O. Kudryavtseva, E. Sotnikova,
RESEARCH OF METHODICAL ASPECTS OF FORMATION OF СOMMON CULTURAL FUTURE TEACHERS’ COMPETENCIES
Olga M. Kudryavtseva – candidate of pedagogical sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Foreign Languages and the Methods of their Teaching (Russia, Yelets), ORCID: 0000-0002-8386-0684, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elena B. Sotnikova – candidate of pedagogical sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Chemistry and Biology FSBI HE “Bunin Yelets State University” (Russia, Yelets), ORCID: 0000-0003-0867-9145, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The article is dedicated to the problem of formation of a well-educated, competitive specialist with a high level of common cultural competencies. Various approaches of teachers and researchers to the concepts of “competence” and “competency” are demonstrated. The authors have given their own interpretation of the definition of “common cultural competence” and defined its components. A model of interrelated components of common cultural competence is proposed. The contradictions between the objective society’s need for specialists with a high level of competence and an ill-developed educational and methodological base on this problem are revealed. The stages of studying competence as a scientific and pedagogical category are described. The problems of vocational training and its role in the formation of the future teachers’ personality are considered. Such methods as questionnaires, testing and statistical processing of the results by the Fisher method are presented. These ones allow diagnosing the level of formation of common cultural competence among students of pedagogical direction. The results of the research have demonstrated the need for organizing andragogical interaction of teachers and students which contributes to the formation of common cultural competencies in an educational environment. The rationale for the need to design pedagogical methods to improve the level of common cultural competencies, socialization, competitiveness and professionalism of future teachers is given. The article can be useful for modeling a certain psychological, pedagogical and educational methodological educational environment aimed at the formation of students’ common cultural competencies to ensure the further development of teachers’ common professional competence.
Keywords: common cultural competencies, competence, common cultural and professional competence, students, culture, value orientations, pedagogical activity.
- Akapyev V. L., Nemykin N.V., Nemykin N.I. The role of the competence approach in modern education. / Fundamental research. – 2013. – No. 11 (Part 7) – pp. 1402-1406.
- Verbitsky A. A., Larionova O. G. Personality and competence approaches in education: problems of integration. Moscow: Logos, 2009.- 336 p.
- Vokhrysheva M. G. Bibliography and culture. M., 2012.- 246 p.
- Kalashnikova O. V. General cultural competency as a personal characteristic of the teacher of higher education // Young Scientist. – 2013. – № 11. – P. 608-611.
- Klyuev V.K. Designing of administrative training of bachelors of library and information activity // Bulletin of MGUKI. -2011.-No. 3.- P.205-212.
- Konyakhina I.V. Competence approach in higher professional education // Bulletin of the Tomsk State Pedagogical University. 2012.- No. 11 – P.126-132.
- Lavrentyeva N.B., Kuzevanova O.M. To the question of the concept of the competence approach: education — competence — competencies // Science and Education: Materials of the 7th international scientific conference. Belovo, 2008. Part 2.
- Lelchitsky I. D., Purysheva N. S. The dissertation research in pedagogical sciences: analysis of the subject // Pedagogy. – 2017. – № 3 – P. 37–48.
- Mamontova M.S. Information competence of the library specialist as a condition for his/her professional development: the issue of thesis: Kazan. 2012.-23 p.
- Portal of Federal State Educational Standards of Higher Education [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://fgosvo.ru/fgosvo/92/91/4/94 (reference date: 31.07.18).
- Serikov V.V. The nature of pedagogical activity and features of vocational education of a teacher // Pedagogy. – 2010. – № 5. – p. 35.
- Sukiasyan E.R. Competence approach: another possibility to move away from the real tasks of library education // Scientific and technical libraries. 2008. №4.- P.107-115.
- Troyanskaya S.L. Fundamentals of competence approach in higher education: teaching materials / Troyanskaya S.L. Izhevsk, 2016. – 176 p.
- Pedagogical dictionary: tutorial for the students of institutions of higher education / V.I. Zagvyazinsky, A.F. Zakirova, T.A. Strokova and others; by edition of V.I. Zagvyazinsky, A.F. Zakirova. – M.: Academy, 2008 – 352 p.
- Zimnyaya I. A. Key competencies – a new paradigm of the result of education // Higher education today.2003. – No. 5. – P. 134-139.