V. Deruyshev, A. Blohin
INTERDISCIPLINARITY AS A PRINCIPLE OF HUMAN CAPITAL FORMATION OF STUDENTS
Viktor V. Deruyshev – Ph. D, professor of FGBOU VO Don State Technical University Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Department «Motor transport constructional and road vehicles» (Russia, Rostov-on-Don), E-mail: email@example.com
Alexander L. Blohin – The candidate of pedagogical Sciences, associate Professor Federal state Autonomous educational institution of higher professional education “southern Federal University”, Academy of psychology and pedagogy (Russia, Rostov-on-Don), RSCI SPIN-code: 8668-7004, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Abstract. The subject of research in the article is the human capital of a student, formed by an interdisciplinary synthesis in the field of higher education. The purpose of the article is intended to show the importance of the use of methods from other fields of science in the study of individual professional disciplines. Scientific novelty consists in the study of the educational essence, the formation and improvement of the theory of human capital in the system of higher professional education in preparing students. The concept of the theory of human capital is an integrated approach to the analysis of a wide spectrum of human activity in the light of a certain worldview. Higher education, in this approach is in the center, and is a source of economic development not only in the region, but also in the country as a whole. The relevance of the article is to consider the role of human capital not only in the economic, but also in the pedagogical context.
Key words: human capital, higher education, student, interdisciplinarity.
- Emrulla T. Theory of human capital: holistic criticism. // Review of educational research. – 2014. – Volume 84, – № 3, – P. 411 – 445. [Electronic resource]. – URL: 10.3102 / 0034654314532696. (the date of circulation is 04/06/2019).
- Schulz T. Formation of capital education / / Journal of Political Economy. – 1960. – Volume 68. – №6. – pp. 571-583.
- Neumann, F., Technique for the Economic Evaluation of Human Capital, State Administration: Transformational Processes in the Modern World: Proc. report international scientific-practical. conf. Minsk. Academy of Management under the President of the Republic of Belarus, 2002. –H. 2
- Schmidt V.A. Some aspects of human capital formation and the process of globalization. Access mode: http://www.konspekt.biz/index.php?text=1033.
- ru [Electronic resource]. URL: https://www.gazeta.ru/tags/person/mihail_kovalchuk.shtml (appeal date 04/06/2019).
- Buranshina N. А. Human capital in modern interdisciplinary studies // KE. 2011. №10. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/chelovecheskiy-kapital-v-sovremennyh-mezhdistsiplinarnyh-issledovaniyah (appeal date: 05/05/2019).
- Karmazina Yu. A. Education as an investment in human capital // Young Scientist. – 2014. – №7. – p. 349-351.
- The Gaidar Forum on January 18, 2016 “The role of education in the strategic development of Russia was discussed within the framework”. [Electronic resource]. – URL: http://www.unkniga.ru/news/5473-rol-obrazovaniya-v-strategicheskom-razvitii-rossii.html (appeal date 04/24/2019).
- Fedorets RF Interdisciplinary communication in the learning process: Proc. manual / G. F. Fedorets. – L.: LGPI, 1983. – 88 p.
- Repko, A. F., Shostak R., Buchberger M. “Problems of complex research” 3 (25): 1-31. [Electronic resource]. – URL: https://studysites.uk.sagepub.com/repkointrois/study/chapter.htm [Google Scholar]; Repko, Szostak, and Buchberger 2013.
- Mikhalkina E.V. Kosolapova N.A. Mikhalkina D. А. Human capital and competitiveness of graduates of the Russian secondary school: formation potential and measurement problems // Journal of Economic Regulation. – 2014. – № 1 / volume 5.
- Peresypkina V.V. The system of indicators for assessing human capital in an innovative university // Scientific result. Series “Economic Studies”. 2014. №2. P.117-124.
- Ozhiganov E. N. Pierre Bourdieu: domination and sociology // Sociology of power. 2003. №4. P.125.
- Parushina N.V., Lytneva N.A., Semidelikhin E.A. Methods of measurement and evaluation of human capital (scientific review) // Scientific Review. Economics. – 2017. – № 2. – p. 89-99.
- Sakeyan A.G., Danilovskikh T.E. The definition of the essence of human capital in order to assess it [Electronic resource] // International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research. 2015. № 1-1. Pp. 113-116. URL: https://www.applied-research.ru/ru/article/view?id=6348 (appeal date: 04/29/2019).