E. Tupichkina, S. Semenaka
CULTURAL APPROACH IN TRAINING BACHELORS TO THE USE OF MUSEUM PEDAGOGY
Elena A. Tupichkina – Doctor of pedagogical Sciences, professor Department of pedagogy and technologies of preschool and primary education, Armavir state pedagogical University, Stavropol, Russian Federation, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Svetlana I. Semenaka – Candidate of pedagogical Sciences, associate Professor Department of pedagogy and technologies of preschool and primary education, Armavir state pedagogical University, Stavropol, Russian Federation, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The article deals with the preparation of bachelors on the basis of cultural approach. The unity of the universal, national and individual approach is considered within the framework of the cultural approach. The main purpose of the cultural approach is to educate the younger generation, taking into account national traditions. In modern conditions, the competence of future teachers has expanded. Museums are used in the educational process of pre-school educational organizations. Bachelor should be able to carry out a holistic pedagogical process in the interaction of preschool educational organization and the Museum, which becomes a place of cultural and historical identification of preschoolers.
Keywords: cultural approach, museum, bachelor, preschool educational organization, cultural and educational environment, museum pedagogy, culture, cultural traditions.
- Belkin A. S., Nesterov V. V. Pedagogical competence. – Ekaterinburg, 2009
- Bondarevskaya, E. V. Theory and practice of personality-oriented education / E. V. Bondarevskaya. – Rostov-on-don : Publishing house Rostov. PED. UN-TA, 2000. – 352 p.
- Bordovskaya N. V., Rean A. A. Pedagogy: studies. benefit. St. Petersburg: Peter, 2008. 304 PP.
- Venda V. F. prospects of development of psychological theory, operator training // Psychological journal.-2009.-Vol.1.-№4.
- Gessen S. I. Fundamentals of pedagogy. Introduction to applied philosophy / Resp. ed. and comp. P. V. Alekseev. M.: “School-Press”, 1996. – 448 p.
- Development of pedagogical culture of the teacher in the conditions of school renewal. – Rostov n/A, 2008.
- Lihachev B. T. Pedagogics. A course of lectures: textbook. benefit. M.: Yurayt, 2001.-523 p.
- Mukhina V. S. Age psychology. Textbook for students of higher educational institutions. M.: Academy. 1997. 456 p.
- About the concept of development of Museum activity in the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020 / the Ministry of culture of the Russian Federation. – M., 2013. 2 PP.
- Pedagogy: studies. a manual / V. A. Slastenin, I. F. Isaev, A. I. Mishchenko, E. N. Shiyanov. M.: School-Press, 1998. — 512 p.
- Poleshchuk V. I. Cultural science: the textbook. benefit. M.: Gardarika, 1998. — 446 p.
- Pshenichnaya S.V.Museum as information and communication system: dis. … kand. cultural studies / Pshenichnaya S.V..– SPb. : SPb STATE, 2000. – 184 p.
- Stolyarov B. A., Boyko A. G., Reva N. D. Art Museum and education system: the concept of pedagogical interaction. Min. of culture of the Russian Federation. state Russian museum. Russian Academy of education. North-West Department. SPb, 1995.
- Cesnak M. G. Civil education of students by means of Museum pedagogics. Diss…kand. PED. sciences’. Stavropol. 2006.
- Yakusheva S. D. Formation of innovative culture of the teacher’s personality // “Modernization processes of modern professional education”: collective scientific monograph; [ed. by S. D. Yakusheva]. Novosibirsk: Ed. “Siberian Association of consultants”, 2012. 190 p. — P. 7-25.
Tupichkina E.A., Semenaka S.I. Cultural approach in training bachelors to the use of museum pedagogy. CITISE, 2019, no. 4, pp. 87-94.