N. Kovalenko, T. Suleymanova
DOMESTIC AND FOREIGN EXPERIENCE OF STATE SUPPORT FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Nataliya V. Kovalenko – Doctor of Economics, Professor South-Russian Institute of Management, branch of the RANE and CS, Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation, RISC SPIN-code: 8887-9735, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tatiana A. Suleymanova – Postgraduate Student, Department of Economics and Management SEE HPE LPR «Donbass State Technical University», Alchevsk, Lugansk People’s Republic, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The experience and distinguishing features of state national support for small and medium-sized enterprises on the example of the European Union countries, the Russian Federation, the USA and Japan are discussed in the article, the analysis of the main indicators of the development efficiency of the sector of small and medium-sized business: the share of small and medium-sized enterprises in the country’s gross domestic product; the number of enterprises in small and medium-sized business of the country; the proportion of the population employed in the sector of small and medium-sized enterprises are taken into account. The experience of the development of small and medium-sized business in “partially recognized” and “unrecognized” states, the features of national support for business enterprises in regions with special status in the context of socio-political and socio-economic uncertainties are considered. It has been established that with an effective state approach to the development of the small and medium-sized business sector, significant results can be achieved in the economy as a whole, while ensuring stability and competitiveness of the country on the world stage. The problems of the formation of small and medium-sized business in regions with special status associated with the development of a regulatory framework; with the creation of conditions for the development of the state economy, including for small and medium-sized business; with low state support for the sector of small and medium business, in comparison with countries with a high level of economic development. The analysis of the main trends in the development of small and medium-sized business in the Lugansk People’s Republic. It is noted that in the formation of mutually beneficial interests, small and medium-sized business can act as one of the region’s income sources with a special status, which will reduce social tension in the region, ensure the efficiency of investment and innovation.
Keywords: economy, small and medium-sized business, state support, forms of support, “partially recognized” states, “unrecognized” states, problems of development of small and medium business, mutually beneficial relationship.
- The Law of Lugansk People’s Republic “On the tax system” of December 28, 2015 No. 79-II. Available at: https://www.nslnr.su/zakonodatelstvo/normativno-pravovaya-baza/2238/ (Accessed: 19 May 2020)
- Federal Law “On the development of small and medium-sized enterprises in the Russian Federation” from July 24, 2007, No. 209-FL. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_52144/ (Accessed: 23 May 2020)
- The program of socio-economic development of the Lugansk People’s Republic for 2019. Law of Lugansk People’s Republic of 05.03.2019 No. 36-III. Available at: https://glava-lnr.info/sites/default/files/documents/pdf/zakon-o-programme-socialno-ekonomicheskogo-razvitiya-luganskoy-narodnoy-respubliki-na-2019-god.pdf (Accessed: 19 May 2020)
- Agurbash N.G. State regulation of the development of small enterprises. Doct. Diss.Moscow, Russian Academy of Entrepreneurship Publ., 2006. 49 p. (in Russian)
- Borkova Ye.A., Podkatilina V.Ye., Zavyalova P.Ye. Dynamics of small and medium-sized businesses development: problems and prospects. Economic Consultant, 2019, no. 2 (26), pp. 83-89. (in Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37790898&
- Budaragina L.V. The status of unrecognized states. Law and modern states, 2016, no 3, pp. 44-49. (in Russian) DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.14420/ru.2016.3.6
- Erokhina Ye.V. The new formation of states and the problem of recognition of their status: historical retrospective. Bulletin of the Council of Young Scientists and Specialists of the Chelyabinsk Region, 2016, no. 4 (15), pp. 93-97. (in Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27722523 .
- Zakharova N.V., Labudin A.V. Small and medium-sized enterprises in the European countries: major development trends. Management Consulting, 2017, no. 12(108), pp. 64-77. (in Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35119266
- Fedorayev S.V. Innovative insensitivity of the Russian economy: causes and features of display. Vestnik St. Petersburg University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, 2015, no. 3 (67), pp. 125-129. (in Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25511477
- Lebedeva I.P. Small business in Japan. Moscow, Vostok – Zapad Publ., 2004, 174 p. (in Russian)
- Nikitina Ye. S., Prokopyeva Ye. L. State support of entrepreneurial activity. Young Scientist, 2018, no. 18, 354-356. (in Russian)
- Podbralilina G.V. Medium-sized and small business in the economy of foreign countries: manual. Moscow, FGBOU VPO «REU im. G.V. Plekhanova Publ., 2013, 92 p. (in Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25555485
- Small Business Support in 2020: State Programs and Benefits. Magazine “Simplified taxation” – on simplified taxation system. Available at: https://www.26-2.ru/rubrika/83-yuridicheskie-voprosy (Accessed: 18 May 2020)
- Uskov V.S. The role of small business in ensuring the economic growth of the country. Economics and society, 2017, no. 3(34), pp. 1371-1381. (in Russian) URL: https://www.eliru/item.asp?id=29462075
Kovalenko N. V., Suleymanova T. A. Domestic and foreign experience of state support for small and medium-sized entrepreneurship. CITISE, 2020, no. 2, pp. 471-485. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2020.2.41