CULTURE OF INTERETHNIC COMMUNICATION
Ala Tkachenko – Postgraduate student of Social and family pedagogy department of Russian state social University, senior teacher of the department of the foreign languages, Russian customs academy, (Moscow), E-mail:email@example.com
Abstract. The modern world is characterized by the growing power of globalization and integration. The changes occurring in the field of politics, economy, social relations, caused, in turn, the growth of national consciousness of ethnic groups, peoples’ desire to preserve their identity and uniqueness. The problem of interethnic communication has always been and will be relevant, it has always interested scientists from many countries.
Keywords: interethnic communication, culture, culture of interethnic communication, interethnic barriers, dialogue of cultures, interethnic conflicts.
- Abakarova R. K. Formation of the kind human relations: integrative approach. M, 2010.
- Babeyko F. S. Communication of the people and social progress. Questions of theorems and methodology / F. S. Babeyko. — Chisinau: Shtiintsa, 1983.
- Bern R . Development of the Ya-concept and education / R. Burn. — M, 1986.
- Egorychev AM, Mardochaev LV, Rybakova AI, Fomina SN, Sizikova VV Societatis et in the Early Education of XXIth Century: Integration Traditionis Innovation // Journal of Advanced Research in lege et Oeconomico lusit. T. 2014. P. 82-91.
- Evdokimova, E. N. The analysis of the concepts “culture”, “culture of activity” in the context of culture of testing of the school student / E. N. Evdokimova//F N-NAUKA. — 2012. — T. 1. — No. 11 (14). — Page 22-26.
- Gasanov Z. T. Education of culture of international communication: methodology, theory and practice / Z. T. Gasanov. — Makhachkala, 1998. — P.226.
- Gasanov Z. T. National relations and education of culture of international communication / Z. T. Gasanov//Pedagogics. — 1996. — No. 6. — Page 51.
- Gasanov Z. T. Features of formation of culture of international communication in the mnogoknatsionalny region / Z. T. Gasanov//Pedagogics. — 1992. — No. 5. — Page 12.
- Grekov IM, Naumenko MA Value-normative bases of the ethnic culture of the North Caucasian peoples and ethnic characteristics of the problem of migration in the South of Russia // Humanitarian and socio-economic science. 2014. № 4.
- Kostina A.O. Improvement of management of load of officials of customs posts for the benefit of improvement of quality of the customs services Text: Russian customs academy. 2014. – 234 pages.
- Tavadov G. T. Ethnology. Dictionary reference / G. T. Tavadov. — M, 1998. — Page 201.
- Tarasov E. F. of Sat. Language consciousness: formation and functioning. Sat. Art. / E. F. Tarasov; Отв. edition of N. V. Ufimtsev. — 2nd prod. — M, 2000. — Page 7 — 9.
- Shakhbanova M. M. Ethnic identity and strategy of interethnic behavior andotsezskikh of the people of Dagestan. Abstract yew. … dock. соц. sciences. Rostov-on-Don, 2012.
- Ter-Minasova S. G. Language and cross-cultural communication: Studies. benefit / S. G. Ter-Mina-owl. — M.: Word/Slovo, 2000. — P. 14.
- Shumenko M. A., Greeks I.M. Etnicheskaya migration in the context of cross-cultural interactions. Rostov-on-Don, 2014.
- Vereshchagin E. M. Language and culture. Lingvostranovedeniye in teaching Russian as foreign / E. M. Vereshchagin, V. G. Kostomarov. — M.: Russian, 1990. — P. 26.
- Strategy of the state national policy of the Russian Federation till 2025. M, 2012.
- Xenophobia: a call of social safety in the south of Russia. Koll. Monograph. Rostov N / D.: SKNTs VSh publishing house. 2004. Page 24.