminars at a technical university, including the “Sociology” academic discipline, under conditions of a critical level of limited academic time.
Keywords: seminar, methodology, teacher, student, training system, educational technology, time management.
- Abramkina S. G., Yenshina N. A. Use of high-quality methods of teaching sociology at a university. Barnaul, 2003. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/problema-prepodavaniya-sotsiologii-u-studentov-neprofilnyh-spetsialnostei
- Dialogs / per. from ancient Greek .; comp., ed. and auth. will enter articles by A. F. Losev; author note A.A. Tahoe-Godi. Moscow, Thought Publ., 1998, 83 p.
- Elsukov A.N. Methodology of teaching sociology in higher education. Мoscow, Textbook, TetraSystems Publ., 2003, 238 p. URL: https://www.studmed.ru/view/elsukov-an-metodika-prepodavaniya-sociologii-v-vysshey-shkole-uchebnoe-posobie_e2d8b338ef3.html
- Yakovlev V. Physics. Full course of preparation for the exam, 2nd ed. Moscow, 2016, 507 p. URL: https://alleng.org/d/phys/phys667.htm
- Kruglikov G.I. Methods of vocational training with practical work: educational assistance for students of higher educational institutions. Moscow, Academy Publ., 2005, 48 p. URL: http://www.academia-moscow.ru/ftp_share/_books/fragments/fragmentpdf
- Nasibullin RT, Sharipov F.V. Higher education in Russia in the labyrinths of innovative development. Higher education today, 2017, no. 9, pp.8. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30057780
- Nemov R.S. Psychology. In 3 book – Book 1. Moscow, 1995 .688 p. URL: http://lib.mdpu.org.ua/load/psihologiya/nemov_r__s__psihologiya__kniga_1.pdf
- Ovsyannikov V. G., Shurupova M.F. Sociological education in Russia: problems and prospects. Socis, 1993, no. 11, pp. 28–38.
- Oganyan K. M., Oganyan K. K. Methodology of teaching sociology: a training manual. SPb.: SPbGEU Publ., 2014, 163 p.URL: https://studfiles.net/preview/5879455/
- Rubinstein S.L. Basics of general psychology. – St. Petersburg, 2000, 712 p. URL: https://www.gumer.info/bibliotek_Buks/Psihol/rubin/index.php
- Smelser N. Sociology: transl. From English. Moscow, Phoenix Publ., 1994, 688 p. URL: http://socioline.ru/pages/nejl-smelzer-sotsiologiya-uchebnik
- Tkachenko A. V. The methodology of teaching sociology: a textbook and a workshop for academic undergraduate. Moscow, Yurayt Publ., 2015, 369 p. URL: http://urss.ru/PDF/add_ru/193705-1.pdf
- Parsons T. About social systems. Moscow, 2002, 828 p. URL: http://www.pavroz.ru/files/parsonsosistemah.pdf
- Sharipov F.G. Methods of teaching in higher education: competency-based approach: textbook. Moscow, University book Publ., 2017, 586 p. URL: https://rucont.ru/efd/590618
- Economic and mathematical dictionary. Lopatnikov L.I. Dictionary of modern economic science. 5th ed., Pererab. and add. Moscow, Business Publ., 2003, 520 p., URL: http://alleng.org/d/econ/econ268.htm
- Yanova V.V. J64 Economics. Lecture Course: Textbook for universities. Moscow, Publishing house “Examination” Publ., 200, 384 p. URL: http://old.kpfu.ru/student/t/econ.pdf
Nasibullin R.R. Seminar on sociology in the notions of university didactics and time management. CITISE, 2019, no. 4, pp. 120-127. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.4.13