M. Khadzhiev, L. Batukaeva, K. Turshieva
DIGITAL MONEY AS A FACTOR OF FORMATION OF INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SYSTEM
Marat R. Khadzhiev – Candidate of Economic Sciences, associate Professor of Finance and credit Chechen State University (Russia, Grozny), RSCI SPIN-code: 8445-6638 / ORCID: 0000-0002-6975-368X, E-mail: email@example.com
Luiza S. Batukaeva – student of the Institute of Economics and Finance Chechen State University (Russia, Grozny), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Karina T. Turshieva – student of the Institute of Economics and Finance Chechen State University (Russia, Grozny), E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. This article is devoted to the potential perspective of the evolution of monetary policy in connection with the emergence and development of digital currencies as an evolutionary stage in the development of the international financial system. The relevance and development and application of digital currencies were significantly stimulated not only by long-term, but also by the current problems of the financial system. It is concluded that the existing system of money transfers is outdated and clearly needed innovation. In other words, the world’s money began to insufficiently perform one of its main functions – to be effective means of payment.
Keywords: bitcoin, blockchain, currency relations, monetary policy, money, gold, cryptocurrency, international payment system, financial system, money emission.
- Aganbegyan A. G. On the features of the modern world financial crisis. Money and credit. 2008. 12. – P. 3-9.
- Varnavskiy V. A. Token or the crypto currency technological content and economic essence. Finance: theory and practice – 2018; 22(5). C. 132-133
- Djantaev So the World monetary system: a Return to a gold standard? Vestnik St. Petersburg University. Ser. 5. 2013. Issue. 2 P. 49-50
- Kudryashova I. V. World currencies: Essential characteristics and conditions of formation. Westn. ]. state UN-TA. Ser. 3, Econ. Ecol. 2014. № 4 (27)
- Kuznetsova V. V. World monetary system: problems and ways of reforming. World of new economy. M.: Izd. Of the “Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation”. 2016. Vol. 10, No. 3, Pp. 38-47
- Popper N. Digital gold: the incredible story of Bitcoin / lane. with English. M.: Publishing house “Williams”, 2016. 368 C. 7-8
- Fomin A. N. Cryptocurrencies in the digital economy: financial and economic arguments for and against. Analytical report. M.: ANO “Center for strategic assessments and forecasts” 2017. P.5.
- Cakaev A. H., Hajiyev M. R., batukaeva L. S.-E. Cryptocurrency evolution of the tax system. Development of regional economy in the conditions of digitalization. Collection of materials of scientific and practical conference dedicated to the 80th anniversary of the FSBEI HE “Chechen state University”, Grozny, September 24-25, 2018 – Makhachkala: Alef, 2018. C. 296-298.
- Alan Greenspan on Brexit, U.S. Economy, and Inflation. July 4 2016. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec9i_iGCj80 (accessed 11.05.2009)
- Thomson J. I was very wrong’: Niall Ferguson on crypto. The Australian Financial Review. // [Electronic resource.] – URL: https://www.afr.com/business-summit/i-was-very-wrong-niall-ferguson-on-cypto-20190306-h1c23w (accessed 11.05.2009)
- TradingView-Stock Charts & Forex Charts. Web service for traders // [Electronic resource]. – URL: https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/BTCUSD/ (accessed 11.05.2009)
- TradingView-Stock Charts & Forex Charts. Web service for traders // [Electronic resource]. – URL: https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/XAUUSD/?exchange=FOREXCOM (accessed 11.05.2009)
- Warren E. Weber. A Bitcoin Standard: Lessons from the Gold Standard. Bank of Canada Staff Working Paper 2016-14, March 2016 // [Electronic resource]. – URL: https://www.bankofcanada.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/swp2016-14.pdf (accessed 14.03.2016)
- World Economic and Social Survey 2018. Frontier technologies for sustainable development. United Nations New York, 2018. P. 5