MODERN TRENDS OF INDUSTRIAL POLICY AND ITS IMPACT ON RUSSIAN ECONOMIC SYSTEM
Tatiana Skryl – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics (Moscow), e-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The article is devoted to formation of the mechanism of the territories of priority development within the framework of contemporary issues of industrial policy, which is currently faced by most countries, including Russia; the article also identifies priority areas and trends of the government to accelerate economic growth by attracting investment in the industrial sector. It discusses different approaches and scholarly positions of a number of domestic and foreign economists regarding the desirability of one or another of industrial policy and its effectiveness. The article considers the conflict of inconsistency with some theoretical and practical aspects. It introduces the concept of inclusive economic development, which implies a new quality of economic growth. The author, drawing on the results of functioning of free economic zones in the Russian Federation, justifies the strategic importance of formation and implementation mechanism of the territories of priority development for the successful modernization of the industrial sector in Russia. The author has introduced the priority point of intersection of interests of state and business which is the need of the formation of the working mechanism of return of private capital. At the end of the article there is a brief conclusion reflecting the latest trends related to the Russian economic growth in the current difficult circumstances and its impact on tourism sector.
Keywords: economic development, human resources, industry, institution, investment, policy, sanctions, strategy, economic system
Books and monographs:
- Forbes S., Ames E. (2012). Freedom Manifesto. Why Free Markets Are Moral and Big Government Isn’t. New York: Crown Business.
- Stiglitz J.E. (1977). The Theory of Local Public Goods, in The Eco-nomics of Public Services, M.S. Feldstein and R.P. Inman (eds), London: Macmillan
- Yescombe E.R. (2002). Principles of Project Finance. Amsterdam: Academic Press.
Papers, i.e. articles in periodicals:
- Evseev V.O. New model of social development. TSITISE. 2016. №3 (7). Р. 4.
- Nevskaya N.A. Industrial policy and conditions of investment activities in Russia // Economy and entrepreneurship. 2014. № 12-2.
- Osipov V.S. Dysfunctions of state management and ways to overhead it // Intelligent. Innovations. Investments. 2015. № 1. p. 74-84.
- Osipov V.S. Political economy of sanctions: the subject and method // Journal of Institution of Economy of RAE. 2015. № 2. p. 102-115.
- Silvestrov S.N., Zeldner A.G., Osipov V.S. Introduction to the Theory of Economic Dysfunction // Mediterranean Journal of Social Science. 2015. Vol 6. #3. P. 394-399.
- Skryl T.V. Lost effect of sanctions in a global economy // Journal of International Institution of Economy and Law. 2014. № 2 (15). p. 20-25.
- Skryl T.V. Institutional problems of private-public partnership creation in the modern conditions // Journal of International Institution of Economy and Law. 2013. № 2 (11). p. 64-67.
- Vladimir Osipov and Tatiana Skryl, 2016. The Strategic Directions of the Modern Russian Economic Development. International Business Management, 10: 710-717.
- Osipov V.S., Skryl T.V., Nevskaya N.A., Shavina E.V.
The territories of the priority development: genesis of the institutes
International Business Management. 2016. Т. 10. № 9. С. 1649-1657.