IMPORT SUBSTITUTION AS A CONDITION FOR IMPROVING THE COMPETITIVENESS OF ENGINEERING FOR THE FOOD AND PROCESSING INDUSTRY
Andrey S. Chekunov – candidate of economics sciences, Chief specialist-expert on the development of cooperation of the Rostov Regional Union of Consumer Societies (Russia, Rostov-on-Don), E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The subject and purpose of the article. The article is devoted to import substitution in the engineering industry for the food and processing industry. The purpose of the article is to analyze and assess the effectiveness of the provision of state financial support for import substitution in the industry. Methods and methodology. We use the method of tabular interpretation of data, a comparative method, methods of induction and deduction, analysis and synthesis. The article presents an analysis of the current state of the industry, the volume of its financial support, the position of national producers in the domestic market of mechanical engineering for the food and processing industries. Results. The article analyzes the state support of import substitution in the industry and its results. On the basis of data on the current state of the national machine-building industry for the food and processing industries, the main problems in the development of the industry were identified, the dynamics of import substitution in it were shown, and recommendations were formulated for the effective development of the industry in the long term. Application area. The article discusses the implementation of the state policy of import substitution in the engineering industry for the food and processing industry of the Russian Federation. The main results of the development of the industry in terms of the state policy of import substitution are outlined. Conclusion. The paper identifies the main problems in the development of the industry, describes the current state of competitiveness of its products, shows the impact of government support on the industry. The conclusions outlined in the work can be applied when improving measures of state support for the machine-building industry for the food and processing industry of the Russian Federation as part of the current import substitution policy.
Keywords: import substitution, mechanical engineering, food and processing industry, government support, subsidies, discount.
- Economy and life. 2017. December 14th.
- Golovackij V.A. Machines and devices with a pulse effect for the food industry // Scientific journal NRU ITMO. A series of «Processes and apparatuses for food production». 2011. No. 2 (12).P.299-308.
- Nikolaev V.N., Kretova Yu.I. Innovative approaches in solving priority tasks of the food industry using energy-saving technologies and equipment // Bulletin of SUSU. Series «Food and Biotechnology».2014. No. 4.V.2. P. 77-84.
- Kamilov M.K., Kamilova P.D., Eminova, E. M. Problems and prospects of development of the food and processing industry in the agroindustrial complex // Regional problems of economic transformation. 2016. No. 6. P. 15-25.
- Yur’ev V.M., Karpunina Е.K., Kolesnichenko, Е.A. Real models of import substitution in the Russian economy // Bulletin of the Tambov University. Series: Humanities. 2015. No.2(142). 17-24.
- Shinkevich A.N., Chistyakova N.A. Formation of an effective controlling system at food engineering enterprises // New technologies. 2012. No.3. P. 223-226.
- Rozov Yu.A. Even good undertakings need correction // All about meat. 2009. No.6. P. 28.
- The food engineering industry is gaining momentum. URL: https://agroinfo.com/0908201703-otrasl-pishhevogo-mashinostroeniya-nabiraet-oboroty/ (accessed: 01.05.2018).
- Panfilov V.A., Andreev S.P. Methodology of creating a new generation of technology systems and food machinery systems // Technologies of food and processing industry of the agroindustrial complex – healthy food products. 2016. No. 2. P. 64-70.
- Mahan’ko G.V., Volohatyh A.S. National Food Security and Food Independence of Russia in the Conditions of Sanctions // Polythematic Network Electronic Scientific Journal of the Kuban State Agrarian University. 2016. No. 116 (02). P. 1-17.
- Snitko D., Rubanov I., Fomin A. Prospects for import substitution in the agro-industrial complex of Russia // International Agricultural Journal. No. 1. P. 23-26.
- Public declaration of the goals and objectives of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia for 2017. URL: http://minpromtorg.gov.ru/common/upload/docVersions/5a870619e4174/actual/PD_v14_MPT_SEDO.pdf. P. 9.
- Report of the Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Manturova D.V. at the meeting of the final board on May 27, 2016. Agricultural engineering, machinery for the food and processing industries. URL: http:// www.soyuzagromash.info/news/id306 (accessed: 01.05.2018).
- The main results of the work of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation in 2016. URL: http://m.goverment.ru/dep_news/27324/#pish (accessed: 01.05.2018).
- The members of the Rosspemash Association are the first recipients of subsidies for food engineering companies. URL: http://kvedomosti.ru/news/chleny-associacii-rosspecmash-pervye-poluchateli-subsidij-dlya-kompanij-pishhevogo-mashinostroeniya.html (accessed: 01.05.2018).
- Russian food engineering increases production and conquers the domestic market. URL: http:// www.rosspetsmash.ru/novosti-assotsiatsii-.rosspetsmash/1613-rossijskoe-pishchevoe-mashinostroenie-uvelichivaet-vypusk-productsii-i-otvoevyvaet-vnutrennij-rynok (accessed: 01.05.2018).
- Main results of the work of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation in 2015. URL: http://m.goverment.ru/dep_news/22613/#pish (accessed: 01.05.2018).
- URL: http://minpromtorg.gov.ru/docs/#!43220 (accessed: 01.05.2018).
- A committee has been set up in the Rosspetsmash Association for the development of Russian food engineering. URL: http://www.mashportal.ru/machinery_news-46995.aspx (accessed: 01.05.2018).
- Food engineering: how to ensure growth in the industry? URL: https://www.agroxxi.ru/selhoztehnika/stati/pischevoe-mashinostroenie-kak-obespechit-rost-v-otrasli.html (accessed: 01.05.2018).
- Cuba is interested in exporting Russian food engineering products. URL: http://kvedomosti.ru/news/kuba-zainteresovana-v-eksporte-produkcii-rossijskogo-pishhevogo-mashinostroeniya.html (accessed: 01.05.2018).
- Russian food engineering companies debuted at the largest exhibition in Germany. URL: http://kvedomosti.ru/news/rossijskie-kompanii-pishhevogo-mashinostroeniya-debyutirovali-na-krupnejshej-vystavke-v-germanii.html (accessed: 01.05.2018).
- Alexander Shirinkin: Food engineering in Russia has a clear success. URL: http://newstula.ru/fn_310312.html (accessed: 01.05.2018).
- URL: https://gisp.gov.ru/plan-import-change/8169982/#popdoc (accessed: 01.05.2018).