L. Bykasova, V. Podberezny, E. Pershonkova, A. Samoylova
«СOMPLIANCE-CULTURE» OF DIGITAL EDUCATIONAL ORGANIZATION
Larisa V. Bykasova – Doctor of Education, Professor of Rostov State Economic University (Russia, Rostov-on-Don), SPIN code: 2544-6452 / ORCID: 0000-0003-4866-1222, E-mail: email@example.com
Vladimir V. Podberezny – Candidate of pedagogical Sciences, Professor of Rostov State Economic University (Russia, Rostov-on-Don), SPIN-code: 3736-0735 / ORCID: 0000-0002-1590-1931, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elena A. Pershonkova – Candidate of pedagogical Sciences, associate Professor of Rostov State Economic University (Russia, Rostov-on-Don), SPIN-code: 9325-6224 / ORCID: 0000-0001-6185-6919, E-mail: email@example.com
Aleksandra N. Samoylova – Postgraduate student, Southern Federal University, Engineering and technological Academy (Russia, Taganrog), SPIN-code: 2342-0373, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. From the holographic approach position, in the article the attempt of the compliance-culture concept reflection is made, defined as a new methodological optics, which allows to reveal the phenomenon’s essence, reflecting the specificity of the subject’s existence in the heterogeneous society, to evaluate the degree of the educational organizations responsibility for the results, the quality of work and the subject’s education. “Compliance” describes a new paradigm of the modern education as a platform for the sociocultural development of an individual, which is formed through the strategic audit of the basic methodological principles, methods, and educational ideas, developed with the modern pedagogical science and practice. “Compliance” decyphers the cultural codes that are responsible for the formation of a modern competitive, harmoniously developed personality, generating its composite identity in a new didactic plane, contributing to the development of the subject’s cognitive flexibility in the educational ecosystem and to the deployment of its leadership abilities in overcoming the modern challenges of today’s world.
Keywords: team, frame, social inclusion, synergetic effect, digitalisation, Internet network.
- Antipova A. N., Kvashnina S. I., Novikova S. O. Evaluation of quality indicators of test materials in order to improve the efficiency of knowledge control // Modern problems of science and education, 2013. – N 4. – Pp. 57-59. [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=992 (appeal date: 01/01/2016).
- Boguslavskij V., Neborsky E. V. The concept of higher education development in Russia // World of education, 2016. – N 5. Retrieved from: http://mir-nauki.com/PDF/ 07PDMN516.pdf
- Bykasova L. V. Cognitive communication in the educational environment // Bulletin of the Siberian Institute of business and information technologies, 2016. – N 2. – Pp. 129-132.
- Bruner J. Culture of education [translated by L. V. Trubitsyna, A. V. Solovyov]. – Moscow higher school of social and economic Sciences. – M.: Education, 2006. – 223 p.
- Eissa M. M. Polarized discourse in the news // Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2014. – N 134. – Pp. 70-91.
- S. (2002). Philosophy of education for the XXI century. – M.: OZON.RU, 2002. – 512 p.
- Gibson D., Broadley T., Downie J., Wallet, P. Evolving Learning Paradigms: Re-Setting Baselines and Collection Methods of Information and Communication Technology in Education Statistics // Educational Technology & Society, 2018. – N 21 (2). – Pp. 62–73.
- Gleason B., Gillern S. Digital Citizenship with Social Media: Participatory Practices of Teaching and Learning in Secondary Education // Educational Technology & Society, (2018). – N 21 (1). – P. 202.
- Ivanenkov S. P. Actual problems of youth socialization // Credo, 1997. – N 3. – Pp. 153-160.
- Castels M. Information age: Economy, society and culture. – Moscow: HSE, 2000. – 608 p.
- Chernyshev M. Yu., Zhuravleva A. M. Evolution of psychological approaches to developing education and training in high school: from destruction to integration of integrative sense-didactics // Integration of education, 2015. – N 4. P. 108.
- Khutorskoy A. V. Educational competences methodology and didactics. Methodology of pedagogy in the context of modern scientific knowledge. – M., 2016. Pp. 74-79.
- Korotenkov Yu. G. Information educational environment of primary school. –M.: Academy, 2013. – 152 p.
- Kornetov G. B. the Formation of democratic pedagogy: the ascent to a socially active school. Textbook. M.-Tver: Scientific book, 2009. – 184 p.
- Kuznetsov N., Vovchenko N., Samoilov A. Bykasova Reflection modulations in the media // Media Education, 2018. – N 1. – Pp. 39-45.
- Mardahaev L. V. The Subject-epistemological foundations of social pedagogic. // Pedagogical education in Russia, 2016. – N 12. – Pp. 244-249.
- Mudrik A.V. Socialization of man. – Moscow: Academy, 2011. – 624 p.
- Pleshakov V. A. Theory of cybersocialization of the person. Monograph. –M.: Moscow state pedagogical University, 2011. – 400 p.
- Serikov V. V. Pedagogical research: in search of ways to improve the quality // Education and science, 2015. – N 7 (126). – Pp. 4-23.