SCHOOL LITERATURE AS A SOURCE OF PRECEDENT TEXTS
Maria A. Ermakova –Postgraduate graduate, Department of Theory and Methodology teaching Russian as a foreign language, Faculty of Philology, Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov, Moscow, Russian Federation, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. The article investigates the problem of compilation of a linguocultural minimum (LcM) for foreign students-phylologists with an advanced level of Russian as a foreign language. The question is raised about the sources of units for LcM – cognitive units, as lexical units including backgroud component of meaning, with the ability to accumulate knowledge are called. A procedure is proposed for determining the linguistic and methodological significance of the cognitive units, i.e., the ability to become units of learning in a foreign audience, which consists of their cognitive and communicative significance for the national linguistic worldview of Russians, which is the basis for including the cognitive units in the LcM. The main attention is paid to precedent texts (PT) – special cognitive units, which have an interpersonal nature and, according to Yu.N. Karaulov, can be described as emotionally and cognitively significant, well-known, repeated for many times and able to be reinterpreted. A distinctive feature of PTs is also functioning in speech not entirely, but through references, which can be performed by the other cognitive units. Criteria and stages of the procedure for identifying LcM units are described and then tested on the basis of the material of the school classical literature – one of the most known materials. The results of the quiz and the associative experiment among Russian speakers of different social and age groups are presented as the list of PTs that are recommended to be included in the LcM for the advanced level of teaching Russian as a foreign language.
Keywords: linguoculturalcompetence, linguocultural minimum, linguomethodical relevance, bilingual personality, precedent text.
- Akasheva T.V., Rakhimova N.M. The use of precedent texts for the formation of linguoculturological competencies in the preparation of a foreign language teacher in higher education. Prospects for Science and Education, 2018, no. 6 (36), pp. 97-104. (In Russian) DOI: 10.32744/pse.2018.6.10
- Amirova P.R. Shakhbazanova Kh.V. Formation of linguoculturological competence of students in the classroom of the practical course of the Russian language. World of science, culture, education, 2016, no. 6 (61), pp. 339-341. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27652381
- Balashova L.V. Metaphor and linguistic picture of the slang carrier’s world (based on the precedent world “Childhood”). Bulletin of ISLU. Ser. Philology, 2008, no. 2, pp. 4–9. (In Russian)
- Berezovich E.L. On the construction of a complex model of toponymic semantics. News of the Ural State University, 2001, no. 20, pp. 9-15. (In Russian)
- Biryukova MS Linguoculturological competence, content and theoretical foundations. Scientific notes. Electronic scientific journal of Kursk State University, 2016, no. 4, pp. 1-7. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27664909
- Volkova R.A. Precedent phenomena with the source sphere “Literature” in the artistic discourse of Marina Stepnova. Philological sciences. Questions of theory and practice, 2020, vol. 13, issue. 7, pp. 230-234. (In Russian) DOI: https://doi.org/10.30853/filnauki.2020.7.45
- Golutvina A.V., Babina L.V. The use of precedent phenomena in the works of contemporary French writers Guillaume Musso, Amelie Notombes and Bernard Verber. Philological Sciences. Questions of theory and practice, 2019, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 74-79. (In Russian) DOI: https://doi.org/10.30853/filnauki.2019.1.16
- Gorlova E.A., Ershova O.V. Formation of linguoculturological competence through the use of forms of visualization in teaching Russian as a foreign language. Bulletin of the Samara State Technical University, 2018, no. 4 (40), pp. 66-77. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36872248
- Gritsenko L.M., Demidova T.A., Bakhonnaya M.E. Precedent texts at the lessons of Russian as a foreign language. Scientific journal KubSAU, 2017, no. 126 (02), pp. 343-355. (In Russian) DOI: 10.21515/1990-4665-126-026
- Elistratov V.S., Ruzhitskiy I.V. About the project “Dictionary of the cognition of the post-Soviet linguocultural space”. Modern problems of science and education, 2015, no. 1-1, pp. 1159. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25324854
- Ermakova M.A. The problem of compiling a linguoculturological minimum for foreign students: experimental possibilities. Rhema. Rema, 2018, no. 1, pp. 102-115. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32709078
- Kortava T.V. Linguoculturological minimum for foreign students of natural science profile. Actual problems of philology in the university and school, 2000, pp. 50-51. (In Russian)
- Kostomarov V.G., Burvikova N.D. How texts become precedent. Russian language abroad, 1994, no. 1 (147), pp. 73–76. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26353213
- Krasnova E.I., Abdrakhmanova G.K., Pykhtina Yu.G. Development of linguistic and local linguistic competence in the classroom on Russian as a foreign language at a regional university. Bulletin of the Orenburg State University, 2017, no. 11 (211), pp. 53-58. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32274046
- Pykhtina Yu.G., Mendinova A.M. Formation of linguoculturological competence in teaching foreigners to read: based on the fantasy genre. Bulletin of the Orenburg State University, 2018, no. 4 (216), pp. 65-70. (In Russian) DOI: 10.25198/1814-6457-216-65
- Rekaeva K.V. On the question of creating a pedagogical model of the formation of linguoculturological competence of foreign medical students as relevant at the initial stage of teaching Russian as a foreign language. Kazan Pedagogical Journal, 2019, no. 1, pp. 167-170. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36807004
- Chilingaryan M.V. System-activity approach in teaching a foreign language in secondary school. Scientific-methodical electronic journal “Concept”, 2017, vol. 33, pp. 103-105. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29108938
- Barthes R. Texte. Encyclopedia universalis, 1973, vol. 15, 803 p.
- Volkova L. B. Discourse competence: Content, structure and principles of formation. Issues of cognitive linguistics, 2018, no. 1, pp. 5-11. DOI: 10.20916/1812-3228-2018-1-5-11
Ermakova M.A. School literature as a source of precedent texts. CITISE, 2020, no. 4, pp.307-320. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2020.4.27