FEATURES OF SPIRITUAL-MORAL AND PATRIOTIC EDUCATION IN RUSSIA
Ivanov A.V.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1Moscow City Pedagogical University
Abstract. This article is devoted to the problem of the relationship between spiritual, moral and patriotic education in Russia, identifying the features of spiritual, moral and patriotic development of a person at different age stages of a person. The research is based on modern scientific developments in various fields of scientific knowledge, in the field of modern culture. The article examines the essence and content of the concepts: education, patriotism, patriotic education, spirituality, spiritual and moral education, reveals the interdependence of patriotic and spiritual and moral education, reveals the levels of patriotic education in accordance with the spiritual and moral development of the individual. Research objectives: to determine the relevance of the research; to identify the leading ideas and problems of patriotic and spiritual and moral education of a person; to determine possible ways of educational activity and human development. The leading approaches to the study of this problem are axiological, philosophical and activity-based approaches that allow us to synthesize this issue. The study of the problem of spiritual, moral and patriotic education of children and adolescents on the basis of the above approaches will reveal the leading direction of modern education. The article reveals the basic ideas of spiritual and moral development and patriotic education of a person, which determine the formation of spiritual consciousness. The materials of the article are of practical value for researchers of problems of education, students, teachers of schools.
Keywords: education, patriotism, patriotic education, spirituality, spiritual and moral education, interdependence of patriotic and spiritual and moral education.
- Antonova A.D. Patriotism in modern Russia: questions and problems. Young scientist. 2017, no. 48 (182), pp. 296-299. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30729233
- Baranova S.D. Education of a patriot and citizen of Russia in the XXI century. Young scientist, 2022, no. 11 (406), pp. 239-241.
- Belyaeva V.A. Theory and practice of spiritual and moral formation and development of the teacher’s personality in secular and Orthodox pedagogical culture. Doct. Diss. Moscow, 1999. 339 p.
- Bykov A.K. Integrative nature of patriotic education in educational organizations as the basis for the classification of its main directions. Bulletin of the Moscow State Linguistic University. Education and pedagogical sciences, 2018, no. 4 (808), pp. 47-60. https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36815211
- Bykov A.K. Patriotic education of children and youth: process approach. CITISE, 2020, no, 3, pp.179-190. EDN: NSNFVA, DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2020.3.16
- Education of a citizen and patriot of modern Russia: Sat. scientific and practical materials. St. Petersburg, Association of Veterans of Pedagogical Labor of General and Additional Education Publ., 2021. – 152 p. ISBN 978-5-9909099-9-1
- Gorbunov V.S. Pedagogy of patriotism as a factor in the formation of civil society in Russia. Education of schoolchildren, 2017, no. 5, pp. 49-58. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29816913
- Gordeev K.S., Zhidkov A.A., Fedoseeva L.A. Civic-patriotic education of schoolchildren. Humanitarian scientific research, 2021, no. 5, pp. 8. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45847840
- Egorychev A.M. The unity of the Russian state, education and society in the education of the younger generation. Moscow, Perspective Publ., 2022. pp. 44-50. ISBN 978-5-88045-559-1
- Egorychev A.M. Education as a national basis for the development of domestic education. Prevention of addictions, 2019, no. 2 (18), pp. 59-63. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38540379
- Ivanov A.V. Spiritual and moral education of children, adolescents and youth. Moscow, Feather, Publ., 2021. 312 p. ISBN 978-5-00171-802-4
- Krylova N.B. Cultural studies of education. Moscow, People’s education Publ., 2000. 269 p. ISBN 5-87953-146-5
- Labygina A.V. Patriotism and citizenship as pedagogical categories: unity and difference. Problems of modern education, 2022, no. 3, pp. 47-57. EDN: WGELEW, DOI: 10.31862/2218-8711-2022-3-47-57
- Labygina A. V. Concepts of civil and patriotic education in the works of representatives of Russian pedagogical thought of the XIX century. Problems of modern education, 2021, no. 2, pp. 114-124. EDN: LSGFUI, DOI: https://doi.org/10.31862/2218-8711-2021-2-114-124
- Maslow A. Motivation and personality. St. Petersburg, Piter Publ., 2019. 400 p. ISBN 978-5-4461-1309-5
- Sivolobova N.A. Civil-patriotic education of student youth: experience and innovations. Monograph. Stavropol, SGPU Publ.,, 2017. 136 p. ISBN 978-5-9500789-9-6
- Slobodchikov V.I. Psychology of human development. Development of subjective reality in ontogeny. Moscow, PSTGU Publ., 2013. 395 p. ISBN 978-5-7429-0732-9
- Fedoseeva I.A., Perevozkina Yu.M. The phenomenon of patriotism through the prism of the psychosemantic space of modern youth. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgaft, 2017, no. 2 (144), pp. 303-311. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28423028
- Ushinsky K.D. On the moral element in Russian education. vol. 1. Moscow, 1953. pp. 327-332.
- Shulzhenko M.E. Patriotic education of modern youth. Young scientist, 2017, no. 47 (181), pp. 240-243. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30637651
- Kohlberg L. My personal Search for Universal Morality. Birmingham, 1991.
- Piaget J. Moral judgment in a child. Moscow, Academic project Publ., 2006. 480 p.
For citation: Ivanov A.V. Features of spiritual-moral and patriotic education in Russia. CITISE, 2023, no. 1, pp. 16-27. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.1.02