PEDAGOGICAL ANALYSIS OF THE CONCEPT «OFFICER’S POLITICAL CULTURE»
Andrey A. Podmarenko –Teacher of the Novosibirsk higher militarycommand school, graduate student of the Omsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk, Russian Federation, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The article examines the concept of “political culture of an officer”, its essence, structure, place and role in the professional activity of a Russian officer from the point of view of pedagogy. The need to search for effective ways to form the political culture of future Russian officers who can train and educate subordinates, to carry out military-pedagogical actions in the interests of ensuring the security of the individual, society and the state, taking into account the military-political goals of the country, has been actualized. The formation of the political culture of a Russian officer takes place during his training at a military university, where not only the foundations of professionalism are laid, but also, which is very important, the formation of political culture takes place as one of the goals of the educational process of a military university. The author came to the conclusion that the formation of a high level of political culture in a future officer requires the creation of conditions for purposeful and systemically organized political education. The results of the analysis make it possible to say that the “political culture of an officer” is an integrative personal and professional education that develops in the military pedagogical process of the university through the transfer, assimilation and transfer to the personal plan of the historically established experience of the military and political activities of society, Of the Armed Forces and the officer corps of the Russian Federation, which determines the awareness and adequate assessment of political phenomena and processes in the country and the world, as well as the formation of models for solving military-professional tasks in a specific military-political situation.
Keywords: political culture of an officer, training, education and political education, pedagogical functions, cadets.
- Baryshnikov N.V., Kryukov D.M. Formation of political culture of cadets of military universities. Society: sociology, psychology, pedagogy, 2016, no. 12, pp. 110-114. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27638796
- Borisenkov V.P., Gukalenko O.V., Danilyuk A.Ya. The multicultural educational space of Russia: history, theory, design principles. Monograph. Moscow, Pedagogika Publ., 2006, 458 p. (In Russian) ISBN 5-8480-0465-X
- Vlaskin V.Yu. Socialization potential of officials of army organizations. Success of modern science, 2017, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 20–26. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28386459
- Gaisina G.I. Culturological approach in the theory and practice of teacher education. Moscow, 2002, 366 p. (In Russian)
- Herder I.G. Ideas for the philosophy of the history of mankind. Moscow, Center for Humanitarian Initiatives Publ., 2013, 760 p. (In Russian) ISBN 978-5-98712-122-1
- Homerov I.N. Political Subjectivity in the Structure of Political Relations: Theory and Russian Realities. Novosibirsk, NSU Publ., 2011, 883 p. (In Russian) ISBN 978-5-94356-793-3: 1507.
- Dolinina I.G. Methodology of constructing educational space of political culture of civil type. Doсt, Diss. Izhevsk, USU Publ., 2011, 521 p. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22317120
- Kagan M.S. Selected works in 7 volumes. T. 3. Works on the problems of the theory of culture. St. Petersburg, Petropolis Publ., 2007, 756 p. (In Russian) ISBN 5-9676-0030-2 ISBN 978-5-9676-0115-5
- Lopukha T.L., Podmarenko A.A. Organization of political education of cadets of a military university. World of science, culture, education, 2017, no. 3 (64), pp. 25-29. (In Russian) DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.18454/IRJ.2016.53.052
- Lopukha A.D., Suslov D.V., Solomatin E.V. Development of the system of military pedagogical education in the armed forces of the Russian Federation. CITISE, 2019, no. 5 (22), 194-203. (In Russian) DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.5.18
- Mardakhaev L.V. Formation of the foundations of the humanitarian culture of the future officer, Humanitarian problems of military affairs, 2014, no. 1, pp. 197-200. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25597312
- Messner E.E. World rebellion. Moscow, Kuchkovo field Publ., 2004, 512 p. (In Russian) ISBN 5-86090-106-2
- Monakhov O.N. Formation of political culture in a military university: problem, model and solution. Monograph. Yaroslavl, 2007, 147 p. (In Russian) ISBN 978-5-87555-222-9.
- Mikhailenok O.M. Political culture of the Russian officer. Social and humanitarian knowledge, 2003, no. 2, pp. 222-239. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23167430
- Perednya D.H. Management culture in the system of internal affairs bodies. Moscow, Biblio-Globus Publ., 2017, 140 p. (In Russian) DOI: 10.18334/9785990927810 ISBN: 978-5-9909278-1-0
- Razgonov V.L. The value attitude of cadets to the key ideas of military service: formation mechanisms. Bulletin of the Academy of Military Sciences, 2015, no. 3, pp. 89–93. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27175658
- Ryazanov A.V., Morokhova E.I. Political culture of Russia: dynamics and direction. Manuscript, 2020, vol.1 3, no. 1, pp. 154-157. (In Russian) DOI: https://doi.org/10.30853/manuscript.2020.1.31
- Solomatin E.V., Matsakova V.M. Professional competence of Russian officers as the value of managerial activity. CITISE, 2020, no. 2, pp. 38-47. (In Russian) DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2020.2.04
- Tulchinsky G.L. Political culture of Russia: sources, lessons, perspectives. St. Petersburg, Aleteya Publ., 2018, 294 p. (In Russian) ISBN 978-5-9905768-6-5
- Tyutkova I.A. Pedagogical concept of the formation of political culture of students. Doсt, Diss. Moscow, RUDN Publ., 2007, 332 p. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19190657
- Fedoseeva I.A., Zotov A.A. Self-education in the professional preparedness of Rosgvardia cadets: essence and content. Problems of modern pedagogical education, 2018, no. 58-4, pp. 99-104. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32748534
- Fedoseeva I.A. Theoretical approaches to building a strategy for the development of higher education. Social pedagogy, 2015, no. 1, pp. 71-75. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23602025
Podmarenko A.A. Pedagogical analysis of the concept «officer’s political culture». CITISE, 2020, no. 4, pp.434-446. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2020.4.37