Bykasova L.V., Pershonkova E.A., Podberezny V.V., Fedortsova S.S.
CONCEPTUAL IDEAS OF EDUCATION OF A MODERN SCHOOLCHILD
Bykasova L.V.1 (Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Pershonkova E.A.1 (Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Podberezny V.V.1 (Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Fedortsova S.S.1 (Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1Rostov State Economic University
Abstract. The article deals with modern ideas of educating children and youth from the standpoint of acmeological discourse, which sets the outline of the study and allows reflecting on the historical, social, cultural, and personal determinants of the real state of the object under study. The unfolding of personality in the process of education is studied through the prism of reflection of philosophical, psychological and pedagogical knowledge, through the study of the essence of pedagogical conceptual ideas aimed at shaping a person; the main trends in the educational process, justifying the need to scale the personality; meanings in the philosophical ego-text of scientists, in which the life model of the personality is constructed, the processes of self-knowledge and self-expression are reflected; issues of development of emerging educational practices that fix the values and goals of a modern citizen; new didactic samples, striving for the creative disclosure of personality, its significance in understanding oneself in the world and the world in oneself. The authors consider the subject in the article not an abstract personality, but a person living in modern society, taking into account the specifics of the trainee’s consciousness, determined by such factors as age, social environment, nationality, worldview formation, degree of maturity. The problematic field of education of a modern schoolchild from the point of view of acmeological discourse allows us to state its indisputable philosophical significance, unconditional semantic content, undoubted phylogenetic essence, in accordance with which the article implicates an appeal to the cultural paradigm; to education as the most important means of training and education of the subject; as well as to the architectonics of the experience of the formation of the subject in education, which contributed to the expansion of the sacred landscape of the individual by expanding his practice of social design.
Keywords: education of the subject, acmeological sphere, spiritual resonance, stigmergia, synchronization.
- Asmolov A. G., Pasternak N. A. Child in adult culture. Moscow, Yurayt Publ., 2022, 151 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-534-09629-3
- Boguslavsky V., Neborsky E.V. The concept of the development of higher education in Russia. World of Education, 2016, no. 5, pp. 1-14. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30096139
- Volkov A.V., Volkova S.V. Homo educationandus in the mirror of philosophical anthropology. Prospects for Science and Education, 2020, no. 6 (48), pp. 22-30. EDN: NKBBEG, DOI: 10.32744/pse.2020.6.2
- Vygotsky L.S. Psychology of development. Moscow, Yurayt Publ., 2023, 281 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-534-07290-7
- Gazman O.S. Non-classical education: from authoritarian pedagogy to the pedagogy of freedom. Moscow, MIROS Publ., 2022. 296 p. (In Russian). ISBN 5-7084-0230-X
- Znakov V. V. Understanding the unthinkable. Questions of psychology, 2021, vol. 67, no. 1, pp. 3-14. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46548028
- Ivanov A.V. Conceptual ideas of new education in the context of the informational educational paradigm. CITISE, 2022, no. 4, pp. 188-198. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.4.18
- Ivanov A.V. Methodological support of spiritual and moral education at different age stages of development. Alma Mater (Bulletin of Higher School), 2021, no. 4, pp. 34-41. (In Russian). EDN: KBFUZP, DOI: 10.20339/AM.04-21.034
- Kapitsa S. P. Paradoxes of growth. Moscow, Alpina Digital Publ., 2012. 38 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-9614-2301-3
- Krylova N.B., Bederkhanova V.P., Demakova I.D. Humanistic meanings of education. Problems of modern education, 2012, no. 1, pp. 16-27. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17716528
- Leontiev A.N. Activity, consciousness, personality. Moscow, Meaning Publ., 2021. 352 p. (In Russian). ISBN: 978-5-458-03987-1
- Message of the President to the Federal Assembly of February 21, 2023). Available at: http://kremlin.ru/events/president/news/70565 (accessed 01 March 2023)
- Serikov V.V. Pedagogical research: in search of ways to improve quality. Education and Science, 2015, no. 7 (126), pp. 4-23. (In Russian). EDN: UGVBFL, DOI: 10.17853/1994-5639-2015-7-4-23
- Strogats S. The rhythm of the universe. How order emerges from chaos in nature and in everyday life. Moscow, Mann, Ivanov & Ferber Publ., 2017, 384 p. (In Russian). ISBN: 978-5-00100-388-5
- Philosophical dictionary. Moscow, Republic Publ., 2003, p. 380. (In Russian). ISBN 985-428-636-3.
- Heidegger M. Being and time. Kharkov, Folio Publ., 2003. 503 p. (In Russian) ISBN 966-03-1594-5
- Elkonin D. B. On the problem of stages of mental development of a child. Soviet psychology, 1972, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 225-251. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.2753/RPO1061-04051003225
- Bykasova L., Podbereznyi V., Petrushenko S. Education subject as a synthesis of cognitive practices. SCTCMG, 2019. pp. 569-576. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15405/epsbs.2019.12.04.77
- Bykasova L., Kravchenko M., Kamenskaya E. Modern education: immersive discourse. Amsterdam, 2022, pp. 87-94.
- Croitoru I., Munteanu H. The Moralreligious Education – A Support of Selfconscience Training. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2019, no. 116, pp. 2155-2163. DOI: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.01.536
- Serikov V.V. Pedagogical research: in search of ways to improve quality. Education and Science, 2015, no. 7 (126), pp. 4-23. (In Russian). DOI: 10.1111/j.1083-6101.2007.00393.x
- Gabdulchakov V. F. The Problems of Language Personality Formation in Russia. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2014, no. 146, pp. 158-162. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.08.104
- Gibson D., Broadley T., Downie J. Evolving Learning Paradigms: Re-Setting Baselines and Collection Methods of Information and Communication Technology in Education Statistics. Educational Technology & Society, 2018, no. 21 (2), pp. 62–73.
- Le Deist F. D., Winterton J. What is competence? Human resource development international, 2005, no. 8 (1), pp. 27-46. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/1367886042000338227
- Tomlinson, P., Quinton, M. Values Across the Curriculum. London, Routledge Publ., 2017, 243 p. DOI: https://doi.org/10.4324/9780367352028
For citation: Bykasova L.V., Pershonkova E.A., Podberezny V.V., Fedortsova S.S. Digital technologies when working with information in teaching physics in a medical university. CITISE, 2023, no. 2, pp. 246-259. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.2.21