Vorotilkina I.M., Bazhenova N.G., Bazhenov R.I.
YOUNG PEOPLE’S INCENTIVETO LIVE A HEALTHY LIFE
Vorotilkina I.M.1 (Birobidzhan, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Bazhenova N.G.1 (Birobidzhan, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Bazhenov R.I.1 (Birobidzhan, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1Sholom-Aleichem Priamursky State University
Abstract. The paper comments on the current issues of motivational and value aims of young people today. On the one hand, it is caused by their low aspiration to live a healthy life.On the other hand, it is caused by socialdemandsfor university graduates, who can deal with psycho-emotional and physical activities in institutions and companies. The review of professional scientific works and educational literature shows that young people develop in the society influenced by social development trends, socio-economic and political processes, obvious and subjective conditions of macro- and microenvironment.All of themassume different contributors and living arrangements. These are the reasons that impact the youth-friendly requirements and values nowadays. It is the agewhenstrong values, a person’s self-awarenessdevelop and place in the community of an individual is identified. The skill to process a large information flow enhances critical thinking as well as the ambition to present and argue one’s views concerning oneissue or another. Although, mostly young people have suchconflicting traitsas conformism and negativity, inclination to the personal identification and isolation, imitation and negation of the recognized rules, a desire forcompanionship and disengagement from the outer world. The purpose of the study is to find out and analyze the main values and motivating priorities of university students in the Far East related to a healthy lifestyle. The data that we obtained in the researchmake it possible toreveal motivational and value priorities of students who do or do not maintain a healthy life and point the ways to involve young people in physical training, sport and develop a healthy life among them.
Keywords: youth, students, health, reason, incentive, priority, values, healthy life, research.
- Volsky V.V., Kovalenko V.N., Baturin A.E. Consideration of the model of physical education of students on the basis of their accumulation of knowledge on a healthy lifestyle. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. PF Lesgaft, 2019, no. 2 (168), pp. 51-56. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37102086
- Gavryushkin A.N. Formation of motivation for physical training among youth. E-Scio, 2019, no. 6 (33), pp. 404-407. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39384891
- Gairbekov M.M. Formation of value orientations and attitudes of young people towards a healthy lifestyle. Voprosy nauki i obrazovaniya, 2018, no. 1 (13), pp. 126-130. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32352502
- Galkina E.G. Physical culture in general cultural and vocational training of students. The science. Education, 2020, no. 23, pp. 2777-2785. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44489224
- Gryaznov S.A. The role of the teacher in shaping the motivation of students to lead a healthy lifestyle. Cheboksary, Wednesday Publ., 2022. pp. 10-11. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48600501
- Erokhina N.A., Cherevishnik N.N. Actual problems of health and the organization of a healthy lifestyle for young people. Bulletin of the Saratov State Socio-Economic University, 2020, no. 2 (81), pp. 153-157. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43112067
- Zhuravleva L.A. Healthy lifestyle in youth assessments. Education and law, 2020, no. 9, pp. 322-329. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44665603
- Ionova O.V. Influence of physical culture and health-improving activities on the formation of a healthy lifestyle of student youth. Izvestia of higher educational institutions. Volga region. Social Sciences, 2020, no. 3 (55), pp. 71-79. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44185730
- Karaksin K.I. Theoretical aspects of substantiating the aspirations of young people for a healthy lifestyle. Physical culture, sport and health, 2019, no. 34, pp. 111-114. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41488022
- Kiryanova L.A., Morozova L.V. Formation of motivational attitudes for a healthy lifestyle of students of the North-Western Institute of Management. Uchenye zapiski universiteta imeni P.F. Lesgafta, 2020, no. 3 (181), pp. 213-219. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42709390
- Menshikova T.I., Perepelkina A.V., Abasova M.Yu. Motivation for a healthy lifestyle as a component of students’ social competence. Azimuth of scientific research: pedagogy and psychology, 2018, vol. 7, no. 2 (23), pp. 165-168. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35326149
- Changes in the habits of Russians during the pandemic are revealed. Available at: https://lenta.ru/news/2022/03/15/posledstvie/ (accessed 20 December 2022)
- Sokolovskaya S.V., Nezhkina N.N. Formation of motivation for a healthy lifestyle among students with the help of an online course as a psychological and pedagogical tool. Sports psychologist, 2021, no. 3(60), pp. 40-46. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47505974
- Tyumaseva Z.I. Determinants of the process of forming a healthy lifestyle among students. Samara Scientific Bulletin, 2019, vol. 8, no. 1 (26), pp. 307-313. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37145939
- Sharipova D.D., Kamilova N.G. The development of effective motivation for a healthy lifestyle among unorganized youth as an effective way of becoming a person. Novosibirsk, Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University Publ., 2020. pp. 71-74. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44328039
- Vorotilkina I.M., Byankina L.V., Bogachenko N.G. The Integrated Expanse of the University in Solving Social Problems of Youth Health Smart Innovation. Systems and Technologies, 2019, vol. 139, pp. 289-295. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-18553-4_37
- Vorotilkina I.M., Koroleva I.V. University and the professional community of social workers as subjects of personnel training. Higher education in Russia, 2019, no. 28(5), pp. 161-167. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31992/0869-3617-2019-28-5-161-167
For citation: Vorotilkina I.M., Bazhenova N.G., Bazhenov R.I. Young people’s incentiveto live a healthy life. CITISE, 2023, no. 1, pp. 231-249. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.1.19