THE USE OF DISTANCE LEARNING SYSTEM MOODLE FOR FORMATION OF READINESS OF FUTURE TEACHERS TO DESIGN AND CONDUCT ELECTIVE COURSES IN ECONOMIC AND MATHEMATICAL CONTENT
Victoria Y. Belash – senior lecturer of the Department of Informatics and information technologies, Kaluga state University n.a. K. E. Tsiolkovsky (Russian, Kaluga), E-mail: MininaVY@tksu.ru
Abstract. The article is devoted to elective courses in the system of specialized training, analysis of the Federal state educational standard of higher education taking into account professional standards in the direction of training “Pedagogical education”, on the basis of the results of which the special course for future teachers on the design and conduct of elective courses of economic and mathematical content is considered. The possibilities of using the distance learning system Moodle to solve educational problems on the formation of the readiness of future teachers to create and implement elective courses of economic and mathematical content.
Keywords: competence, specialized training, distance learning system, Federal state educational standard, economic and mathematical content, elective courses, Moodle.
- Artamonov, M. A. Formation of readiness of students to the design and implementation of the elective math courses for profession-oriented school: Avtoref. dis. … kand. ped. Sciences: 13.00.02 / Artamonov Mikhail. Yaroslavl, 2009. 23 P. [In Rus]
- Belash V.Yu., Zuyeva Z.I. To the question about the possibilities of the LMS Moodle for distance education / V.Yu. Belash, I.Z. Zuev // proceedings of Kaluga state University named after K.E. Tsiolkovsky. Series: Natural Sciences. 2018. Kaluga: Publishing house of K.E. Tsiolkovsky KSU, 2018. P. 327-332. [In Rus]
- Zubrilin A. A. About some problems of introduction of elective courses [Electronic resource]. / A. A. Zubrilin // Scientific online library “Portal”. Access mode: http://www.portalus.ru/ modules/shkola. [In Rus]
- Kravtsov S. S. Theory and practice of specialized education in schools of the Russian Federation: Diss. … doctor. PED. Sciences: 13.00.01 / Kravtsov Sergey. Moscow, 2007. P. 111. [In Rus]
- Makarova V. N. Competence approach in education: key concepts. / V. N. Makarova // Preparing children for school in terms of variability of pre-school education: actual problems and trends. Collection of scientific articles. Eagle, 2009. P. 281-287. [In Rus]
- Minina V.Yu. Some aspects of the development of the model of formation of readiness of future teachers to design and implement elective courses [Text] / V. Yu. Minina // proceedings of XXXIV International scientific seminar of faculty of mathematics and computer science of the universities and pedagogical universities. Kaluga: publishing House of TRP LLC, 2015. P. 110-117. [In Rus]
- Minina V.Yu. About the readiness of teachers to conduct and implement elective courses // Theory and practice of social development. No. 1. 2013. URL: http://www.teoria-practica.ru/-1-2013/pedagogics/minina.pdf. [In Rus]
- Minina V.Yu. On the competencies of future teachers necessary for the implementation of specialized education // Bulletin of Krasnoyarsk state pedagogical University them. V. P. Astafieva. No. 2. 2013. Krasnoyarsk, 2013. P. 245-248. [In Rus]
- Minina V.Y. Training of teachers to design and implement elective courses mathematical focus / V. Y. Minina// Bulletin of the Kaluga University, №3-4. 2013 Pp. 116-120. [In Rus]
- Minina V.Yu. Program for training future teachers to design and implement elective courses of economic and mathematical orientation. Certificate of state registration of computer programs № 2014619663 from 18.09.2014 [In Rus]
- Minina V.Yu. Special Course for future teachers of mathematics on the formation of readiness for creating and conducting elective courses of economic-mathematical direction [Text] / V. Yu. Minina// Actual problems of teaching mathematics: interuniversity collection of scientific papers. Issue 12. Kaluga, 2014. P. 116-124. [In Rus]
- Murieva M. V. Formation of readiness of students-future teachers to the implementation of profile education: Diss. … kand. PED. Sciences: 13.00.08 / Murieta Mary Guseva. Vladikavkaz, 2010. 191 p. [In Rus]
- Oskolkova V. R. Formation of professional competence of the future teacher on the basis of technology of development of readiness for pedagogical self-realization: autoref. dis. … kand. PED. Sciences: 13.00.08 / Oskolkova Victoria ravilyevna. Izhevsk, 2011. 23 P. [In Rus]
- Rogova G. A. Elective courses as a substantial basis of profile training [Electronic resource] / G. A. Rogova // Questions of Internet education. 2007. No. 56. Mode of access: http://vio.uchim.info/Vio_58/cd_site/articles/ art_4_7.htm. [In Rus]
- Handal B., Bobis J. Teaching Mathematics Thematically: Teachers’ Perspectives // Mathematics Education Research Journal 2004, Vol. 16, No. 1, P. 3-18
- Qiyuan Jiang, Jinxing Xie, Qixiao Ye Mathematical Contest in Modeling and the Teaching of Mathematical Modeling // Ateliers – Workshop CIEAEM 57 – Italie – Italy Ateliers – Workshop Piazza Armerina, July 23-29, 2005. P. 269-272.
- Ribeiro R.M., Powell A.B. Mathematical modeling and teachers’ formation: a discussion on mathematical knowledge for teaching // Revista de Educação Matemática, São Paulo, 2019, v. 16, n. 21, P. 5-17.