Mezentseva E.V., Korolyuk E.V.
INFORMATION INFRASTRUCTURE AS A KEY ELEMENT OF DIGITAL ECONOMY DEVELOPMENT
Mezentseva E.V.1 (Tikhoretsk, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Korolyuk E.V.1 (Tikhoretsk, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1Kuban State University
Abstract. The main issue of the study was the problem of state support for socially Annotation. The development strategies implemented in Russia over the past twenty years contain such state policy measures that have made it possible to create favorable conditions for the formation of an innovative, high-tech digital economy and its large-scale implementation in all spheres of society. At the same time, one of the key elements of sustainable and effective economic development is the information infrastructure. The information infrastructure helps to stimulate interaction not only between business, socio-economic, cultural and political processes, but also allows for the most effective support of various spheres of state life. Russia is following the path of innovative development, which involves the active development of information infrastructure. The purpose of this study is to assess the digital economy and analyze trends in the development of information infrastructure indicators as a key component of the digitalization of the Russian Federation. Results. The long-term goals of information infrastructure development are reflected in the Strategy and should be to meet the needs of the economy for the collection and transmission of data of the state, business and citizens, the development of a system of Russian data processing centers, the introduction of digital platforms for working with data to meet the needs of business and the population, the creation of an effective system for collecting, processing, storing and providing spatial data to consumers. Conclusions. Information infrastructure is an important link in the formation of modern innovative business organizations, provides the technological component necessary for e-commerce and the economy. Effective infrastructure development will allow organizations, the population, households to achieve their goals, as it contributes to improving the quality of timely provision of necessary information, improves communication traffic and information flow between all parts of the digital economy. Thus, information infrastructure is considered to be the most powerful tools of economic growth.
Keywords: digital economy, information infrastructure, development trends, system of indicators.
- Information Society in the Russian Federation. 2020: statistical compendium. Moscow, Higher School of Economics Publ., 2020. 267 p. (In Russian).
- Ministry of Digital Development, Telecommunications and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation. Available at: https://digital.gov.ru/ru/ (accessed 14 January 2023)
- Korolyuk E.V. Innovative activity of the Krasnodar Territory as an indicator of the economic security of the territory. Kant, 2018, no. 4(29), pp. 306-310. (In Russian).URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36744932
- Abdrakhmanova G.I., Vishnevsky K.O., Gokhberg L.M. What is the digital economy? Trends, competencies, measurement Ch-80. Moscow, Higher School of Economics Publ., 2019. 82 p. (In Russian).
- Amirova N.R., Kondratieva Ya.E. Digital end-to-end technologies: realities and development prospects. CITISE, 2019, no. 4, pp. 169-182. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.4.18
- Butenko E.D., Chernikov I.S. Infrastructure of the digital economy: digital marketing. Bulletin of the North Caucasian Federal University, 2020, no. 4(79), pp. 23-37. (In Russian). EDN: QXZRRZ, DOI: 10.37493/2307-907X.2020.4.3
- Zakur M. Modeling and forecasting indicators of the development of information systems in the Russian Federation. Economics and Entrepreneurship, 2019, vol. 13, no. 12, pp. 288-295. (In Russian).URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42725370
- Prokhorov P.E. Approaches to measuring the contribution of the digital economy to the gross domestic product of the Russian Federation. Bulletin of the Russian Economic University named after G.V. Plekhanov, 2019, no. 5(107), pp. 32-43. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41179303
- Bogdanov I.Ya. Digital economy and its risks in the social protection of society // CITISE. 2019. no. 5. S. 7-14. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.5.01
- Bakumenko L.P. International index of digital economy and society (I-DESI): trends in the development of digital technologies. Statistics and Economics, 2020, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 40-54. (In Russian). EDN: XJHYSZ, DOI: 10.21686/2500-3925-2020-2-40-54
- Gretchenko A.A. The essence of the digital economy, the genesis of the concept of “digital economy” and the prerequisites for its formation in Russia. Scientific and analytical journal Science and Practice of the Russian Economic University. G.V. Plekhanov, 2018, vol. 10, no. 3(31), pp. 23-37. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36366304
- Guryanov N.Yu., Guryanova A.V. Digital globalization in the context of the development of the digital economy and digital technologies. Bulletin of the Moscow State Regional University. Series: Philosophical Sciences, 2020, no. 3, pp. 63-69. (In Russian). EDN: QSMGHZ, DOI: 10.18384/2310-7227-2020-3-63-69
- Evgrafova O.V. Methods for evaluating the effectiveness of the Russian digital economy: an indicator of digital maturity. Academic Bulletin of the Rostov Branch of the Russian Customs Academy, 2018, no. 4(33), pp. 37-41. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36793342
- Elovskaya M.A. World experience in building a digital economy prospects for the digitalization of the Russian economy. Bulletin of the St. Petersburg State University of Economics, 2022, no. 5-2(137), pp. 35-41. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49616764
- Kisloshaev P.A., Kapitonova N.V. Influence of the digital economy on ensuring the economic security of the real sector of the economy. Bulletin of the Transbaikal State University, 2018, vol. 24, no. 9, pp. 82-89. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36853825
- Kuchmaeva O.V., Arkhipova M.Yu. Digital technologies in everyday life of Russians. Problems of statistics, 2021, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 45-55. (In Russian). EDN: JDTTHE, DOI: 10.34023/2313-6383-2021-28-3-45-55
- Tapscott D. Electronic-digital society: Pros and cons of the era of network intelligence. Moscow, Refl-book Publ., 1999. 403 p. (In Russian).
- Electronic Communications Association. Available at: https://raec.ru/activity/analytics/9884/ (accessed 14 January 2023)
- Abdrakhmanova S.A., Vasilkovsky K.O. Digital Economy Indicators: 2022: Statistical Collection. Moscow, NRU VSHE Publ., 2023. 332 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-7598-2697-2
For citation: Mezentseva E.V., Korolyuk E.V. Information infrastructure as a key element of digital economy development. CITISE, 2023, no. 1, pp. 300-310. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.1.24