FORMATION OF COMPETITIVE STRATEGIES IN THE ACTIVITIES OF SERVICE ENTERPRISES IN THE CONTEXT OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF A COMPETITIVE MARKET ENVIRONMENT
Kuleshov D.K.1 (Donetsk, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1Donetsk National University of Economics and Trade named after Mikhail Tugan-Baranovsky
Abstract. An enlarged scheme of the main internal indicators of the competitiveness of a service sector enterprise has been developed, the main indicator of which is innovative activity, which forms a competitive advantage in the activities of enterprises, including service sector enterprises. The assessment of the quality of services is most often based on an integrated approach of a “balanced” analysis of the level of quality of services expected by customers and the actual perception of the results. The most common method is to determine the percentage deviation of the actual quality from the expected one. nThe reaction of an enterprise to changes in the external environment, i.e. its adaptability to external influences, is another important indicator of competitiveness. The analysis of the level of adaptability is carried out according to the scheme, which is based on a methodology for analyzing competition in the industry and developing a business strategy. Therefore, the core of the adaptability scheme is the 5 forces of competition determined by the specified methodology, on the basis of which a scheme for analyzing the level of adaptability of a service enterprise has been developed. The definition of behavioral strategies to ensure the competitiveness of the enterprise is aimed at the formation of such behavioral strategies that will achieve high results in the activities of the enterprise, which form priority and strategic vectors of development and include such behavioral strategies as: operational strategy of production, innovation and quality, marketing strategy, financial strategy, organizational strategy, the practical value of which will create conditions for implementation of priorities and achievement of corresponding advantages, including competitive advantages.
Keywords: competitive strategy, competitive environment, service sector enterprises, competitive advantages, behavior strategy, competencies, strategic vectors, service quality, adaptability index.
- Azaryan A.A. Socio-economic basis for the formation of a strategy for the development of the service sector in an unstable environment. Service in Russia and abroad, 2020, vol. 14, no. 4 (91), pp. 33-43. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44646992
- Azaryan A.A., Voziyanova N.Yu. Development of strategic management of enterprises and other business entities in the service sector. Manager, 2020, no. 2 (92), pp. 129-142. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44316110
- Arenkov I.A., Salikhova Ya.Yu., Gavrilova M.A. Competitive potential of the enterprise: model and development strategies. Problems of modern economics, 2011, no. 4, pp. 120-127. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17657688
- Asaturova, Yu.M., Khvatova T.Yu. Increasing the innovative activity of enterprises in the face of a financial deficit. St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University Journal. Economic sciences, 2019, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 132–145. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37106747
- Bobyrev V.B. The connection between innovation activity and the activation of innovation activity of domestic industrial enterprises. Modern Science: Actual Problems and Ways of Their Solution, 2016, no. 4 (26), pp. 101-106. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26146379
- Gusakov M. Formation of the potential of innovative development. The Economist, 1999, no. 2, pp. 3-38. (In Russian).
- Ermakova I.A. The main strategies for increasing the competitiveness of the enterprise. Young scientist, 2017, no. 16 (150). pp. 256-259. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29042333
- Kalyuzhnaya N.V. Development of a competency model of an organization. Young scientist, 2016, no. 6 (110), pp. 447-455. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25665459
- Kiseleva, I.A. The service sector as a basis for the development of the modern economy. Questions of Economics, 2013, no. 46 (184), pp. 16-20. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20811252
- Kozlova N.P. Formation of a positive image and business reputation of the company. Bulletin of ASTU. Ser. Economy, 2011, no. 1, pp. 67-71. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=16375131
- Pozdnyakov S.N. Formation of a strategy for increasing the competitiveness of a service sector enterprise. Young scientist, 2009, no. 11 (11), pp. 147-153. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15171723
- Penkova I.V., Ryumina A.P. Competitiveness strategies: theoretical approaches. Uchenye zapiski Crimean Federal University named after V. I. Vernadsky. Economics and Management, 2015, vol. 1 (67), no. 4. pp. 90-98. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26719873
- Pomelova E.V. The quality of services in the hospitality industry and its assessment. Young scientist, 2011, no. 12-1 (35), pp. 175-179. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24436292
- Selyaev E.V. Formation of a strategy for ensuring competitiveness at the enterprises of the sphere of services. Engineering Bulletin of DONA, 2011, no. 1 (15), pp. 200-207. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=16523301
- Tkachenko O.A. Development of enterprise personnel based on a competency-based approach. Tyumen, TSOGU Publ., 2013. pp. 206–208. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22694004
For citation: Kuleshov D.K. Formation of competitive strategies in the activities of service enterprises in the context of the development of a competitive market environment. CITISE, 2023, no. 1, pp. 311-320. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.1.25