PRACTICAL ORIENTED TEACHING OF BACHELORS OF SERVICE: FORMS OF INTERACTION BETWEEN UNIVERSITY AND EMPLOYERS ORGANIZATIONS
Alena Y. Ustyuzhina – Candidate of Sciences (Pedagogy) Senior lecturer of the Department of Theory and methodology vocational education, service and technology, Transbaikal State University (Russia, Chita), RSCI SPIN-code: 5854-2769, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The article deals with the currently relevant problem of practice-oriented education in a higher educational institution. A methodological analysis of the concept of “practice-oriented learning” was carried out. The main approaches to practice-oriented education in an educational institution, which are being implemented in universities, are considered. Studied modern forms of interaction of education (universities) and production (enterprises). It is proposed to systematize the forms of interaction of an educational institution (university) with employing organizations according to the following criteria: time (period) of interaction organization and space (territory) organization of interaction. The forms of one-time interaction (one-time interaction) and long-term interaction (periodic interaction) of an educational institution (university) with service organizations are considered on the example of training bachelor of service. The proposed forms are used in the preparation of students in the direction of training 43.03.01 “Service”, profiles “Socio-cultural service” and “Service in the fashion and beauty industry”.
Keywords: practice-oriented education, practice-oriented education, university, employer organizations, employers, bachelor of service, service.
- Actual issues of development of secondary vocational education [Text]: practical. allowance / V.I. Blinov, E.U. Yesenina, O.F. Klink, A.I. Satdykov, I.S. Sergeev, A.A. Faktorovich; under total ed. A. N. Leibovich. – M.: Federal Institute for Educational Development, 2016. – 256 p.
- Ashutova T.V. The use of practice-oriented approach to the training of future teachers-designers in high school. // Samara Scientific Herald. – 2017. – Vol. 6. No. 1 (18). – p. 156-162.
- Butsior I.V., Ivanova OB, Tyatenkova I.I. Practice-oriented learning as a guarantee of the quality of economic education. // Continuing vocational education and the new economy. – 2017. – № 1 (1). – pp. 89-94.
- Velikova L.N. Practice-oriented approach to teaching foreign languages in the customs university. // Education and science without borders: fundamental and applied research. – 2018. – № 8. – p. 277-281.
- Kalinina L.N., Leonova E.V. The interaction of higher education and production in the process of training for garment enterprises of the Chuvash Republic. // Bulletin of the Chuvash State Pedagogical University. I. Yakovlev. – 2018 – № 4 (100). – p. 175-183.
- Lazutova L.A. Practice-oriented training of students of the pedagogical institute: the potential of the basic department. // Actual problems of Germanism and methods of teaching foreign languages: Collection of scientific papers based on the materials of the VII International Scientific and Practical Conference. – 2018. – p. 86-90.
- Lyusev V.N., Mishin A.V. Modern forms of interaction of education and production. // Pedagogical education and science. – 2012. – № 1. – p. 79-81.
- Obraztsov PI, Vilensky M.Ya., Uman A.I. Technologies of vocational-oriented teaching in higher education: study guide / ed. V.A. Slastenin. – M.: Pedagogical Society of Russia, 2004. – 144 p.
- Olesova M.M. The use of practice-oriented learning technologies in high school. // Philology. Questions of theory and practice. – 2017. – №7-2 (73). – p. 201-204.
- Plotnikova E.V. Modern approaches to practice-oriented student learning. // Practice-oriented learning: experience and current trends: Collection of articles based on educational and methodical conference. – 2017. – p. 314-315.
- Polisadov S.S. Practice-oriented learning in high school // News of Tomsk Polytechnic University. – 2014. – № 2. – p. 23.
- Polityko A.Y. Practice-oriented training in the educational space of the Armavir technical school technology and service. // Alley of science. – 2018. – T. 2. № 7 (23). – p. 922-931.
- Sichinsky E.P. Practice-oriented or dual education: to the question of the formation of the conceptual apparatus. // Innovative development of vocational education. – 2018. – V. 17. No. 1. – P. 33-40.
- Syupova MS, Bondarenko N. А. The main forms of interaction between universities and enterprises. // Scientists notes Pacific State University. – 2014. – T.5. № 4. – P. 111–116.
- Tugulchieva V.S., Vasilyeva P.D. Practice-oriented teaching of natural science bachelors as a way to form professional competencies. // Bulletin of the Mari State University. – 2019. – T. 13. No. 1 (33). – pp. 41-47.
- Ustyuzhina A.Y. Master class as a technology for the development of professional-pedagogical reflection from future teachers of vocational training. // Problems of modern pedagogical education. – 2019. – No. 63-1. – p. 340-343.
- Federal State Educational Standard of Higher Education in the direction of training 43.03.01 Service (bachelor degree) (approved by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation dated June 8, 2017 No. 514) [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://fgosvo.ru/uploadfiles/FGOS%20VO%203++/Bak/430301_B_3_03072017.pdf
- Shabanov G.I. Practice-oriented orientation in learning based on the relationship of the university and the enterprise. // Educational experiment in education. – 2018. – № 2 (86). – p. 24-28.
- Sharipov F.V. Pedagogy and psychology of higher education: a manual. – M.: Logos, 2012. – 448 p.
- Shekhonin A.A., Tarlykov V.A., Eliseeva O.V. Practice-oriented education in the context of the national qualifications system // Modern education: content, technology, quality. – 2018. – V. 1. – p. 19-22.
- Shkutina, L.A., Karmanova, Z.A., Mazhenova, R. B., Manashova, G.N. Practice-oriented training of future teachers in the conditions of modern education. // Conference ASOU: Collection of scientific papers and materials of scientific conferences. – 2017. – № 2. S. – 1406-1411.