Gilmanova G.R., Inozemtseva D.N., Kurbanova L.A., Sayfullin I.Yu., Khamadeeva Z.A.
THE ROLE OF TOURIST ROUTES IN THE AESTHETIC, ECOLOGICAL EDUCATION OF SCHOOLCHILDREN (ON THE EXAMPLE OF THE ROUTES OF THE ZIGALGA PARK)
Gilmanova G.R.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Inozemtseva D.N.2 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Kurbanova L.A.2 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Sayfullin I.Yu.2 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Khamadeeva Z.A.2 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1Bashkir State Pedagogical University named after M. Akmulla
2Ufa University of Science and Technology
Abstract. The desire to preserve nature, its study and responsible attitude to the surrounding world is an important component in the formation of the personality of schoolchildren in geography lessons. The introduction of natural and scientific knowledge into extracurricular activities of secondary and high school can serve as such a form of organization as the passage of tourist routes. They contribute to not only the development of aesthetic taste among students, but also are a fascinating and useful form of recreation. The article shows the role of tourist routes in the ecological education of a modern school in geography lessons. The passage of routes, as well as the organization of nature excursions in the Zigalga National Park can serve as sources of materials for the compilation of school scientific papers and projects. Compiled examples of excursion routes, namely the way to Mount Eulakta and the “Northern Zigalga”, can help explain to students the interrelationships of natural processes and phenomena, as well as the importance of their rational use. The article presents a plan for describing and compiling a school tourist route, which includes the route itself, its length, complexity category, type, azimuth, duration and marking of the trail. Students will learn the following research methods: partially-search, visual and cartographic. They can also apply the acquired practical knowledge after passing tourist routes to write scientific papers using the Google 3D Maps Internet source, the use of which will increase the visibility and quality of geographical education. Tourist routes contribute to the development of independent activity of students, and their connection with digital technologies will allow them to realize their scientific projects.
Keywords: tourist route, sightseeing route, nature, digital technologies, national park, geography lessons.
- Adelmurzina I.F., Galkin A.V., Khizbullina R.Z. Using the capabilities of Google maps as visual aids in geographical education. Prospects of science and education, 2017, no. 6 (30), pp. 162-168. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30773593
- Akhmieva R.B. Non-standard methods of teaching geography lessons in teaching geography. Penza, Penza State Agrarian University Publ.,2018, pp. 20-23. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35387209
- Vorobyeva O.V., Khizbullina R.Z., Sattarova G.A. Features of the formation of natural science knowledge in a modern school. Modern problems of science and education, 2017, no. 2. pp. 145. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29036214
- Galkin A.V., Adelmurzina I.F. Practical use of Google maps capabilities in geographical education. Ufa, Bashkir State Pedagogical University Publ.,2018. pp. 6-8. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36593112
- Glovacki M., Gvorys V. The role of educational and natural trails in ecological education and popularization of tourism. Scientific search, 2013, no. 2. pp. 39-42. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19413190
- Ibragimova Z.F., Kostromina D.A., Sayfullin I.Yu., Sattarova G.A., Khizbullina R.Z. Organization of nature excursions for collecting digital herbarium. Astrakhan Bulletin of Environmental Education, 2021, no. 2 (62), pp. 155-165. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.36698/2304-5957-2021-2-155-165
- Islomova Sh.S. The main tasks of improving the quality and effectiveness of teaching geography at school. World Science, 2020, no.8 (41), pp. 74-77. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43939982
- Kuprina L.E. Technology of development of tourist routes. Tyumen, Tyumen State University Publ., 2013, 155 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41441082
- Pavlova L.Yu. The choice of educational technologies, methods and techniques in teaching geography. Blagoveshchensk: Blagoveshchensk State Pedagogical University Publ.,2015, pp. 77-81. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24402259
- Saidmuratova F.A. Possibilities of using non-traditional teaching methods in teaching geography. World Science, 2020, no.6 (39), pp. 344-346. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43816208
- Khizbullina R.Z., Bakieva E.V., Galkin A.V. Using the capabilities of Google maps in the study of interesting natural objects in the discipline “Geography of Tourism”. Proceedings of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Social, humanitarian, medical and biological sciences, 2019, vol. 21, no. 67, pp. 48-57. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39545147
- Khizbullina R.Z., Telnova T.P., Litvinova S.A. The role of local history material in activating cognitive activity of students in teaching geography. CITISE, 2021, no. 2 (28), pp.102-115. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.2.10
- Khizbullina R.Z., Yakupova L.R., Polyanskaya L.R., Salemgarayeva L.R., Akhmetshina G.A. Characteristics of the competence of schoolchildren, identifying problems requiring immediate solutions. CITISE, 2020, no.2 (24), pp. 135-149. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2020.2.13
- Huuskonen N.M., Glushanok T.M. The practice of excursion activities. Moscow, Nevsky Foundation, St. Petersburg, Gerda Publ., 2006, 205 p. (In Russian).
- Chikina Yu.Yu. Theoretical aspects of the choice of active forms and interactive methods in the process of professional training of future geography teachers. Scientific Bulletin of Belgorod State University. Series: Humanities, 2016, no.21 (242), pp. 185-189. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27250165
For citation: Gilmanova G.R.,. Inozemtseva D.N, Kurbanova L.A., Sayfullin I.Yu., Khamadeeva Z.A. The role of tourist routes in the aesthetic, ecological education of schoolchildren (on the example of the routes of the Zigalga park). CITISE, 2023, no. 1, pp. 98-108. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.1.08