CONTENT AND STRUCTURE OF INFORMATION AND PSYCHOLOGICAL STABILITY OF FUTURE OFFICERS OF THE ARMY OF THE NATIONAL GUARD OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Dmitrij A.Yudin – post-graduate of the Perm Military Institute of the National Guard Troops of the Russian Federation (Russia, Perm), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. The article is devoted to the problem of the content and structure of the informational and psychological stability of future officers of the National Guard troops of Russia. The essence of the concept «information-psychological influence», «information-psychological stability» is clarified; determined the mechanisms of information and psychological impact on the behavior of the individual; considered determinants of changes in attitudes; Some aspects of the formation of the information and psychological stability of future officers of the National Guard troops against the negative information and psychological impact are proposed.
Keywords: influence, psychological defense, informational and psychological impact, informational and psychological stability, officers of the Army of the National Guard of the Russian Federation.
- Grachev V.I. Information and psychological security of the individual: the theory and technology of psychological protection: dis. … Dr. psycho. Sciences: spec. 19.00.12 / G.V. Grachev. – M., 2000. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://www.dissercat.com/content/informatsionno-psikhologicheskayabezopasnost-lichnosti-teoriya-i-tekhnologiya-psikhologiche#ixzz2eKHtpPA6 (the date of circulation: 03.21.2019).
- Ezhevskaya T.I. Autonomy as a personal resource of information psychological security / T.I. Ezhevskaya // Scientific notes ZabGU. Series: Pedagogical Sciences. – 2011. – №5. – pp. 23-25.
- Ivanova S.P. Psychological stability of personality as a factor in counteracting the negative influences of the social environment in early youth and youth / S.P. Ivanova // Bulletin of the Pskov State University. Series: Social and Human Sciences. 2009. №9. – pp. 14-17.
- Kulikov V.N. Applied research of social and psychological impact / V.N. Kulikov // Applied problems of social psychology. – Moscow: Science, 1983. – pp. 158-172.
- Kurilov A.V. Innovative approaches to the training of cadets of universities of the National Guard troops of the Russian Federation / A.V. Kurilov // ChiO. – 2016. – №3 (48). – pp. 34-36.
- Osipov V.L., Bazhutin A.A. The motivation of schoolchildren to choose the profession of a serviceman is a guarantor of increasing the efficiency of Russia // News of the Baltic State Academy of the Fishing Fleet. – 2018. – №3 (45). – pp. 215-221.
- Petkin A.V. Methodological foundations of the process of formation of the military-professional orientation of the personality of cadets of high schools of troops of the National Guard of the Russian Federation / A.V. Petkin // News of the Baltic State Academy of the Fishing Fleet. – 2018. – №3 (45). – pp. 222-226.
- Semchuk I. Formation of moral and psychological stability of the internal affairs officers / I. Semchuk // Professional. – 2013. – №6 (116). – pp.33-38.
- Smirnov V.N. Extreme psychological training of the staff of special units / V.N. Smirnov // Psychopedagogy in law enforcement. – 2009. – №2 (18). – pp.32-42.
- Utyuganov A.A. The place and role of value-semantic orientations of an individual in the system of professionally important qualities of officers of the National Guard troops / А.А. Utyuganov // Bulletin of the KGPU. V.P. Astafieva. – 2017. – №1 (39). – pp. 16-19.
- Chemodanova M.V. The problem of information-psychological security of a person in modern psychological research / M.V. Chemodanova // Bulletin of the Mari State University. – 2017. – №4 (28). – pp. 2-6.
- Chernenilov V.I. Psychological stability of the personnel of internal affairs bodies to destructive information and psychological influences / V.I. Chernenilov // Psychopedagogy in law enforcement. – 2016. – №3 (66). – pp. 4-9.
- Khayrulova E.T. Factors of the development of professional sustainability of employees of internal affairs / N.Sh. Valeeva, E.T. Khairulova // Bulletin of Kazan Technological University. – 2013. – №23 (16). – pp.300-304.
- Shafiev E.I. The influence of the moral and psychological training of servicemen on their combat activities / E.I. Shafiev // Vector science of Togliatti State University. Series: Pedagogy, Psychology. – 2013. – №3 (14). – pp. 10-15.
- Yudin D.A. On the problem of the formation of information and psychological stability (IPS) of future officers of the VNG of Russia / D.A. Yudin // News of the Baltic State Academy of the Fishing Fleet. – 2018. – №3 (45). – pp. 230-236.