M. Karaseva, E. Troshkova
INNOVATIVE MANAGEMENT QUALITY ASSURANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE BASED ON LEAN PRODUCTION
Maria V. Karaseva – Master student of the Department of Quality Management, Standardization and management documentation, Reshetnev Siberian State University of Science and Technology, Krasnoyarsk, Russian Federation, Е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ekaterina V. Troshkova – PhD in Economics, Associate Professor, Department of Quality Management, Standardization and management documentation, Reshetnev Siberian State University of Science and Technology, Krasnoyarsk, Russian Federation, Е-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The search for approaches to improving the social security system is the primary task of public administration. The process of providing public services in the social security system is implemented by customer service. Customer focus is the main direction of customer service development. Existing approaches to ensure the quality of customer service management in multitasking are difficult to implement. An innovative approach is needed that will allow combining foreign and Russian experience gained in various fields of activity and applying it to the social security system. The lack of methods for measuring the economic effect of the introduction of lean production in the activities of government bodies underlines the relevance of this work. The aim of this work is to develop innovative approaches to ensure the quality of customer service management in the social security system based on the application of lean manufacturing standards. As a methodology, individual elements of the lean manufacturing management system were applied – principles; approaches to the distribution of organizational roles; approaches to managing operations and support resources; approaches to assess the quality of functioning and improve the performance of customer service. The following lean manufacturing tools were used in the work – mapping the stream of creating value; standardization of the provision of services / operations by customer service; visualization of information for consumers; 5 s application system; guidance on the training system. The scope of innovative approaches can be extended to other territorial social security bodies of the Russian Federation, as well as other services of the public administration system. Key results: reserves were found to reduce the labor costs of customer service specialists and reduce losses during operations; identified opportunities to increase the level of accessibility and awareness of citizens, improve the quality of their services and the competence of customer service personnel in the field of lean manufacturing; the requirements for the competence of customer service specialists who are able to provide a full range of services depending on the life situation of a citizen are defined.
Keywords: lean manufacturing, visualization, innovative support, mapping of the stream of creating value, quality of management, customer service, operational activities, 5 S system, standardization of service delivery, economic effect.
- Artyukhina S.V., Pankina G.V., Solyanik A.I. Improving the mechanisms of innovative quality management in regional systems of secondary vocational education. Moscow, 2014, 105 p. . (In Russian) URL: https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/01006763354
- Gerasimova G.A., ZHarikov V.D. Innovative support for improving product quality. Questions of modern science and practice. University named after IN AND. Vernadsky, 2014, no. 1 (50), pp. 165-170. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21301916
- DmitrievM.E., KrapilV.B., MaslovD.V. Can the state become thrifty? Standards and quality, 2020, 2, pp. 66-70. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42313620
- Dmitriev M.E., Zolotareva A.B., Krapil’ V.B. Directions of optimization of administrative processes (for example, the employment service). Issues of state and municipal administration, 2018, no. 1, pp. 7-28. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32697813
- Dmitriev M.E., Krapil’ V.B. Expectations and reality of streamlining administrative processes: “quick victories” or “long road uphill”? Social Sciences and the Present, 2017, no. 5, 5-17. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29953749
- Edamenko E.A., Panibratets E.Yu., Chukavov E.S. Lean technologies as the prospect of improving state and municipal management. Management. Innovation, 2018, no. 3 (15), pp. 19-26. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38596782
- Zharikov R.V. The process approach to innovative quality management of engineering products. Production Organizer, 2011, no 1 (48), pp. 85-88. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15516639
- ZHarikov R.V. The evolution of the development of innovative quality management of engineering products. Actual innovative research: science and practice, 2011, no. 2, pp. 11. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=16948769
- Levshina, V.V., Troshkova E.V. Quality management system: innovation project. Novosibirsk, “SibAK” , 2017, 160 p. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30467711
- Lapidus V.A., Olukhov A.E. Integrated quality management system and lean manufacturing. Standards and quality, 2017, no. 6, pp. 50-54. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29313635
- Leonidov K., Nikitin G., Lapidus V., Olukhov A. Standards of the Lean Production series: performance management. Standards and quality, 2017, no. 6, pp. 46–49. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29313634
- Markov, D. A. Lean and responsive production. Perm , 2018. 324 p. (In Russian). URL.: https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/01009631089
- Matveeva K.V. Development of methods and algorithms of innovative quality management support, Irkutsk, 2010, 179 p. : https://dlib.rsl.ru/viewer/01004615603#?page=1
- Mkrtchyan, T.R. Innovative quality management at the enterprise. Saint Petersburg, FGBOUVO SPbGUPTD , 2018, 109 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37186981
- Obukhova, S.N., Karaseva, M.V., Troshkova E.V. Assessment of quality management of the social security system. Bulletin of the Altai Academy of Economics and Law, 2019, no 11, pp. 129-136. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41474396
- Pletneva T.V. The role of Lin-technologies in proactive knowledge management. Scientific News, 2018, no. 3, pp. 62-66. (In Russian) : https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36655695
- Savitskaya I.M., Gorbanev S.V.,Andreeva I.V.Implementation of the concept of “lean manufacturing” in the provision of state and municipal services. New Technologies, 2018, no. 2. 85-93. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36655695
- Salikov Yu.A., Kablashova I.V. Improving the organization of production processes under the innovative development of a quality management system. Bulletin of the Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies, 2016, no. 4 (70), pp. 488-498. (In Russian) DOI: 20914/2310-1202-2016-4-488-498 URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28340852
- Sibbet D. See the solution: visual methods of business management), Moscow, Al’pina Publ., 2016, 256 p.
- Carenko A.S. «Lean state» prospects for the application of lean technologies in public administration in Russia and abroad. Public Administration. Electronic bulletin, 2014, 45, pp. 74–109. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22015348
- Carenko A. S., Gusel’nikova O.Yu. Projects “Lean Region”, “Lean Polyclinic”, “Lean City” as Steps Towards the Creation of a “Lean Government”: Evaluation of the Implementation of Lin-Initiatives in the Public Sector of the Russian Federation. Public Administration. Electronic Bulletin, 2019, 73, pp. 167-203. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37534137
- CHajka I.I. Standardization and conformity assessment in the field of lean manufacturing. Certification, 2015, 4, pp. 5-8. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25340762
- Shuleshko, A.N. Principles, methodology and tools of innovative quality management support. Irkutsk, 2012., 304 p.
- Yastrebova M.V. Management of innovative support for improving the quality of medical services and the effectiveness of the health care system. Petersburg, 2011, 155 p.
- Hosley, William N. Innovative approaches to quality assurance in project management. USA, Project Management Inst, Drexel Hill,PA Publ., 984, pp. 201-211. URL: https://www.scopus.com/Hosley
Karaseva M.V., Troshkova E.V. Innovative management quality assurance customer service based on lean production. CITISE, 2020, no. 2, pp. 79-94. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2020.2.08