THE CURRENT STATE OF THE PROBLEM OF PEDAGOGICAL SUPPORT FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF PERSONNEL POTENTIAL OF A MILITARY UNIVERSITY
Denis S. Orel – Postgraduate of Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University,Novosibirsk, Russian Federation, SPIN-code: 8711-1200, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The article is devoted to the actualization, interpretation and structure of the pedagogical support of the personnel potential of a military university in modern conditions. In the study undertaken by the author, it is noted that the core of the system of higher military education is the faculty, which determines the level of professional training of graduates of a military university. The author of the article proposed the definition of the concept «pedagogical support of the personnel potential of a military higher educational institution». Particular attention is paid in the article to the mechanism of pedagogical support for the development of the personnel potential of a military higher educational institution, built on the basis of a systemic, environmental, axiological approach. A set of interrelated activities aimed at solving problems related to the development of the innovative potential of the faculty of the military high school has been identified. The proposed definition of pedagogical support for the development of the university’s personnel potential is based on the systemic, environmental, axiological approaches, as well as on the principles of centralization, integrativity and stability; taking into account the state order and the regulatory framework of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, the peculiarities of the organization of the development of the personnel potential of the university and includes the axiological, substantive-technological, effective-evaluative components. The search for new effective approaches to solving the problem of pedagogical support for the development of the personnel potential of a military university will make it possible to intensify the development of socio-pedagogical theory and practice, and to improve the quality of training for future officers of Russia.
Keywords: higher education, personnel potential of a military higher education institution, higher education teacher, faculty, pedagogical support.
- Gasmanov О.S. Pedagogical Sourcing for children at the education like an innovational problem. New value at the education: ten concepts and assay rel. 3. М., 1995. Internet searching «School for everyone». Available at:http://setilab.ru/modules/ article/view.article.php/117 (accessed 20 August 2019).
- Goleva Е.V. Modern view for the staffing of the university. Pedagogical education in RF, 2014, no. 8. – pp. 28-31. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21997803
- Gutman Е.V. Social – pedagogical guarding of the professional coming the specialist not State university. Kazan, Institute of pedagogy and psychology of vocational education RAO Publ., 2013, 36 p. (In Russian)
- Avdeev V., Lopyha А. D., Matveeva N. S. Quality of the education at the military school. Monography. Novosibirsk, University of the developing system RAO Publ., 2012, 386 p. (In Russian)
- Kirillov А. V. Developing scientifically and pedagogical active potential at the military university. Ryazan, 2007, 26 p. (In Russian)
- Lopukha A. D. Reforming the military education system of Russia: is there light at the end of the tunnel? CITISE, 2016, no. 1 (5), p. 23. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25871199
- Lopukha T.L., Lopukha A.D. To the formation of the ideological foundations of Russian education. Scientific notes of the Russian State Social University, 2015, vol. 14, no. 3 (130), pp. 117-126. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24398032
- Mardahaev L.V. The formation of the foundations of the humanitarian culture of the future officer. Humanitarian problems of military affairs, 2014, no. 1, pp. 197-200. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25597312
- Mardakhaev L.V., Makarenko V.S. The formation of an active position as a defender of the fatherland among cadets of milita0ry universities. Humanitarian problems of military affairs, 2015, no. 2 (3), pp. 131-135. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25597312
- Zajezeva Е.V., Zaparij V.V., Kluev А.К. Organizational and staffing potential of the university: Methodology and methods of the changing. Monograph. Ekaterinburg, Ural University Publ., 2016, 215 p. (In Russian)
- Orel D.S. Social and professional beginning of the future officer from his competence. Novosibirsk, NGPY Publ., 2018, pp. 231-235. (In Russian)
- Orel D.S. Pedagogical competence of teachers at the optimizing proses at the military university. Moscow, MANPO Publ., 2018, pp. 179-182. (In Russian)
- Orel D.S. Meaning of «active potential of the military universities». Novosibirsk, NGPY Publ., 2018. (In Russian)
- Raschetina S.А. Phenomena of the social and pedagogical support. Saint Petersburg, Tyumen, TOGIRRO Publ., 2002, 183 p. (In Russian)
- Fedoseeva I.A., Gushcha R.A. The moral component is the basis for the formation of the professional qualities of the future officer. Prospects for science. 2018, no. 5 (104), pp. 97-101. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35353375
- Shalavina Т.I., Palianov М.P., Pahomova Е.А. Pedagogical guarding social and pedagogical self-confidence orphans – children. Pedagogical, 2014, no. 3, pp. 53-61. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22830051
Orel D.S. The current state of the problem of pedagogical support for the development of personnel potential of a military university. CITISE, 2020, no. 1, pp. 39-46. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2020.1.04