REDUCING THE RISKS AT THE ENTERPRISE AT THE STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP OF THE MANAGEMENT
Victoria G. Borkovskaya – PhD in Economics, Associated Professor,Department of Housing and communal complex of National Research Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (MGSU) (Russia, Moscow); РИНЦ: SPIN-код: 8308-7202; E-mail: BorkovskayaVG@mgsu.ru
Abstract. For achievement of high results of economic and corporate activity of the organization in the sphere of housing and communal services it is impossible to hope only for happy coincidence of circumstances. One of the most important conditions for the successful development of any company is an interested staff. Each success is the result of well-coordinated and hard work of the whole team as a single mechanism. The smooth functioning of such a mechanism is provided by the team, which is formed by the leader. In the context of globalization of markets, the head of the organization is not enough to be a leader in the traditional sense. The modern leader in the housing sector should be an ideologist, strategist and technologist in one person. The presence of a complex of three qualities is a strategic leadership. Strategic leadership is not a fashionable trend of classic leadership denomination, but an inherent need for long-term and successful development of housing and communal services. Risk reduction strategy, solving problems to minimize costs is the key to the success of the company.
Keywords: leadership, housing and utilities, SWOT analysis, strategic planning, PAEI model, risk management, project management, risk reduction.
- Borkovskaya V.G. Strategicheskie issledovaniya problem stroitel’noy otrasli v rezul’tate vstupleniya Rossii v VTO // Internet-Vestnik VolgGASU. 2014. № 2 (33). S. 26.
- Finkelstein S., Hambrick D.C., Cannella A.A. Strategic leadership: Theory and reaserch on executives, top management teams, and boards. Oxford University Press. 2009
- Dinçer, H., Hacioğlu, Ü., & SpringerLink (Online service). (2017;2016;). Risk management, strategic thinking and leadership in the financial services industry: A proactive approach to strategic thinking. Cham: Springer International Publishing. doi:10.1007/978-3-319-47172-3
- Borkovskaya V.G. Upravlenie kachestvom. Zarubezhnyy opyt // Stroitel’nye materialy, oborudovanie, tekhnologii XXI veka. 2011. № 8 (151). S. 48-49.
- Kloppenborg, T. J., & Laning, L. J. (2012). Strategic leadership of portfolio and project management (1st ed.). [New York, N.Y.] (222 East 46th Street, New York, NY 10017): Business Expert Press.
- Golensky, M. (2011). Strategic leadership and management in nonprofit organizations: Theory and practice. Chicago, Ill: Lyceum Books.
- Bush, T., & Coleman, M. (2000). Leadership and strategic management in education. Thousand Oaks, Calif;London;: Paul Chapman.
- Dukynaite, R., & Alisauskas, R. (2012). Strategic management as leadership tool. Viesoji Politika Ir Administravimas, 11(1)
- Urby, H., & McEntire, D. A. (2015). Emergency managers as change agents: Recognizing the value of management, leadership, and strategic management in the disaster profession. Journal of Emergency Management (Weston, Mass.), 13(1), 37.
- Borkovskaya V.G. Rekomendatsii po ispol’zovaniyu mezhdunarodnogo standarta ISO 26000 i natsional’nogo standarta GOST R ISO 26000:2012 // Nauchnoe obozrenie. 2013. № 9. S. 531-534.
- Bromley, J. E. (2017). German Reunification: Unfinished Business. Taylor & Francis.
- Caro, D. H. (2015). strategic leadership in the emergency management systems. Optimum Online, 45(2), 30.
- Borkovskaya V.G. Metodicheskoe posobie po tekhnicheskomu regulirovaniyu razlichnykh sfer obshchestvennykh otnosheniy. Dlya studentov tekhnicheskikh spetsial’nostey. Moskva, 2010.
- Taylor, J. S., Maria De Lourdes MacHado, & Peterson, M. W. (2008). Leadership and strategic management: Keys to institutional priorities and planning. European Journal of Education, 43(3), 369-386. doi:10.1111/j.1465-3435.2008.00363.x
- Borkovskaya V.G. Tsenoobrazovanie v zhilishchno-kommunal’nom khozyaystve // ZhKKh. 2000. № 6. S. 18-19.
- Slavik, J., Putnova, A., & Cebakova, A. (2015). Leadership as a tool of strategic management. Procedia Economics and Finance, 26, 1159-1163. doi:10.1016/S2212-5671(15)00946-6
- Borkovskaya V.G. Somplex models of active control systems at the modern developing enterprises // Advanced Materials Research. 2014. T. 945-949. S. 3012-3015.
- Shenhar, A. J. (2004). Strategic project leadership® toward a strategic approach to project management. R&D Management, 34(5), 569-578. doi:10.1111/j.1467-9310.2004.00363.x
- Hammond, T. (2017). How to make payroll management A strategic leadership opportunity? Core HR, HRIS and Payroll Excellence Essentials
- Borkovskaya V.G. Ekonomicheskaya kooperatsiya v zhilishchnom khozyaystve // Sbornik dokladov i vystupleniy na seminarakh v IPK Gossluzhby v 2000 g. «Ekonomicheskie problemy perekhoda k rynku». Moskva, 2000. S. 40-43.
- Nahavandi, A. (2016). The Art and Science of Leadership -Global Edition. Pearson.
- Borkovskaya V.G. Istoriya vozniknoveniya mezhdunarodnogo standarta ISO 26000 i natsional’nogo standarta GOST R ISO 26000:2012 // Nauchnoe obozrenie. 2013. № 9. S. 527-530.