Dzhagaeva T.E., Plieva M.M.
FORMING A CULTURE OF BEHAVIOR IN PRESCHOOL CHILDREN BY MEANS OF ART LITERATURE
Dzhagaeva T.E.1 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Plieva M.M.2 (Tskhinval, Republic of South Ossetia) – email@example.com
1North Ossetian State University named after K.L. Khetagurov
2South Ossetian State University named after A.A. Tibilova
Abstract. The article reveals the main directions of the formation of a culture of behavior in children of preschool age, which contributes to the development of independence in children of this category; the manifestation of social activity and the desire for self-regulation; developing a sense of love and affection for a preschool educational institution; developing the ability to take care of each other; education of the main components of a universal culture, along with the norms and ideals accepted in society. We consider fiction as one of the most important means of educating a culture of behavior among preschoolers, which helps to understand and learn the history and culture of their people. Preschool age is considered to be a short, but the most sensitive and important period of formation in the early ontogeny of many significant personality traits, when teachers require a special approach to the organization of educational activities. This age period of personality development is characterized by the formation of initial knowledge about the world around us, certain ideas about the significance of surrounding adults and children according to the degree of kinship; development of an appropriate attitude to work; by developing skills and habits for correct behavior, character is formed. The authors of the article put forward the thesis that it is necessary to form a culture of behavior among the younger generation as an external manifestation of its spiritual wealth and inner world, to develop sustainable forms of everyday behavior, the moral nature of relationships with peers and adults based on universal human principles, natural individual inclinations and abilities. from early years of life. The listed abilities and skills, as significant components of the process of socialization of preschool children, enrich and strengthen the general culture of preschool children, educate them in their initial worldview ideas about life in general.
Keywords: culture, preschool children, education of preschool children, culture of behavior of preschool children, culture of communication, stable forms of behavior.
- Borisova A.V., Pepik L.A. Culture of behavior as the basis of social adaptation of the individual. Cherepovets, Cherepovets State University Publ., 2015. pp. 22-23. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23289259
- Gainetdinova G.N. Education of humanity among older preschoolers based on the moral ideals of folk pedagogy. Student, 2022, no. 21-2 (191), pp. 40-42. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49159104
- Gonyukova N.N., Sokolova N.V., Levchenko N.S. Ecological education of preschoolers. Bulletin of scientific conferences, 2019, no. 9-1 (49), pp. 46-47. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41341043
- Gorlova N.I., Starovoitova L.I. International practice and key trends in the preservation of cultural heritage. CITISE, 2022, no. 3 (33), pp. 388-398. (In Russian). EDN: MWASQS, DOI: 10.15350/2409-7616.2022.3.34
- Danilova O.A., Tikhova E.A. Culture of behavior. Bulletin of scientific conferences, 2017, no. 10-1 (26), pp. 33-35. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32335522
- Zhdanova N.N., Lashchenko N.D. Education of a culture of behavior among older preschoolers in the context of a complex-thematic construction of the educational process. Education and upbringing: methods and practice, 2014, no. 12, pp. 175-179. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21352493
- Kargapolova E.V., Darchuk M.B., Davydova Yu.A. Fiction as a means of moral education of youth. CITISE, 2021, no. 2 (28), pp. 282-292. (In Russian). EDN: QHGOMN, DOI: 10.15350/2409-7616.2021.2.27
- Karpeeva O.V. The culture of communication as a means of overcoming deviant behavior. Uchenye zapiski Kazanskogo juridical institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, 2017. V. 2, no. 4, pp. 122-129. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30732828
- Kulikovskaya I.E. Education of the foundations of the spiritual and moral culture of preschoolers. Kindergarten from A to Z, 2014, no. 3 (69). pp. 46-54. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21796997
- Matyukhina E.V. Spiritual and moral education of preschoolers. Innovative science, 2020, no. 5, pp. 154-156. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42804572
- Moreva N.V. Moral education of older preschoolers. Scientific almanac, 2019, no. 8-1 (58), pp. 110-112. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41135937
- Stetsyura N.V. The essence of the concept of “culture of behavior” Armyansk: Crimean Federal University named after V.I. Vernadsky Publ., 2017. pp. 92-95. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=34932075
- Kharabadzhakh M.N. The problem of the formation of a culture of behavior of preschool children in the conditions of an institution of preschool education. Problems of modern pedagogical education, 2019, no. 64-2, pp. 195-197. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41172822
- Chebotaeva L.F. Labor education of preschoolers in the process of familiarization with the labor of adults. NovaUm.Ru, 2020, no. 25, pp. 314-317. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43111753
- Shchegoleva E.I. Culture of behavior in children of preschool age. Questions of Pedagogy, 2017, no. 11, pp. 102-106. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30707524
For citation: Dzhagaeva T.E., Plieva M.M. Forming a culture of behavior in preschool children by means of art literature. CITISE, 2023, no. 1, pp. 102-111. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.2.08