Luarsabovi L.L., Shibnev A.V., Pushkareva T.V.
COMPETITIVENESS OF FIGURE SKATING COACHES
Luarsabovi L.L.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – email@example.com. Shibnev A.V.2 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Pushkareva T.V.3 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1Moscow Financial and Industrial University “Synergy”
2Moscow City Pedagogical University
3Moscow Pedagogical State University
Abstract. The article discusses the concept of competitiveness of figure skating coaches. The need to evaluate the results of the effectiveness of the work of trainers is very important from a practical and scientific point of view. The features of the manifestation of personal characteristics of the coach, which make up his success and competitive qualities, are also considered. The basics of personal motivation for coaching and its relationship with the manifestation of competitive advantages are described. The purpose of the study is to describe the theoretical, methodological and technological foundations of training competitive figure skating coaches. Research methodology. Analysis of pedagogical and scientific-methodological provisions, comparison of opinions, observation. As empirical methods, the questionnaire method, methods of mathematical and statistical processing, the method of synthesis of positions were used, on the basis of which a model for the development of competitive qualities of figure skating coaches was created. Scientific novelty. It consists in the fact that with the help of the analysis of theoretical positions and their own empirical research, an attempt has been made to study the development and influence of the competitiveness of coaches on their activities in the field of figure skating. Practical significance. An experimental study of professionally significant properties of a competitive personality has been conducted, which can be used in further pedagogical practice. Practical recommendations for novice figure skating coaches have been compiled, which will contribute to improving competitive characteristics The results of the study. The analysis of pedagogical literature was carried out. The professionally significant qualities of the coach’s personality are revealed. An experimental study was conducted to study the difficulties that arise in the process of professional activity of figure skating coaches, which determine the indicators of personal competitiveness.
Keywords: competitiveness, coach, athlete, competence, technique, figure skating.
- Absalyamova I.V. Additional professional program “Actual problems of training highly qualified figure skaters” Audience category: coach, coach-teacher. Moscow, 2016 46 p.
- Absalyamova I.V., Kuznetsova L.V. Improving the process of professional development of coaches in figure skating in Russia. Problems of modern pedagogical education, 2019, no. 62-4, pp. 4-7. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37165784
- Alekseev S.S. Formation of the competitiveness of higher school teachers. Part 3. Penza, Science and Education Publ., 2018. pp. 87-89. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32232882
- Antonova M.V., Shukshina T.I., Zamkin P.V. Case technology in the organization of research activities of students of the Faculty of Physical Culture. Science and sport: modern trends, 2022, no. 2, pp. 105-107. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44736023
- Bguashev A.B., Khazova S.A. Personal qualities and abilities as determinants of the competitiveness of specialists in physical culture and sports. Modern high technologies, 2016, no. 12-3, pp. 567-571. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28831710
- Gladwell M. Geniuses and outsiders: why is everything for some and nothing for others? Moscow, Mann, Ivanov and Ferber Publ., 2016. pp. 17-35. (In Russian).
- Gubaeva E.E. Application of the theory of functional systems in coaching work on teaching jumping to beginner figure skaters based on the technological map of the lesson: combining approaches. Science and sport: modern trends, 2021, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 73-82. (In Russian). (In Russian). EDN: LREMPP, DOI: 10.36028/2308-8826-2021-9-3-73-82
- Dunker K.A. Competitiveness of personnel in a sports organization. Bulletin of the Voronezh State University. Series: Economics and Management, 2021, no. 3, pp. 61-69. (In Russian). (In Russian). EDN: LRHNOQ, DOI: 10.17308/econ.2021.3/3520
- Zotova F.R., Gaznanova V.M. Sports and academic career of a student-athlete: a coach’s view. Science and sport: modern trends, 2018, vol. 18, no. 1(18), pp. 83-89. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32613648
- Mirzoev V.I., Babushkina D.I., Babushkina L.E. Digital technologies in improving the efficiency of training future coaches in figure skating. Science and sport: modern trends, 2022, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 69-78. (In Russian). EDN: DRKCDR, DOI: 10.36028/2308-8826-2022-10-2-69-78
- Myakinchenko E.B., Abalyan A.G., Lebedev M.M. Methodology for the development of an individual training plan for the preparation of highly qualified athletes. Bulletin of sports science, 2018, no. 4, pp. 8–11. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36769776
- Nikolaev A.N. Styles of pedagogical activity of trainers as factors of its effectiveness. Bulletin of the Saratov University. Series “Acmeology of education. Psychology of Development, 2017, no. 2, pp. 168–172. (In Russian). EDN: YORSVF, DOI: 10.18500/2304-9790-2017-6-2-168-172
- Treskin M.Yu. Features of the development of individual characteristics of physical fitness of young athletes. Physical culture: upbringing, education, training, 2014, no. 5, pp. 32-33. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22030204
- Khadiullina R.R. Realization of the technology of the educational process of students-athletes of different forms of education in the conditions of the virtual educational environment of the higher education institution of physical culture. Bulletin of the Tomsk State University, 2017, no. 420, pp. 172-178. (In Russian). EDN: ZGPYBX, DOI: 10.17223/15617793/420/26
- Cowden R. Mental toughness and success in sport: a review and prospect. The Open Sports Sciences Journal, 2017, vol. 10, pp. 1–14. DOI:10.2174/1875399X01710010001
For citation: Luarsabovi L.L., Shibnev A.V., Pushkareva T.V. Competitiveness of figure skating coaches. CITISE, 2023, no. 2, pp. 167-177. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.2.14