Y. Davydova, T. Platova, O. Kokoylina, N. Denisenkova,
WEBQUEST AS AN INNOVATIVE CASE STUDY METHOD
Yuliya A. Davydova – candidate of historical Sciences, associate Professor of political science and sociology Russian economic University by G. V. Plekhanov (Russia, Moscow), RINSC-SPIN-code: 2967-8794, E-mail: email@example.com
Tatyana V. Platova – candidate of Historical Sciences, Associate Professor at the Department of Humanities and Foreign LanguagesRussian University of Cooperation (Russia, Moscow), RINSC-SPIN-code: 3058-4763, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Olga P. Kokoylina – candidate of pedagogical Sciences, associate Professor of physical culture and sports Russian economic University by G. V. Plekhanov (Russia, Moscow), RINSC-SPIN-code: 1925-9778,E-mail: email@example.com
Natalia N. Denisenkova – candidate of political science, associate Professor of political science and sociologyRussian University of Economics. G. V. Plekhanov (Russia, Moscow), RINSC -SPIN-code: 9728-8215, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. The historical path of development and the development of this method by Professor Bernie Dodge are traced. The substantive basis of the article is a detailed analysis of the structure and types of web quests. The authors of this article conducted their own experimental web quest, which demonstrated visually the principle of its operation and its implementation by students. The conclusion is made about the effectiveness of web quests as modern methods of education (verification of theoretically and practically mastered knowledge of the studied disciplines, as well as the maximum disclosure of the creative potential of students). The detailed analysis carried out in the article clearly reveals the properties and characteristics of web quests as a universal method in distance education, which is suitable for all studied subjects.
Keywords: case study, web quests, stages of the web quest, information technology, distance learning.
- Bitkina I. V. Guidelines for the analytical task web quest “Temporary creative team”, ed.Prometheus, 2018. 26 s.
- Bushueva K. Web quests as a method of project activity. – [Electronic resource.] Access mode: http://katerina-bushueva.ru /publ/ ikt_v_obrazovanii/ ikt_v_obrazovanii/ internet uroki_i_web_kvesty/4-1-0-8. (accessed 18.01.2009).
- Geets N.F. Case study as a technological teaching method. //Concept.-2017. – [Electronic resource.] Mode of access: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/keys-stadi-kak-tehnologicheskiy-metod-obucheniya. (accessed 16.05.2019)
- Gorbunova O. V. the Use of web quest technology in the educational process. – [Electronic resource.] Access mode: // http: // inshakovaox.jimdo.com. (accessed 17.02.2019).
- Dodge B. Creating WebQuests. – [Electronic resource.] Access mode: //http://webquest.org/. (accessed 17.04.2019).
- Isaeva V., S. Nedbalek Web quests in the space of continuous education. – [Electronic resource.] Access mode: https://gazeta-licey.ru/flight-scientific-and-pedagogical-gazette/approachs-systems-technologies /38269-veb-kvestyi-v-prostranstve-nepreryivnogo-obrazovaniya. (accessed 18.05.2009).
- Lehmus M. Y. self-Awareness and scientific creativity. ed.Prometheus, 2018. 32 s.
- Makhmutova A. S. the Use of Case-study as an effective method in the preparation of highly qualified specialists [Text] // Aspects and trends of pedagogical science: materials I international. science. Conf. (St. Petersburg, December 2016). — SPb.: His publishing house, 2016. — P. 186-188. URL https://moluch.ru/conf/ped/archive/209/11405/ (accessed: 19.05.2019).
- Praktikum po distsipline «Politicheskiy analiz i prognozirovanie»/ Evseev V.O., Koshkin A.P.- M.: FGBOU VO REU im. G.V. Plekhanova, 2017
- Praktikum po distsipline «Politicheskiy imidzhmeyking (kak sdelat’ politicheskiy tekst privlekatel’nym»/ Evseev V.O., Koshkin A.P.- M.: FGBOU VO REU im. G.V. Plekhanova, 2018