M. Dudin, Z. Omarova
IMPORT SUBSTITUTION IN AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX AS A STRATEGIC THE DIRECTION OF ENSURING THE NATIONAL SECURITIES
Mikhail N. Dudin – Doctor of Economics, Professor, Deputy Director of the Market Economy Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences (Russia, Moscow), RSCI SPIN-code: 8139-4337 / ORCID 0000-0001-6317-2916, E-mail: email@example.com
Zarema K. Omarova – Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor, Principal Researcher of the Market Economy Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences (Russia, Moscow), RSCI SPIN-code: 3221-1290 /ORCID: 0000-0003-4335-6982, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. Currently, the agricultural sector is one of the fastest growing sectors of the Russian economy; import substitution in this sector is implemented at a high rate. One of the most important growth impulses that ensure positive dynamics of competitiveness of Russian companies, along with other support measures, is government subsidies. The objectives of this article is to analyze the possibilities of import substitution in the agro-industrial complex in the system of national security of Russia; to study the problems associated with the issues of investment insufficiency and dependence of domestic producers on foreign equipment and technologies, ultimately constraining the comprehensive implementation of the directions of import substitution. The methodological basis of the study were general scientific methods: abstract-logical – to systematize the existing theoretical material; induction and deduction – to derive general principles for the analysis of facts; synthesis – to combine elements of the system under study and its analysis as a whole; comparison – to evaluate the obtained indicators. Statistical data on the production of agricultural products and agricultural machinery, export and import of agricultural products were used. Research result. Food someonespecial-ness of the country is growing by reducing the consumption shares of food imports. Food security of the country depends on technical and technological modernization, availability of domestic competitive base of livestock breeding, development of breeding and seed production. Despite the existing positive indicators of production, the share of imported breeding material and seeds remains high. Summary. The strategic priorities of the state policy to improve the efficiency of the Russian agricultural sector in the context of macroeconomic instability should be:
- Increase of investment attractiveness of agroindustrial complex; realization of system program information support of popularization of its advantages and resource-production potential; development of diversified mechanisms of attraction of investment resources for modernization of technical and technological base of domestic agroindustrial complex.
- Balancing the internal development of the agricultural market; the effective functioning and implementation of mechanisms of infrastructure and logistics; the formation of inter-sectoral production and marketing regional clusters.
- Modernization of the production capacities of agriculture, its industrial structure; the promotion of cooperation and the transformation of farms into individual farms.
Keywords: agriculture, import substitution, efficiency, processing industry, export, import of agricultural products.
- Altukhov A.I. Problems of development of agroindustrial complex of the country and need of their accelerated decision // Economy of agriculture of Russia. – 2018. – № 4. – P.2.
- Anfinogentova A.A. System approach to continuous improvement of management of agrofood complex of Russia //Regional agrosystems: Economics and sociology. – 2018. – № 1. – P. 1.
- Budget: Russia will move from stimulating import substitution to export [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https: //milknews.ru /longridy/budget-export-vmesto-zamescheniya.html (date accessed 06.03.2009)
- Vorotnikov I.L., Petrov K.A., Kononykhin V.V. Resource-Saving devel-opment of agroindustrial processing industries. Economics of agricultural and pro-cessing enterprises. – 2010. – №10. – P. 21-23.
- Glazyev S.Yu., Kharitonov V.V. Nanotechnology as a key factor of the new technological order in the economy. Monograph. – M.: Troant, 2009. 304 P.
- State support will help farmers to increase purchases of agricultural ma-chinery in 2019 [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http: //mcx.ru/press-service/news/gosudarstvennaya-podderzhka-pomozhet-agrariyam-uvelichit-zakupki-selkhoztekhniki-v-2019-godu/ (date accessed 25.02.2009)
- Zhidkov V.V. Complex introduction of innovations – the accelerated way of change of a technological way of life in agriculture // Agroindustrial complex: Economy, management. – 2014. – № 3. – P. 72-76.
- Import substitution in agriculture: we evaluate the results [Electronic re-source]. – Mode of access: https://wtcmoscow.ru/services/international-partnership /they/ importozameshchenie-v-apk -otsenivaem-rezultaty / (date accessed 20.01.2019).
- Import substitution of agricultural machinery: how Russia doubled the domestic Park [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http:// gen-guru.info/novosti/geopolitika/importozameshhenie-v-selhoztehnike-kak-rossiya-vdvoe-uvelichila-otechestvennyiy-park/ (date accessed 06.03.2009)
- Official website of the Federal state statistics service [Electronic re-source]. Accessmode: http: //www.gks.ru/wps/wcm /connect/ rosstat_main /rosstat/ru/statistics/ enterprise/economy/ (date accessed 06.03.2009)
- Official website of the Federal state statistics service [Electronic re-source]. – Access mode: http: //www.gks.ru/free_ doc/new_site / business/prom /natura/god17.htm (date accessed 06.03.2009)
- Official website of the Federal state statistics service [Electronic re-source]. – Mode of access: http: // www.gks.ru /wps /wcm/ connect /rosstat_main/rosstat/ru /statistics/enterprise/economy/# (date accessed 06.03.2019)
- According to the Federal state statistics service [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http: // www.gks.ru/free_doc/new_site /business/sx/tab-sel1.htm (date accessed 06.03.2009)
- The policy of import substitution in agriculture will stimulate the Rus-sian economy [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http: //www.agrobel.ru/h/presscenter/news-apk/2019/02/28/effektivnaya – politika-importozameshheniya-v-apk-dast-impuls-rostu-rossijskoj-ekonomike/ (date ac-cessed 14.02.2009)
- Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of August 25, 2017 № 996 “On approval of the Federal scientific and technical program for the development of agriculture for 2017 – 2025”. Access mode: http: // static. govern-ment.ru /media /files/pdf (date accessed 18.12.2018)
- Skrynnik E. Development of innovative potential [Electronic resource]. The international independent Institute for agricultural policy. Access mode: http: //xn--80aplem.xnp1ai/analytics/Dinamika-Exporta-prodovolstvia-v-mire/ (date ac-cessed 15.01.2009).
- Statistics of foreign trade of the Russian Federation [Electronic re-source]. Access mode: http: // www. customs.ru/index2. php?option= com con-tent&view=article&id=24932&Itemid=1978 (date accessed 10.03.2009).
- Federal customs service [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http: // www. customs.ru/index.php?id=13858&Itemid=2095&option =com_content (date accessed 04.01.2009).