MODELING OF CONFLICT SITUATIONS, TAKING INTO ACCOUNT ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL ASPECTS
Vadim O. Evseev – The doctor of economic sciences, professor Faculties politics and sociology Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Member of the scientific Council ISPR on the problems of Eurasian integration (Russia, Moscow), E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The main issue of the study is the analysis and systematization of economic and political aspects that initiate conflict situations. The analysis of conflict situations, in our case, allowed us to choose the following factors as the main ones: the price of the conflict issue for the electorate; the level of required transformations/changes; the mass media coverage of the conflict; the government’s readiness to fulfill the requirements; resources to support the demands of the conflicting; the volume of support for the demands of the population and political parties.
The aim of the study was to identify the relationship between the factors causing conflict situations and indicators of the level of conflict. Also, the aim of the study was to build a simulation model of the conflict situation and modeling strategies to strengthen or reduce it.
Results. Methods of computational mathematics in the software environment Ex-cel built a simulation model of a conflict situation, which allows by changing the arguments included in the model situationally create a conflict of interest or a conflict of values. A graphic information about the level of the conflict situation and the possibility of its resolution in the liberal, socialist or authoritarian paradigm is also given.
Conclusions: the proposed simulation model allows to play different strategies for the development of a conflict situation. The simulation results showed that conflict situations are better solved in the authoritarian-conservative paradigm.
Keywords: conflict situation, model of conflict situation, conflict of values, conflict of interests, liberal paradigm of conflict resolution, socialist paradigm of conflict resolution, authoritarian paradigm of conflict resolution.
- Bogaturov A.D. Economic Political Science: Business Relations with the State and Society: Textbook. Grif UMO / Baikov A., Danilin I.,
- Zhigulin V., Kiryushin P., Oleynov A., Sushentsov A., Tomberg R., Fokin V.,
- Fomin A. / Otv. ed. A. D. Bogaturov. – M .: Aspect Press, 2012. – 240 p.
- Grishin V.I. Providing economic and social stability – a new model of economic growth in the region // Bulletin of Altai science. 2012. № 3-1. Pp. 16-19.
- Evseev V.O. Determination of the level of professional capacity of the government.- M .: Publishing house FGBOU VPO “REU them. G.V. Plekhanov, 2016.
- Evseev V.O. Factors of formation of the national mentality –M .: RGSU, Vestnik. Educational and methodical association of higher education institutions of Russia in the field of social work. Scientific and practical journal.-2010.- № 2.- P.163-174.
- Evseev V.O. Simulation model of controlled chaos // Electronic scientific journal “CITES” [Electronic resource]. -2016.-№4- URL: http://ma123.ru/
- Evseev V.O., Kasymov A.A. Political regulation of electoral processes in the Republic of Tajikistan // Electronic scientific journal “CITISE” No. 1 (5), 2016 EL No. FS 77 – 59069 / ISSN 2409-7616
- Zeldner A.G., Osipov V.S. Institutional analysis of dysfunctions of public administration of the economy: prerequisites of administrative reform.-M .: CITISE 2016. № 1 (5). S. 5.
- Egorychev A.M. The formation of man and society in the prism of social education and the national idea. Health, education and safety. 2016. № 1 (5). S. 63-69.
- Zdravomyslov A.G. Sociology of conflict. – M .: Aspect Press, 1996.
- Koshkin A.P. Political science: Textbook / Koshkin A.P., Evseev V.O., D.N. Nechaev, A.N. Buchkova, O.N. Glazunov, V.E. Zhuravlev, A.N. Perendzhiev, E.E. Prokopenko, N.A. Khaustova, V.V. Cherdantsev / under total. ed. A.P. Koshkina; rep. Ed. V.V. Cherdantsev.-M .: FGBOU VO “REU them. G.V. Plekhanov “, 2016.-272 with.
- Koshkin A.P. Is the mutual understanding of power with the people susceptible to regulation? // In the collection: Innovative directions of development of science and education Collection of scientific papers. In 2 volumes. 2010. pp. 19-23.
- Kiselev V.O. Trust in political institutions in Russia: the experience of sociological monitoring [Electronic resource] .- URL: https: //wciom.ru/fileadmin / file / monitoring / 2014/124 / 2014_124_5_KISELEV.pdf
- Public trust monitoring: Russian and foreign experience (Series “Analytical reviews of the Institute of Public Administration and Management of the Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation”. No. 5/2016) – Moscow, 2016 – 49 p.
- Osipov V. Introduction to the theory of competitive interaction of economic entities // Bulletin of the Institute of Economics, RAS. 2013. No. 6. P. 181-190.
- Kulcsar To Politikai cs Togsrociologis Kossuth Konyvkisdo, 1987 S 397-409
- Beyme To von Die politischen Theoricn der Gegenwart Munchen, 1980 S 213-216
- R. Shannon. Imitating modeling of systems – art and science. –M .: MIR Publishing House, 1978.- 418 p.