R. Khizbullina, L. Yakupova, L. Salemgarayeva, G. Akhmetshina
THE USE OF INTERSUBJECT CONNECTIONS IN THE FORMATION OF THE SKILLS TO RESEARCH ACTIVITIES IN CHEMISTRY CLASSES, AND GEOGRAPHY
Rezeda Z. Khizbullina – Candidate of pedagogic sciences, associate professor of physical geography, mapping and geodesy department, FSBEI of Higher Education “Bashkir State University” Ufa, Russian Federation, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Liliya R. Yakupova – Candidate of chemical sciences, associate professor at the department of chemistry, natural geographical faculty, “Bashkir State Pedagogical University n. a. M. Akmulla” Ufa, Russian Federation, E-mail: Lsh_2014@mail.ru
Leysyan R. Salemgarayeva – Student of geography department, «Mapping and Geoinformatics» specialization, FSBEI of Higher Education “Bashkir State University”, Ufa, Russian Federation, E-mail: email@example.com
Guzel A. Akhmetshina – Student of naturally geographical faculty, «Pedagogical education chemistry and physics» FSBEI of Higher Education “Bashkir State Pedagogical University n. a. M. Akmulla”, Ufa, Russian Federation, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. The article deals with the role of interdisciplinary connections in the formation of chemical and geographical knowledge, it is noted that interdisciplinary connections remain the most important principle of learning in modern school, it is emphasized that the integration of subjects helps to bring them together, to find common ground. Special emphasis is placed on the organization of research activities in integrated classes. The authors offer options for the study of individual topics for the organization of joint educational research work of students in the classroom of chemistry and geography, as well as give examples of laboratory and practical work of the research orientation of school courses in chemistry and geography. The article presents the conclusions about the importance of the use of research activities in the education of students, and the role of extracurricular interdisciplinary work of teachers of geography and chemistry.
Keywords: intersubject communications, formation of abilities, research activity of school students, lessons of chemistry and geography.
- Abdullaev G.D., Atazhanov I.I. Intersubject communications in a modern school. Actual problems of the humanities and natural sciences, 2016, no. 3-3, pp. 66-68. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25778241
- Akmanova G.R., Khizbulina R.Z. Intersubject communications of the disciplines of the natural science cycle. Proceedings of the III All-Russian Scientific and Methodological Conference. Ufa, Bashkir State University Publ., 2015, pp. 37-39 URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24980345
- Beresneva EV Modern technologies of teaching chemistry: a training manual / E.V. Beresneva. Moscow, Tsentrkhimpress Publ., 2004, 144 p.
- Bespalko V.P. Components of educational technology / V.P. Not a bit. Moscow. Pedagogy Publ., 1989, 192 p.
- Blazhenov V.A. Receptions of developing geography education. Moscow. Bustard Publ., 2006, 218 p.
- Blinova T.L., Kirilova A.S. Approach to the definition of the term “Interdisciplinary communication in the learning process” from the position of the Federal State Educational Standards SOO Materials of the III International Scientific Conference. Yekaterinburg, Ural State Pedagogical University Publ., 2013, pp. 65-67. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25529363
- Bogachik EV Interdisciplinary communications, their types and methods of implementation in educational institutions of secondary vocational education. Economics and Society, 2015, no. 5-2 (18), pp. 393-400 URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25457798
- Vasilieva T. S. Inter-subject relations of the school biology course Materials of the III International Scientific Conference – St. Petersburg: SBEI secondary school No. 268 Publ., 2013, pp. 72-75. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25529356
- Gabrielyan O.S. Theory and methodology of teaching chemistry: Textbook for high schools / OS. Gabrielyan, I.G. Ostroumov, V.G. Krasnova et al.; Ed. O.S. Gabrielyan. Moscow. Academy Publ., 2009, 84 p.
- Gabrielyan O.S. Chemistry. Grades 8–9: methodological manual / O.S. Gabrielyan, A.V. Kuptsova, Bustard Publ., 2013, 222 p.
- Hesse, S.I. Fundamentals of pedagogy. Moscow, School-Press Publ., 2015, 448 p.
- Dolbnev VV Formation of theoretical thinking and universal methods of activity through interdisciplinary connections in biology lessons. Materials of the XXIV International Scientific and Practical Conference. Scientific and Informational Publishing Center “Institute for Strategic Studies”. Moscow, 2015. – P. 28-31. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25417563
- Mirkin B. M., Hizbullina RZ, Naumova L. G. Ecology in geography lessons textbook. Method. manual for teachers; Number of education Resp. Bashkortostan, 2004, 86 p. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23257692
- Moiseeva I. V. Shpilevskaya T. I., Tarakanova V. V. Intersubject communications as one of the aspects of health-saving technology. Experiment and Innovation in School, 2015, no. 5, 17-21. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25006725
- Ordabaeva Zh.Zh. Intersubject communications and thinking. Successes in modern science, 2015, no. 1, pp. 135-137. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22968464
- Sevryuk A. V. Interdisciplinary communications and their role in the learning process Materials of the XXX All-Russian Scientific and Methodological Conference – Ussuriysk: Primorsky State Agricultural Academy Publ., 2015, pp. 142-144. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24226210
- Tretyakova OV Interdisciplinary communications in the educational process 3rd All-Russian scientific-practical conference – Tyumen: Tyumen State Institute of Culture Publ., 2010, pp. 258-260. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25753963
- Chernyshenko Yu.N., Nurushev R.A. Intersubject communications in chemistry in the preparation of graduates of the Agronomy Faculty Collection of articles of the III All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference / ed. Ed. A.F. Ponomareva, Ufa, Bashkir State Agrarian University Publ., 2011, pp. 22-23. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24567652
- Yavoruk O. A. Interdisciplinary communication and intersubject integration in the study of the foundations of natural sciences in a modern school. A collection of articles by scientists, graduate students and applicants for the degree of candidate and doctor of science. State educational institution of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug “Institute for Continuing Education and Development of Regional Education”, Department of Humanitarian Education. – Khanty-Mansiysk, 2003, pp. 90-95. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25517314
- Yavoruk O.A. Intersubject communications in the process of teaching the basics of science in school. Development of thinking in the process of teaching physics, 2010, no. 1 (1), pp. 21-31. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23030867
Khizbullina R.Z., Yakupova L.R., Salemgarayeva L.R., Akhmetshina G. A. The use of intersubject connections in the formation of the skills to research activities in chemistry classes, and geography. CITISE, 2019, no. 4, pp. 262-270. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.4.26