ECONOMIC SUPPORT OF SOCIAL SERVICE OF DISABLED PEOPLE
Natalia K. Dzagurova – candidate of historical sciences, Senior Research Fellow, North Ossetian Institute of Humanities and Social Research named after V.I. Abaev – branch of Vladikavkaz Scientific Center of the RAS (Russia, Vladikavkaz), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. The article substantiates the socio-economic foundations of social services for persons with disabilities in today’s challenging conditions. Based on the analysis of research on the problem of providing socio-economic services to the population, the article reveals the main directions for improving the problem of providing socio-economic support to persons with disabilities in Russia. The Russian social security system, as is known, includes multi-disciplinary municipal centers for social services for citizens who need various services. Based on this, the article attempts to describe the economic support of persons with disabilities by the municipal multi-service social service centers. Socio-economic support is expressed in the planning, financing, regulation of personnel policy, organization and remuneration of disabled people. This article substantiates the assumption that the social service of persons with disabilities is one of the main elements of their socio-economic adaptation. This process is based primarily on the principles of effective implementation of social policy and social mechanisms provided for by current legislation. In this article, the author tried to present the scientific concept of the implementation of these mechanisms and their specific objectives in terms of socio-economic rehabilitation and integration of persons with disabilities into modern civil society, taking into account the conditions for the provision of social services established by the Federal Laws «On Social Services for the Elderly and the Disabled About» and «The basics of social services for the population in the Russian Federation».
Keywords: social services for citizens, economic support for persons with disabilities, social adaptation, social integration, accessible living environment, vocational rehabilitation.
- Aleksandrov P.A. Diversification of state support for small businesses in single-industry towns of Russia //Bulletin of Astrakhan State Technical University. Series: Economy. 2016. №2. Pp. 51-57.
- Buk M. The right to social service as an element of the legal status of a disabled person //Proceedings of the Orenburg Institute (branch) of the Moscow State Law Academy. 2014. №19. Pp. 121-125.
- Vokhmyanina T.G., Muralev A.A., Bastrakova A.A. Social and medical problems of the elderly and disabled in the conditions of inpatient social services //In the collection: Actual problems of gerontology and geriatrics / Collection of works of an interdisciplinary scientific-practical conference. 2017. Pp. 40-46.
- Gracheva O.E. Sociological monitoring: assessments and opinions, reality and prospects // Theories and problems of political research. 2018. T. 7. №1 A. Pp. 186-194.
- Gushchin I.V. Social services for senior citizens and people with disabilities is an important type of social protection //Vesnіk Grodzenskaga dzyarрnaga ўnіversіtata imenya Yankі Kupaly. Gray 4. Rights. 2013. №1 (146). Pp. 34-47.
- N.F. Dementieva Analysis of the status and development trend of medical and social services for senior citizens and people with disabilities. Mediko-social examination and rehabilitation. 2006. №2. Pp. 6-10.
- Dmitrieva N.E., Styrin E.M., Yastrebova E.V. Independent assessment of the quality of social services by recipients //Issues of state and municipal management. 2017. №2. Pp. 27-56.
- Kudrin Yu.N. Independent assessment of the quality of social services: a manual for conducting an independent assessment of the quality of services provided by social service organizations. Arkhangelsk, 2015. 48 p.
- Mikhalkina E.V. Strategic directions of localization of a low standard of living in the Russian regions // Successes of modern natural science. 2017. №12. Pp. 293-295.
- Nikolaev L.Yu. Social support of the population as a factor in the socio-economic development of the Rostov region // Internet magazine Naukovedenie. 2013. №6 (19). 73 p.
- Potapova I.A. Analysis of the demand for and satisfaction with the quality of social services at home for senior citizens and people with disabilities // Conference collections SIC Sociosphere. 2013. №51. Pp. 101-102.
- Sotnikova Ya.B. Problems of management of social protection of the population in the regions of Russia // Successes of modern natural science. 2007. №5. Pp. 70.
- Subsidies for small and medium businesses as a state support for entrepreneurship http://yconsult.ru/biznes/subsidii-dlya-biznesa.
- Federal Law of July 2, 2013 N 183-FZ “On Amendments to Article 21 of the Federal Law“ On Social Protection of Persons with Disabilities in the Russian Federation ”” https://rg.ru/2013/07/05/zashita-dok .html.
- Federal Law “On the Principles of Social Services for Citizens in the Russian Federation” of 28.12.2013 No. 442-FZ (http://www.consultant.ru).
- Shitina E.M. Innovative technologies in social services for senior citizens and people with disabilities // In the collection: Forms and methods of social work in various spheres of life / Materials of the II International Scientific and Practical Conference. 2013. pp. 406-408.