Selivanova M.A., Frolova O.V., Maximova M.V., Etuev Kh.Kh., Aleksandrova L.D.
EXPERIENCE IN IMPLEMENTING THE PROJECT «DIGITAL WORKSHOP OF THE EDUCATOR»
Selivanova M.A.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Frolova O.V.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Maximova M.V.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Etuev Kh.Kh.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Aleksandrova L.D.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation
Abstract. Nowadays the challenges of online education require universities to provide educators with systematic methodological support. This article provides an example of implementing successful project that aimed at educating university faculty members online learning. This is an initiative project that called “Educator’s Digital Workshop” which was conducted by the Institute of Online Learning of the Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation. The project was launched in November 2019 and so far has a large reach of online listeners from university faculty members to online education specialists from various higher educational institutions both in Russia and other countries. The authors present the results of a study conducted in two stages, in 2020 and 2022, in the form of online surveys among university faculty members who are participants of the “Educator’s digital workshop” project. The study was focused on features of the initiative project’s implementation. It included finding difficulties in organizing teaching activities, inquires of university faculty members when using digital educational technologies and services to organize the learning process, assessment, interaction with students in a digital environment, etc. The project “Educator’s digital workshop” is practice-oriented, conducted in the format of training webinars, workshops and discussions with experts. Experts discuss certain pedagogical issues that concern using and applying of various digital services, tools and technologies. This experience shows the need and relevance of the development of such projects, the demand both among university faculty members and administration. Similar experience can be replicated in other universities.
Keywords:initiative project, educator’s digital workshop, webinar, digital technologies, services, tools, distance learning, digitalization of education, digital educational environment.
- Kostina S.N. Is the infrastructure of regional universities ready to solve the problems of digital transformation? University management: practice and analysis, 2021, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 14-32. (In Russian). EDN: KGZCMU, DOI: 10.15826/umpa.2021.03.024
- Lobova S.V. Remote mode of work of teachers of Russian universities in the conditions of the COVID-19 pandemic: foundations and perception. Economic development of the region: management, innovation, personnel training, 2020, no. 7, pp. 208-213. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44342188
- Drugova E.A. Digitalization of education at Russian universities in 2021: a growing window of opportunity. Moscow, Moscow State Pedagogical University Publ., pp. 589-608. (In Russian).
- Weindorf-Sysoeva M.E. Virtual educational environment as an integral component of the modern education system. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Education. Pedagogical sciences, 2012, no. 14 (273), pp. 86-91. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17737351
- Shtykhno D.A., Konstantinova L.V., Gagiev N.N. Transition of universities to remote mode during the pandemic: problems and possible risks. Open Education, 2020, no. 5, pp. 72-81. (In Russian). EDN: VRVYDD, DOI: 10.21686/1818-4243-2020-5-72-81
- Frolova O.V. Development of a system of professional support for teachers in the conditions of online learning at school. Professional education in Russia and abroad. 2021. no. 4 (44). pp. 82-92. (In Russian). EDN: AQWJFT, DOI: 10.54509/22203036_2021_4_82
- Tatarinov K.A., Muzyka S.M. Development of digital competencies among teachers and students. Baltic Humanitarian Journal, 2020, no. 4 (33), pp. 171-174. EDN: IPVJQZ, DOI: 10.26140/bgz3-2020-0904-0043
- Rogozin D.M., Solodovnikova O.B., Ipatova A.A. How university teachers perceive the digital transformation of higher education. Education issues, 2022, no. 1, pp. 271-300. (In Russian). EDN: KLQTLU, DOI: 10.17323/1814-9545-2022-1-271-300
- Frenchskaya E.O. Distance learning through the eyes of teachers and students. Scientific and pedagogical review. Pedagogical Review, 2020, no. 6 (34), pp. 82-90. (In Russian). EDN: TLDXHR, DOI: 10.23951/2307-6127-2020-6-82-90
- Kovalev V.V., Dyatlov A.V., Latsveeva A.V. The quality of higher education in Russia: cognitive resources of online learning. Science. Culture. Society, 2022, no. 2, pp. 57-69. (In Russian). EDN: GUCHUU, DOI: 10.19181/nko.2022.28.2.5
- Pashkov M.V., Pashkova V.M. Problems and risks of digitalization of higher education. Higher education in Russia, 2022, no. 3, pp. 40-57. (In Russian). EDN: RUBCXA, DOI: 10.31992/0869-3617-2022-31-22-3-40-57
- Khairullina E.R. Analysis of the advantages and advantages of online education in higher education. Kazan Pedagogical Journal, 2021, no. 5 (148), pp. 60-66. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47697259
- Kochetkova I.S., Terskaya L.A. The experience of using the e-learning system (Moodle) in general scientific and special disciplines. ASR: Pedagogy and psychology, 2017, no. 4 (21), pp. 93-97. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32283568
- Kameneva E.A., Mozhaeva G.V., Selivanova M.A. Digital educational technologies in conditions of increasing the international competitiveness of universities. Management and business administration, 2020, no. 3, pp.123-136. (In Russian). EDN: HZIXQL, DOI: 10.33983/2075-1826-2020-3-123-136
- Novikova E.S. Modern trends in the development of Russian higher education in the conditions of digitalization of the world economy. Bulletin of the University, 2021, no. 7, pp. 67-73. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.26425/1816-4277-2021-7-67-73
For citation: Selivanova M.A., Frolova O.V., Maximova M.V., Etuev Kh.Kh., Aleksandrova L.D. experience in implementing the project «Digital workshop of the educator». CITISE, 2023, no. 1, pp. 83-97. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.1.07