CREATING A SINGLE EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT IN A PEDAGOGICAL UNIVERSITY BASED ON INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES
Bella T. Dzusova – candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor of the department of ossetia philology North Ossetian State Pedagogical Institute (Russia, Vladikavkaz), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. The problem of creating a unified educational environment in the modern pedagogical university is associated with the global informatization of the educational system as a whole, when students master the basic educational program based on traditional teaching methods and techniques is almost impossible. Only a detailed study of the capabilities of modern information technologies will create a unified educational environment, which, in turn, contributes to the systematic study of educational material in all disciplines. Creating a unified educational environment is especially important with the modern intensive development of information systems and information technologies, their active implementation in all spheres of human activity, including teaching. Students, future teachers, learn how to work with innovative electronic resources, information software systems, media products, etc. – the key to the success of their future professional activities in an ever-increasing competition in the labor market.
Keywords: common educational environment, education, information and communication technologies, competences of students – future teachers, professional activities.
- Ataeva T.A. The role and importance of information and communication technologies in online learning //E-learning in continuing education. 2015. № 1-1. Pp. 213-217.
- Bekoeva M.I., Ambalova S.A., Takhokhov B.A. Universal humanitarian competences as a basis for professional competence of a modern teacher //Bulletin of the Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University. 2018. Vol. 8. № 6. Pp. 59-72.
- Buluyeva, Sh.I., Nurmagomedova, N.Kh. The potential of information and communication technologies in teaching students //World of science, culture, education. 2017. №5 (66). Pp. 7-9.
- Bystrova N.V., Panfilova O.V., Slizkova E.V. Monitoring the professional motivation of students of a pedagogical university //Azimuth of scientific research: pedagogy and psychology. 2018. T. 7. № 1 (22). Pp. 47-49.
- Danilov V.V. Pedagogical conditions for the use of modern information and communication technologies in teaching students // Prospects for science. 2010. № 3 (5). Pp. 14-17.
- Dzusova B.T., Khadzieva Z.A. Preparation of future teachers for the implementation of project activities in the context of national education //Pridneprovsky Scientific Herald. 2018. T. 12. №3. Pp. 097-100.
- Egorychev AM, Semenkova M.V. The specifics of social education in the conditions of the information society //In the book: Youth. Family. Society /Collection of scientific articles. Under the general editorship of TK Rostov. M., 2019. Pp. 100-104.
- Kiseleva OM, Timofeeva N.M., Bykov A.A. Formalization of the elements of the educational process based on mathematical methods /Scientific Review. Pedagogical sciences. 2014. №1. Pp. 146.
- Kozlov S.V. Actual issues of using adaptive information and education systems in a profile school /In the collection: Science and Education in the 21st Century; collection of scientific papers based on the materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference: in 34 parts. 2013. Pp. 48-51.
- Lesnykh E.A. Self-education as one of the ways to develop creative potential in teaching informatics and information and communication technologies //A-factor: research and development (humanities). 2018. № 2. Pp. 4.
- Romashkova ON, Orekhova E.V. Unified educational information environment of organization and support of open and continuous education //Bulletin of Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia. Series: Informatization of education. 2016. №1. Pp. 128-134.
- Samarina A.E. The database in the Moodle system and the possibility of its application in training / Scientific and methodical electronic journal Concept. 2013. №8. P. 41-45.
- Tuaeva L.A., Kibizova R.A. Information educational technologies as a means of learning the native language and literature // Pridneprovsky Scientific Herald. 2018. V. 12. №3. Pp. 007-012.
- Urazova M.S. The use of information and communication technologies in teaching and learning // Technique and technology: the role in the development of modern society. 2015. № 6. Pp. 57-62.
- Federal program «Development of a unified educational information environment» http://psihdocs.ru/programma-razvitie-edinoj-obrazovatelenoj-informacionnoj-sredi.html