Bykasova L.V., Podberezny V.V.
HISTORICAL DETERMINANTS IN EVOLUTION SCIENTIFIC AND PEDAGOGICAL KNOWLEDGE
Bykasova L.V.1 (Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Podberezny V.V.1 (Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1Rostov State Economic University
Abstract. The development of society, buffoon political, economic and socio-cultural changes, intensive unfolding of scientific and pedagogical knowledge are considered in the article from the standpoint of systemic and holographic approaches, which open up the prospect of reflection of historical determinants, genesis, evolution and formation of knowledge for the authors, which allows us to consider the essence and stages of the formation of knowledge, the main trends in the production of scientific and pedagogical knowledge and its deployment through the prism of changing, expanding and improving the terminological apparatus that reflects the meanings in the philosophical ego-text of scientists, the development of emerging educational practices, new didactic samples. The authors conduct a typological analysis of the concept of “knowledge”, which allows us to state its indisputable philosophical significance, unconditional semantic content, undoubted phylogenetic essence, in accordance with which the article implicates an appeal to cultural and historical paradigms; to education as the most important means of training and education of the subject; as well as the architectonics of the experience of becoming a subject in education by building up the knowledge potential and developing the thesaurus in the historical aspect, which contributed to the expansion of the sacred landscape of the individual by expanding his practice of social design. As a result of the study of analytical differentiation and identification of the orientation vector of scientific and pedagogical knowledge in the historical aspect, in modeling the cognitive picture of knowledge, the article discusses the development of the knowledge paradigm in technological structures through the problem field of their main resource, basic factors, fundamental achievements and sources of narratives, which contributes to establishing the social nature of knowledge by discovering its main types, nature, ways of generation, markers of formation, screening the essence of scientific and pedagogical knowledge.
Keywords: scientific and pedagogical knowledge, determinants, meanings, experience of the subject, factors of knowledge development, paradigm.
- Ashirov D.V., Pastukhova L.S., Turlakova O.E. Education in higher education: the search for a modern model. Values and meanings, 2021, no. 2(72), pp. 78-94. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45842668
- Antipova A.N., Kvashnina S.I., Novikova S.O. Evaluation of quality indicators of test materials in order to improve the efficiency of knowledge control. Modern problems of science and education, 2013, no. 4, pp. 57-59. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=10607232
- Boguslavsky V., Neborsky E.V. The concept of development of higher education in Russia. World of education, 2016, no. 5, pp. 7. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30096139
- Davydov V.V. The influence of L.S. Vygotsky for education. Theory, research and practice. Education Researcher, 1995, no. 24(3), pp. 12-21. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.3102/0013189X024003012
- Vygotsky L.S. Psychology of development. Moscow, URAIT Publ., 2020. 330 p. (In Russian).
- Gazman O.S. Non-classical education: from authoritarian pedagogy to the pedagogy of freedom. Moscow, MIROS Publ., 2022. – 296 p. (In Russian). ISBN 5-7084-0230-X
- Ivanov A.V. Conceptual ideas of new education in the context of the informational educational paradigm. CITISE, 2022, no. 4, pp. 188-198. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.4.18
- Ivanov A.V. Methodological support of spiritual and moral education at different age stages of development. Alma Mater (Bulletin of Higher School), 2021, no. 4, pp. 34-41. EDN: KBFUZP, DOI: 10.20339/AM.04-21.034
- Indrisova R.A. The invaluable contribution of K.D. Ushinsky in the creation of domestic educational literature. Problems of modern education, 2014, no. 3, pp. 52-58. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21716886
- Krylova N.B., Bederkhanova V.P., Demakova I.D. Humanistic meanings of education. Problems of modern education, 2012, no. 1, pp. 16-27. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17716528
- Leontiev A.N. Activity, consciousness, personality. Moscow, Meaning Publ., 2021. 352 p. (In Russian). ISBN: 978-5-458-03987-1
- Mukhin O.N. The role of Peter the Great’s educational policy in the Russian modernization processes of modern times. Bulletin of the Tomsk State Pedagogical University, 2013, no. 13(141), pp. 194-201. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21137814
- Ogoltsova E.G. Contribution of M.V. Lomonosov in the development of pedagogy. Young scientist, 2017, no. 49 (183), pp. 393-395. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30729414
- Piaget J. Selected psychological works. Moscow, Education Publ., 2019. 680 p. (In Russian). ISBN: 5-87977-019-2
- Rul’ D.V. The evolution of the educational system in Russia in the 19th century. Reforms and their consequences. StudNet, 2020, vol. 3, no. 5. pp. 58-66. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42861906
- Starodubtsev M.P. Educational policy of the Russian state, carried out by Peter I and Catherine II. Proceedings of the Russian State Pedagogical University. A.I. Herzen, 2013, no. 155. pp. 127-136. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18962008
- Philosophical dictionary. Moscow, Respublika Publ., 2003. 165 p. (In Russian). ISBN 985-428-636-3.
- Elkonin D.B. On the problem of stages of mental development of a child. Moscow, Soviet psychology Publ., 1972. Issue. 10. pp. 225-251. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.2753/RPO1061-04051003225
- Belousov A., Redko L.A., Tikhonova E. Formation of social competencies and socially responsible thinking of students. Tomsk, Future Academy Publ., 2016. pp. 728-734. DOI: 10.17223/16095944/65/1
- Belova E.N. Networked professional development educational space // Open and Distance Education. 2017. no. 1 (65). pp. 5-11. DOI: 10.17223/16095944/65/1
- Bykasova L., Podbereznyi V., Petrushenko S. Education subject as a synthesis of cognitive practices. SCTCMG Publ., 2019. pp. 569-576. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15405/epsbs.2019.12.04.77
- Croitoru I., Munteanu H. The Moralreligious Education – A Support of Selfconscience Training. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2019, vol. 116, pp. 2155-2163. DOI: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.01.536
- Gabdulchakov V.F. The Problems of Language Personality Formation in Russia. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2014, vol. 146, pp. 158-162. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.08.104
- Le Deist F. D., Winterton J. What is competence? Human resource development international, 2005, vol. 8(1), pp. 27-46. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/1367886042000338227
- Kulik A.A., Lazareva P.V., Ippolitova N.V. Competency-based approach and competencies in higher education: a theoretical review. Educational Psychology Practices in Europe and the Middle East, 2020, vol. 8(2), pp. 645-651. http://dx.doi.org/10.20511/pyr2020.v8nSPE2.645
- Shyny T. Construction and validation of PS FFQ (Parenting style four factor questionnaire). International Journal of Engineering Development and Research, 2017, vol. 5(3), pp. 426-437.
- Tham C.M., Werner J.M. Designing and evaluating e-learning in higher education: A review and recommendations. Journal of Leadership & Organizational Studies, 2005, vol. 11(2), pp. 15-25. DOI: 10.1177/107179190501100203
- Tomlinson P., Quinton M. Values across the Curriculum. London, Routledge Publ., 2017. 243 p. DOI: https://doi.org/10.4324/9780367352028
- Volkov A.V., Volkova S.V. Homo educationandus in the mirror of philosophical anthropology. Prospects for Science and Education, 2020, no. 6 (48), pp. 22-30. DOI: 10.32744/pse.2020.6.2
For citation: Bykasova L.V., Podberezny V.V. Historical determinants in evolution scientific and pedagogical knowledge. CITISE, 2023, no. 1, pp. 444-457. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.1.38