N. Mashkina, V. Agarkova
APPLICATION OF INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ACTIVITIES OF BANKS
Natalya A. Mashkina – PhD in Economics, Associate Professor, Department of Finance and Credit Southwestern State University, Kursk, Russian Federation, RSCI SPIN code: 4702-4436, E-mail: email@example.com
Victoria E. Agarkova – student of the department of finance and credit Southwestern State University, Kursk, Russian Federation, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. This article discusses the issues associated with the high cost of using innovative technologies in banking in the Russian Federation, explores the main trends in the development of bank management in the innovative aspect, and assesses the value of using innovative technologies both in individual commercial banks and in the banking system countries. The most promising innovative products in Russia are investigated. Based on the statistical data of the Bank of Russia and Markswebb agency, an analysis of the efficiency rating of Internet banks for individuals was carried out. The methodology of applying innovations such as blockchain, cloud storage, API, NFC technologies, the integration of bank accounts with electronic payment systems (EPS) and cryptocurrencies is considered. As a result, the information considered in the article is generalized and conclusions are drawn on the application of innovative technologies not only in the activities of commercial banks, but also their role in improving the efficiency of the country’s banking sector in the face of constant progress.
Keywords: banking innovations, banking products, innovation management, Internet banking, blockchain technology, fintech startups, “cloud” data.
- Aseev O.V., Mashkina N.A., Veliev A.E. The banking system of the real sector of the economy in conditions of uncertainty. Bulletin of the Kursk State Agricultural Academy, 2019, no. 1, pp. 141-146. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37107190
- Baranov A. M. Disadvantages and advantages of remote banking systems. Socio-economic phenomena and processes, 2013, no. 5 (051), pp. 35-39. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20190161
- Belyaeva E., Belyaeva O., Mashkina N., Polyakova T. Modern tendencies of regional bank system development (IBIMA), 2019, pp. 1586-1593. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=%2041170962
- Vaganova O.V., Vladyka M.V., Balabanova V., Kucheryavenko S.A., Galtsev A.V. Management of innovative process in the economy at the regionallevel. International Business Management, 2016, no. 10, pp. 3443-3448.
- Gultyaev V. Yu. Types of modern electronic banking innovations. Young scientist, 2015, no. 12, pp. 405-407. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=%2023646554
- Dokhkilgova D.M. On the innovative activity of the state as a factor in improving the innovative environment in Russia. Actual problems of socio-economic development of Russia, 2018, no. 2, pp. 103-105. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35183769
- Kaverzin I.L. Analysis of trends in the formation of spatial innovation structures within the framework of the cluster policy of the Russian Federation. Modern Science. Actual problems of theory and practice. Series: Economics and Law, 2017, no. 12/2, pp. 16-18. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=%2032388774
- E. A. Innovation in the banking sector. Young scientist, 2016, no. 15, pp. 297-301. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=%2026475465
- Karminsky, A.M. Modern trends of innovations. Marketing and management of innovations, 2013, no. 2, pp. 106-118. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=%2021541785
- Kondrashov V.A. Development trends of banking innovations in modern Russia. Russian Journal of Entrepreneurship, 2012, Volume 13. no. 8, pp. 101-105.
- Mezhov M. A. Innovation in the banking sector. Synergy of Sciences, 2018, no. 22, pp. 459-471. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=%2032851055
- Svezhentseva I.N., Mashkina N.A. Economic evaluation of the effectiveness of the implementation of bank payment cards in the enterprise. Scientific and technical statements. St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University. Economic sciences, 2010, no. 2 (96), pp. 134-137. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=13983006
- Severinov E.A. Innovation development trends in the banking sector of the Russian Federation. Student, 2018, no. 23(43). (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=%2036647053
- Fliginsky T.N., Tarasova T.Yu. Factors determining the development of innovations in the form of new banking products. Creative Economy, 2016, vol. 10, no. 10, pp. 1157–1168. (In Russian) DOI: 10.18334 / ce.10.10.36906.
- Tsogoeva M.I. Modern problems and trends of innovative development of Russia. Economics and Entrepreneurship, 2017, no. 11, pp. 465-471. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32407579
Mashkina N.A., Agarkova V.E. Application of innovative technologies in the activities of banks. CITISE, 2020, no. 1, pp. 216-225. DOI: http://oi.org/1.15350/2409761.2020.1.20