MANAGEMENT CONSULTING IN THE SPHERE OF EDUCATION
German A. Gavrilov – First Deputy Director financial and economic resources management, SBGEI №1619 (Russia, Moscow), SPIN-code: 1394-3223, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstarct. The article presents the essence of management consulting, the possibility of applying management consulting in the Russian Federation, the basic principles and features of consulting, as well as the features of consulting in the field of education. Defined the main goal using management consulting in the field of education – ؚan increase in the degree of autonomy of teachers, create skills to recognize and solve arising in professional activities tasks and complexity. The object of the councils in management activities themselves become obstacles on the way solving problems of pedagogical character. The main character in pؚrotsesse application of management consulting – the development of the concept of positive “I”, study teaching staff independent decision-making and the ability to implement ؚreflection. The article reveals the process of management consulting, which takes place in 3 stages: organizational diagnostics, project modeling, implementation of changes.
Keywords: management consulting; strategy; education; consulting; educational consulting.
- Abdullina O. A., Polluting N. N. Pedagogical practice of students. – Moscow: Education, 1996. -173 p.
- Blinov A. O. Consulting in coؚrporative structures. // Science and industry Russia. 2014. No. 2. P. 74-77.
- Gavrilov G. A. Management consulting as an objective need for the development of educational organizations. Economy and entrepreneurship, №2 (2019) – p. 829-833
- Goncharov M. A. Fundamentals of marketing and consulting in the field of education. Textbook. M.: Publishing house “KnoRus”, 2016 – 336 p.
- De Haan Eric fearless consulting. temptations, risks and limitations of the profession; Piter – M., 2017. – 687 c.
- Cubr M. Management consulting. / Per. from English. — Moscow: Interؚrekspert, 2012. -780c.
- Makham K. Management consulting. / Per. from English. – M.: Business and service, 2014. – 380C.
- Solodyashkina Yu. E. the Mechanism of the management consulting organization process – PhD thesis – Perm: RGB, 2007.
- Sosnina T. V. Educational consulting as a tool to support the modernization of education. The Institute of education management RAO. Volume 3, №6, 2015 – P. 57-61
- Smolkov V. B. Management consulting // Social-gumanitarity knowledge. 2015. No. 3. P. 166-174.
- Tkalich A. I. Consulting in education and management. Monograph ; M-in education and science of the Russian Federation, GOU VPO “Moscow state UN-t service”, FAK. “In-t inform. technology”, Caf. “Consulting technologies”, 2007 – 210 p.
- Chernov, Yu. V.; Fomishin, S. V.; Tishchenko, A. I. Management consulting. Kherson OLDI-plus 2003. – 272c.
- Edersheim, Elizabeth Marvin Bauer, founder of McKinsey & Company. Strategy, leadership, creation of management consulting / Elizabeth Edersheim. – M.: Alpina Publisher, 2016. – 278 c
- Uksvarav R. K., Habakuk M. J., Leymann J. A. Management consulting: theory and practice. M. Economy 1999 – 240 s
- The official website of the electronic publishing house “education Manager”. Mode of access: https://www.menobr.ru/