INCLUSIVE APPROACH TO PROVIDING QUALITY OF EDUCATION
Iouri L. Zagoumennov – Ph.D., professor of department of management, accounting and finance, Minsk Branch of PRUE (Belarus, Minsk), RSCI SPIN-код: 1300-4030, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. The article discusses the concept of “inclusive education” in its broad sense, namely, as a positive reaction to the diversity of all students (not only with problems of psychophysical development) and the perception of their individual differences (mental, physical, social, economic, ethnic and other ) not as problems, but as opportunities to enrich the educational process and improve its quality. The emphasis is made on the social aspect of inclusion, i.e. on the fact that different students must learn to live together. The purpose of the work is to propose models of organization of educational process, providing both the quality of education and equality of opportunities in its receipt. The research method is a comparative analysis of domestic and foreign approaches, as well as conducting experimental work in educational institutions. As promising innovative models for the region to ensure the necessary balance of quality and equality in education, Dalton technology is proposed, the elements of which were tested at the beginning of the last century and multi-profile training, largely borrowed from foreign experience. The results of the study can be used in organization of educational process in secondary and higher schools.
Keywords: inclusive education, equality of opportunity, quality of education, Dalton-technology, multi-profile education model.
- Stepanova, O.S., Nikolaev, A.A. Actual problems of the development of inclusive education in Russia: the experience of sociological research //Sociodynamics. – 2019. – № 1. – p. 49-56.
- Vorovshchikov S.G. To the question of the design of the theory of meta-subject education // Bulletin of the Institute of human education. – 2016. –№ 1. –С. 13.
- Zagoumennov I.L. and others. Personal-oriented technology Dalton. Mn.: ASAR, 1998.– 174 p.
- Zagoumennov I.L.. Multiprofile organization of the educational process in the context of competence-based and inclusive approaches / I.L.Zagoumennov// Competence Approach in Education: Past and Present: Abstracts of Reports. at the Intern. Scientific Practical Conf. (April 16-17, 2013, Minsk, Belarus) / Ch. ed. T.I. Moroz [and others]. – Minsk: MGIRO, 2013. – p. 73-74.
- Zenchenko S.A. Objectives and indicators of sustainable development // Modern innovative technologies and problems of sustainable development of society: Materials of the X International Scientific and Practical Conference. 2017. – p. 389-392.
- Shinkareva N.V. Inclusive education – education for all // The matrix of scientific knowledge. – 2019. – № 2. – p. 117-123.
- UNESCO Convention against Discrimination in Education – [Electronic resource]. URL:http://www.un.org/ru/documents/decl_conv/conventions/educat.shtml – (Application date: 07.03.19).
- On admission to institutions of general secondary education and training in them: Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus, January 25, 2018 No. 30. [Electronic resource]. URL:http://president.gov.by/ru/official_documents_ru/view/ukaz-30-ot-25-janvarja-2018-g-17950/– (Application date: 07.03.19).
- Cancellation of exams in the gymnasium: the views of teachers, students and parents – [Electronic resource]. – URL: https://sputnik.by/society/20180127/1033272662/chto-dumayut-uchitelya-ucheniki-i-roditeli-ob-otmene-ekzamenov-v-gimnazii.html– (Application date: 07.03.19).
- Schou, L.R. Approaches, experiences and challenges of diversification of education in Denmark / LR Schou // Materials of int. Conf .: Profile training: status, problems, prospects / Minsk, NIO. – 2007. – pp.39-51.
- Goals for sustainable development. – [Electronic resource]. – URL: https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/en/sustainable-development-goals/– (Application date: 07.03.19).
- Examinations in the gymnasium were canceled: how will this affect the level of preparation – [Electronic resource]. – URL: https://sputnik.by/society/20180126/1033257006/ehkzameny-v-gimnazii-otmenili-kak-ehto-kazhetsya-na-urovne-podgotovki.html – (Application date: 07.03.19).
- Inclusive Education: The Way of the Future. Reference Document of the 48th Session of International Conference on Education. IBE-UNESCO http://www.ibe.unesco.org/fileadmin/user_upload/Policy_Dialogue/48th_ICE/CONFINTED_48-3_English.pdf
- Sixth Workshop of the CIS Community of Practice in Curriculum Development. –[Electronic resource]URL:http://www.ibe.unesco.org/en/news/sixth-workshop-cis-community-practice-curriculum-development – (Application date: 07.03.19).
- The OECD Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA) – [Electronic resource] – URL:http://www.oecd.org/pisa/– (Application date: 07.03.19).