QUASI-PROFESSIONAL ENVIRONMENT AS A CONDITION OF PREPARATION OF MILITARY HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS FOR POLYSUBJECT MANAGEMENT INTERACTION
Vitalii O. Poroshin – Graduate student of the department of social work, pedagogy and psychology, South Ural State Humanitarian Pedagogical University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, SPIN-code: 1134-0400, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. The article considers the issue of the formation and influence of a quasi-professional environment on the preparation of cadets of military universities for multisubjective management interaction. The definition of a quasi-professional environment is formulated, its structural components are defined and described. In the framework of the study, the concept of multisubjective managerial interaction was defined and professional competencies were formulated, the possession of which is necessary for its implementation. The influence of the individual structural elements of the quasi-professional environment on these professional competencies, as well as the methods for implementing this influence, are determined. Particular attention is paid to the influence of information and communication technologies as a structural element of the technological component of a quasi-professional environment. The tasks solved by information and communication technologies, their functions, as well as the stages of their implementation were identified. In addition, special attention was paid to cases as a mechanism for the implementation of a quasi-professional environment. As an object of study, the a group of cadets of the navigators training faculty of the branch of the Military Educational and Scientific Centre of the Air Force N.E. Zhukovsky and Y.A. Gagarin Air Force Academy (Chelyabinsk) was selected as part of a study on the formation of the readiness of cadets of military universities for multisubjective management interaction. It was noted that in the classroom cadets conducted short-term exercises to develop various skills that contribute to improving the quality of ownership of previously formulated professional competencies. The effectiveness of the influence of the quasi-professional environment on the formation of readiness for multisubjective management interaction was confirmed in the process of experimental work by the results of intermediate control based on questionnaires and self-reflection of cadets. The author concludes that the quasi-professional environment is positively affected by its implementation as a condition for preparing cadets of military universities for multisubjective management interaction.
Keywords: quasi-professional environment, multisubjective managerial interaction, information and communication technologies, case method, military professional education, cadets training.
- Vachkov I. V. The development of self-awareness of teachers and students in a multisubjective interaction. Moscow, 2002. 374 p.
- Verbitsky А. А. Active learning in higher education: a contextual approach: a method. allowance. Moscow, 1991. 207 p.
- Vygotskiy L. S. Psychology of human developmen. Moscow, Smysl Publ, 2005. 1136 p.
- Epaneshnikov V. V. Realization of the quasi-professional educational environment in the vocational training of a school teacher. Kazan pedagogical magazine, 2016, no. 4 (117), pp. 76-80. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26422280
- Klyuchnikov S. Y. Master zhizni. Master of life. Psychological defense in society. Moscow, 2001. 592 p.
- Kovalenko V. I. Polysubject management of the development of the educational system of the university: on the material of universities of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. Belgorod, 2008. 450 p.
- Merzon E. E. Educational environment as a factor in the formation of professional competence of students of a pedagogical university. Young scientist, 2011, no. 10, vol. 2, pp. 170-172. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17290784
- Mukhametzyanov I. S. Medical and psychological consequences of the use of information and communication technologies in the educational process. Pedagogical informatics, 2011, no. 6. pp. 92-97. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17665228
- Mukhametzyanov I.S. Medical and psychological requirements for the functioning of the information and educational space. Kazan pedagogical magazine, 2013, no. 1(96). pp. 27-40. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20302286
- Novikova L. I. School and environment. Moscow, Znaniye Publ, 1985. 80 p.
- Perederiy O.S. Specificity of elements of a quasi-professional environment as a condition for preparing cadets for international interaction. Pedagogical Journal, 2019, no. 2(1). pp. 281-288. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39243157
- Perederiy O.S. Techniques and means of activating a quasi-professional environment for preparing cadets for international interaction. Moscow, 2019, pp. 546-551. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41198424
- Harlanova E. M. Poly-subject management of pedagogical support for the development of social activity of students. Teacher Education in Russia, 2011, no. 5. pp. 212-217. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17275663
Poroshin V.O. Quasi-professional environment as a condition of preparation of military higher education institutions for polysubject management interaction. CITISE, 2020, no. 1, pp. 19-27. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2020.1.02