THE CONCEPTUAL APPARATUS OF THE STUDY OF LEGAL LITERACY OF MILITARY CADETS
Stets A.I.1 (Perm, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1Perm military Institute of the national guard of the Russian Federation
Abstract. Today’s education system requires not only the transfer of knowledge, but also the formation of an active citizen, able to participate in the life of society and to influence its development. Therefore, it is important that legal education is not just a theoretical course, but a live experience that can be applied in practice. An integral part of the development of civil society is raising its legal awareness, increasing the legal literacy of the individual. The study of the problem of education of legal literacy. Is an important area of research in the field of modern pedagogy. The article solves the problem of defining the key concepts necessary to study the problem of legal literacy of military cadets. Approaches to the essence and content of the concepts are considers, fundamental and key concepts, concepts of professional orientation are highlighted. The research was conducted with the purpose of projecting the conceptual apparatus, carrying out the analysis of the pedagogical concept of the concept – education of legal literacy of military cadets. The circle of working concepts is defined and the category of trainees as a target group of research is specified. The correlation between the concepts and systematization of the terminological field of the scientific and pedagogical task being solved is substantiated. The content of the relatively new concept of «legal literacy» is analyzed. The results obtained made it possible to formulate the main ideas and construct a scheme of the conceptual apparatus of the study. The article emphasizes the need to continue research on the development of the structure and process of education of legal literacy of military university cadets. The proposed formulations of the concepts can be used to elaborate the content of the thematic blocks of training courses, devoted to the problems of the development of legal literacy of students.
Keywords: law, literacy, education, legal literacy, legal literacy education.
- Volskaya S.F., Zaitseva A.A. Problems of forming legal literacy of students of technical universities. Bulletin of the Murmansk State Technical University, 2006, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 590-593. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=9613788
- Gertsog T.Yu. Legal functional literacy and legal culture: issues of definition, correlation, and structure. Bulletin of the Vladimir Law Institute, 2011, no. 2, pp. 67-69. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=16453927
- Zhusupov A.R., Khasenova A.A. To the question of the formation of legal literacy of teachers. Modern scientific research and innovation, 2017, no. 5, pp. 93. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29296459
- Ippolitova N.V., Turgina E.V. Formation of legal literacy of students as a pedagogical process. Bulletin the South Ural State University, 2012, no. 14, pp. 65-69. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17737347
- Karakovsky V.A., Novikova L.I., Selivanova N.L. Education? Education… Education! Theory and practice of school educational systems. Moscow, New school Publ., 1996. 155 p. (In Russian).
- Kolesnikov I.A. The New Literacy and the New Illiteracy of the Twenty-First Century. Continuous education: XXI century, 2013, no. 2, pp.109-122. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21352074
- Kuchmezov R.A. Formation of students’ legal literacy as an urgent pedagogical task. World of science culture, education, 2020, no. 3 (82), pp. 159-161. (In Russian). EDN: HALZVS, DOI: 10.24411/1991-5497-2020-00496
- Kuratov A.O. Formation of social literacy of cadets in the information educational environment of a military university. Doct. Diss. Kostroma, 2006. 225 p. (In Russian).
- Lebedeva Ye.P. Technological competence of the teacher in formation of functional literacy of junior high school students. Doct. Diss. Kemerovo, 2012. 23 p. (In Russian).
- Livshits R.Z. Theory of Law. Moscow. BEC Publ., 1994. 224 p. (In Russian).
- Manturova N.S. Legal culture and legal literacy: approaches to definition. System of values of modern society, 2009, no. 9, pp. 78-83. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21117383
- Markov A.M. Formation of emotional qualities of cadets of military institutes of the National Guard of the Russian Federation. Doct. Diss. Novosibirsk, 2021. 151 p. (In Russian).
- Polkovnikov A.V., Lymarev V.N. The essence of interdisciplinary links in the formation of engineering culture of military cadets. Volga Pedagogical Bulletin, 2015, no. 4 (9), pp. 173-178. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26153197
- Starodubtseva O.M. Upbringing of professional legal consciousness of the activity of a future officer of the internal forces and the requirements imposed on his personality. Problems and prospects of development of education in Russia, 2014, no. 27, pp. 119-124 (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21511414
- Sizov V.Ye., Zhukov V.G. The main problems of formation of professional legal consciousness of police officers at the present stage. Bulletin Voronezh Institute of the Russian Interior Ministry, 2019, no. 1, pp. 130-135 (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37164667
- Terebenina A.V. Legal literacy of students as a condition for the formation of their legal culture. Bulletin of Shadrinsk State Pedagogical Institute, 2013, no. 2, pp. 202-204. (in Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20182575
- Tikhonova I.M. Legal literacy of teachers of preschool educational organizations. Penza. Science and Education Publ., 2021. pp. 239-241. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46134364
- Uvarina N.V., Savhenkov A.V., Korneeva N.Y. Development of social partnership: education of flexible skills of the youth in the region. Monograph.Moscow, First Economic Publishing House, 2021. 236 p. (In Russian).
- Shershenevich G. F. On the sense of legality: a public lecture given on March 10, 1897. Voronezh, Voronezh State University Publ., 2018. 36 p. ISBN 978-5-9273-2650-1
For citation: Stets A.I. The conceptual apparatus of the study of legal literacy of military cadets. CITISE, 2023, no. 2, pp. 202-211. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.2.17