Быкасова Л.В., Подберезный В.В., Петрушенко С.А., Першонкова Е.А., Терских И.А.
PEDAGOGICAL ELITE FORMATION
Larisa V. Bykasova — Doctor of Education, Professor of Rostov State Economic University (Russia, Rostov-on-Don), SPIN code: 2544-6452 / ORCID: 0000-0003-4866-1222, E-mail: email@example.com
Vladimir V. Podberezny — Candidate of pedagogical Sciences, Professor of Rostov State Economic University (Russia, Rostov-on-Don), SPIN-code: 3736-0735 / ORCID: 0000-0002-1590-1931,E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Svetlana A. Petrushenko — Candidate of philosophy, associate Professor of Rostov State Economic University (Russia, Rostov-on-Don), SPIN-code: 4600-8740, E-mail: email@example.com
Elena A. Pershonkova — Candidate of pedagogical Sciences, associate Professor of Rostov State Economic University (Russia, Rostov-on-Don), SPIN-code: 9325-6224 / ORCID: 0000-0001-6185-6919, E-mail: vallyasha@yandex
Irina A. Terskich — Candidate of pedagogical Sciences, associate Professor of Rostov State Economic University (Russia, Rostov-on-Don), SPIN-code: 6954-8320, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. From the axiological and activity approaches position, the article introduces the features of the pedagogical elite formation through the cultural codes, which are responsible for the modern competitive personality education, generating its composite identity in the new didactic plane, contributiong to the development of the subject’s cognitive flexibility in the educational ecosystem and to the deployment of one’s leadership abilities in coping with the modernity systemic challenges. The choice of the given research thematic field is determined by the necessity for the reflection on the pedagogical education state in the Russian Federation as the mechanism for the disciplinary matrix design that serves as the basis for the elite training and education that caters to the needs of modern society, economics and social sphere. The authors turn to the modern education new paradigm as a platform for the individual’s socio-cultural development, forming on the basis of pedagogical models and technologies, methodological principles, didactic methods, educational ideas designed by the modern pedagogical science and practice. The pedagogical elite is aimed to actualize the education practice-oriented nature; to identify the mechanisms for the modern education diversification and modernization; to evaluate the measure of the educational organizations responsibility for the results and quality of the subject’s education; to expand the range of the trainees’ education, taking into account the involvement of the best domestic and foreign pedagogical samples and models of education.
Keywords: pedagogical elite, strategic audit, epistemic potential, methodological optics, intellectual systems management.
- Antipova A. N., Kvashnina S. I., Novikova S. O. Evaluation of quality indicators of test materials in order to improve the efficiency of knowledge control // Modern problems of science and education, 2013. – № 4. – Pp. 57-59. [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.science- education.ru/ru/article/view?id=992 (appeal date: 01/01/2016).
- Boguslavsky M. V. The Concept of development of higher education in Russia // Internet magazine «World of science» in 2016.- Volume 4.- No. 5. http://mir-nauki.com/PDF/ 07PDMN516.pdf
- Bykasova L. V. Cognitive communication in the educational environment // Bulletin of the Siberian Institute of business and information technologies, 2016. – № 2. – Pp. 129-132.
- Bruner J. Culture of education [translated by L. V. Trubitsyna, A. V. Solovyov]. – Moscow higher school of social and economic Sciences. – M.: Education, 2006. – 223 p.
- Gershunsky B. S. Philosophy of education for the XXI century. – M.: Perfection, 1998. – 608 p.
- Eissa M. M. Polarized discourse in the news // Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2014. – № 134. – Pp. 70-91.
- Ivanenkov S. P. Actual problems of youth socialization // Credo, 1997. – № 3. – Pp. 153-160.
- Chernyshev M. Yu. Epistemological aspects of cognition and problems of formation of thinking // Philosophy of education, 2012. – № 3 (42). – Pp. 27-32.
- B., Salov_I. A. Outlook. Education. Teacher. Monograph. – M.: АSОU, 2016. – 160 p.
- Korotenkov Yu. G. Information educational environment of primary school. –M.: Academy, 2013. – 152 p.
- Kuznetsov N., Vovchenko N., Samoilov A. Bykasova Reflection modulations in the media // Media Education, 2018. № 1. Pp. 39-45.
- Khutorskoy A. V. Methodology of pedagogy: a humanistic approach. The results of the study : the Scientific edition. – Moscow: Eidos; Publishing house of the Institute of human education, 2014. – 171 p.
- Mamardashvili M. K. The Arrow of cognition. Sketch of the natural history of epistemology. – M., 1996. – Pp. 13-14.
- Message from The President To The Federal Assembly. http://kremlin.ru/events/president/news/59863
- Mikeshina L. A. Philosophy of knowledge. – M.: Canon +, 2009. – 559 p.
- National political encyclopedia. http://politike.ru/termin/elita.html
- Pleshakov V. A. Theory of cybersocialization of the person. Monograph. –M.: Moscow state pedagogical University, 2011. – 400 p.
- M. Education in a changing world. Alma mater, 2006. No. 6, pp. 24-33.
- Serikov V. V. Pedagogical research: in search of ways to improve the quality // Education and science, 2015. – №7 (126). – Pp. 4-23.
- Stepin V. S. Theoretical knowledge. – M.: Progress-Tradition, 2003. – 744 p.
- Schulz, F. Orientation fields and the pedagogical theory and practice in project universal education. The Federal Ministry of education and research. — Munich, 2006. Pp. 14-20.
- Tsirulnikov А.M. Socio-cultural approach to the development of the education system. Educational networks. Theoretical and applied research, 2010. 1. P. 60.
- Twissell A. Modelling and Simulating Electronics Knowledge: Conceptual Understandin and Learning through Active Agency. Educational Technology & Society, 2018. – № 21 (2). Pp. 111–123.