ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF DEVELOPMENT TRENDS SERVICE SECTOR
Mariannа Romanova – Ph.D., associate professor, Plekhanov Russian University of Econoics,Department of Hospitality, Tourism and Sport Business, SPIN-код: 6387-6630, AuthorID: 642969, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, (Russia, Moscow)
Annotation. The article deals with the main factors that have had a significant impact on the formation of the service sector.. It is noted that the growth of services gives additional impetus to the development of the country’s economy. The aim of the work is to analyze trends and patterns in the development of service activities. Methods: the study is based on retrospective and comparative analysis, methods of correlation and regression analysis. Result: the study revealed the progress of structural changes in the world of services, the place of services in the economy, problems and trends in the development of paid services in Russia.
Key words: services, economic analysis paid services, structure services, criteria for the development.
- Astafieva O. A. On competitiveness and competitive advantages of the enterprises of sphere of services // European Social Science Journal. 2011. No. 7 (10). P. 366-370.
- Kovalchuk A. P. ECONOMY // Business in law. 2012. Vol. 4. No. 15. P. 53.
- Mikhailenko A.V., Ruban, D. A. Ecosystem services: current theoretical understanding and practical significance. The book Environmental problems. Looking to the future proceedings of the VIII International scientific-practical conference, 2017. P. 308-311.
- Organization of production / Leontiev, L. S., Kuznetsov V. I., Orekhov S. A., Pockets M. V., Korotkov A. V., Kiseleva I. A., Arkhipova M. Yu., Arkhipov, K. V., Romanova M. M., Klochkova E. N., Voronov A. S. The tutorial and workshop for the act. M.: IZDATEL’stvo Yurayt, 2017. – 305 S.
- Orekhov S. A., Adonin A. S., Korotkov A. V., Kuzmina A. A., Maksimova T. P., Romanova M. M., Leontieva L. S., Motova M. A. Problems of transformation of modern Russian economy: the theory and practice of organization and management/ Collective monograph / Academy of natural Sciences, MESI, chair of General management and entrepreneurship. M, 2012.
- Orlova L. N. Intangible factors of sustainable development of economic systems // Transport case of Russia. 2013. No. 5. S. 157-159.
- Romanova M. M. Factors determining the role and importance of services in modern society: Sustainable development of the Russian economy. International scientific-practical conference: collection of articles. – Moscow: MESI, 2015. – p. 78 – 81 (p. 210)
- http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/publications/catalog/doc_1260453359625 (дата обращения: 13.01.2018)
- http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/publications/catalog/doc_1260453359625 (дата обращения: 11.01.2018)