Tarabanovskaya E.A., Khramova M.V.
PEDAGOGICAL CONDITIONS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF DESIGN AND CREATIVE ABILITIES OF FUTURE ARCHITECTS IN COMPOSITIONAL ACTIVITY
Tarabanovskaya E.A.1 (Astrakhan, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Khramova M.V.1 (Astrakhan, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1Astrakhan State University named after V.N. Tatishchev
Abstract. The purpose of the study is to identify the pedagogical conditions for the development of design and creative abilities of future architects in compositional activities. . The sustainable formation of a compositional organization in the context of the development of the creative potential of future architects is clearly underestimated and insufficiently studied. The problem is revealed in the fact that future architects in the educational process of the university do not fully master the compositional and artistic information, the system of university training is in the area of stereotypes (traditional reproductive technologies of education and the unidirectional process of mastering ready-made knowledge dominate, interactive forms of classes are underestimated, innovative ideas in compositional matters and, often, there is no knowledge of interdisciplinary areas in the development of projects). As the practice and theory of architectural pedagogy developed, ideas about the target tasks of the disciplines “Drawing”, “Architectural drawing” changed. The authors analyze the academic system of education where the drawing has no pronounced features in the training of visual arts specialists. They come to the conclusion that in teaching the drawing of an architect, the essence of the methodology should be the analytical perception of nature. The goal of drawing architects, regardless of the objects and conditions of the image: nature or imagination, should be a professional translation of architectural phenomena from the language of spatial images into the language of visual compositional activity.
Keywords: drawing, design and creative activity, compositional thinking, process, development.
- Korablev A.A. BAUHAUS and VKHUTEMAS: differences of the German school of architecture and design from the Soviet one. Innovative Science, 2022, no. 105, pp. 72-78. (In Russian).
- Kravchenko M.I. The meaning of the drawing in the design activity of the architect. Young scientist, 2017, no. 42 (176), pp. 16-18. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30395020
- Prikazchikova N.P., Voloshina A.S., Afinogenova V.V. Fine art as an aspect of the formation of an architect and its significance in professional activity. Civil Engineering Bulletin of the Caspian Region, 2021, no. 1(37), pp. 69-72. (In Russian). EDN: FDNUOU, DOI: 10.52684/2312-3702-2022-39-1-69-72
- Shentsova O.M., Besedina I.V., Bulycheva S.V. Development of interest in professional training in higher education among future architects and designers at the current stage. Civil Engineering Bulletin of the Caspian Region, 2022, no. 1(39), pp.33-40. (In Russian). EDN: ZESYKM, DOI: 10.52684/2312-3702-2021-36-2-33-40
- Nikitina N.P. Creative process in architectural design. Modern problems of science and education, 2015, no. 1, pp. 1101. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25324792
- Bykov V.A., Sankov P.N. Problems of creativity in architectural activity. Modern problems of science and education, 2018, no. 1, pp.70-78. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=16589293
- Markelov V.I. The potential of professional and creative self-actualization of students. Bulletin of St. Petersburg University, 2012, no. 3, pp. 76-82. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17937576
- Burketsova A. N. Motivation of personnel work. Young scientist, 2016, no.12, pp. 1147-1150.
- Barykina A.I., Markelova T.V., Lobanov S.N., – V.G. Leontiev’s psychographic test as a tool for the study of motivational processes: a review of application. Psychologist, 2017, no. 5, pp. 55-76. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30353607
- Lukin A.E. Generalization of the experience of teaching the drawing of geometric bodies by imagination. Regional architectural and art schools, Novosibirsk State University of Architecture and Design, 2018, no. 1, pp.168-171. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37621766
- Efimov A.V. World art trends and architectural creativity. Part 3. Architecture and Modern Information Technologies, 2017, no. 2 (39), pp.312-327. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29127726
- Hansen J., Medway G., Linscott C. Drawing architecture. Moscow, AST Publ., 2020. 128 p .
- Aristide J. Lessons of classical drawing: Techniques and techniques from the art workshop. Moscow, Mann, Ivanov and Ferber Publ., 2017. 208 p. ISBN: 978-5-00100-718-0
- Portnova I.V. The significance of the architectural drawing of the “Old Masters” in the modern educational process of an architect student. Bulletin of the Moscow State Regional University. Series: Pedagogy, 2020, no. 1, pp. 45-54. EDN: NWEHKZ, DOI: 10.18384/2310-7219-2020-1-45-54
- Educational programs. Astrakhan State University named after V.N.Tatishchev (FGOS HE). Available at: URL: 07_03_01_5_o_pr1_oop_2021.pdf (asu.edu.ru) (accessed 22 November 2022)
For citation: Tarabanovskaya E.A., Khramova M.V. Pedagogical conditions for the development of design and creative abilities of future architects in compositional activity. CITISE, 2023, no. 1, pp. 155-164. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.1.13