Godzhiev G.T., Vorobyova I.N.
PROBLEMS OF SCHOOL MASS SPORTS AND PHYSICAL AND HEALTH WORK
Godzhiev G.T.1 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Vorobyova I.N.1 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1North Ossetian State University named after K.L. Khetagurova
Abstract. The article reflects the main directions of the activation of school sports activities as important components of the system of values and priorities of modern society; bases of the organization of sports and health-improving work; conditions for optimizing the process of emotional-volitional development of children; the mechanism of influence on the physiological system of the body, the progressive development of mass sports, the increase in the motor activity of students for their general improvement, the use of the educational potential of physical culture and sports; introducing students to the innovative educational and training process using modern sports equipment and inventory. The lesson, as the main form of organizing the educational process, certainly has its advantages. In the study, based on a survey of students of secondary school age, the specific features of physical culture and recreation activities in secondary schools of North Ossetia-Alania are analyzed and identified, the need for modernization of this significant activity for students, schools and society as a whole, based on an integrated approach to sports mass activities, promotion of a healthy lifestyle among the younger generation, competent organization of the educational and training process. The author of the article proves the thesis that the methodological approaches to physical culture and health-improving work at school that function in modern pedagogical theory and practice do not meet the requirements of educational standards, and therefore it became necessary to develop and introduce innovative technologies and methods into the educational process that contribute to the improvement conceptual ideas for achieving the physical improvement of the younger generation, providing educational institutions with modern sports facilities, thanks to which the health-improving and training effect of physical culture and sports will significantly increase.
Keywords: physical culture and sports, general education school, motor activity, physical culture and health-improving activity, mass sports work, students’ health.
- Ageevts V.U. Movement, health, life. Physical culture and health, 2016, no. 1 (56), pp. 13. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32277324
- Agibalova O.Yu., Shlyakhta M.G. Management of physical culture and sports in the territory of the Voronezh region in the new socio-economic conditions: practice and directions of development. Region: state and municipal management, 2018, no. 1 (13), pp. 1. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32829665
- Aslankhanov M.A. Evaluation of the effectiveness of physical education for children of primary school age with various degrees of obesity. Avicenna, 2017, no. 14, pp. 4-10. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32378850
- Bugulov A.G., Ortabaev Z.S. The revival of the GTO sports complex is the basis of the state system of physical education. CITISE. 2021, no. 3 (29), pp. 106-113. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46631163
- Garkusha S.V. Normative-legal aspects of the formation and preservation of the health of children and youth as a social value. Health for everyone, 2012, no. 1, pp. 48-54. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23591727
- Devyatkina O.V. Kiseleva S.A. Organization of a health-saving process, Prevention of addictions, 2018, no. 1 (13), pp. 126-139. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32761667
- Zholob S.S., Kolesnikov V.Yu. Organization of physical culture and health work with the teaching staff of universities. CITISE, 2020, no. 3 (25), pp. 140-149. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44064970
- Kibenko E.I., Zanina T.N., Tkachuk P.V. Lesson of physical culture. Modern technologies in education. Bulletin of the Taganrog Institute named after A.P. Chekhov, 2019, no. 1, pp. 64-70. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39541755
- Kosimov A. Research of physical culture and health work in the system of school education. Vologda, Marker Publ., 2021. pp. 77-78. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45683244
- Kudinova V.A., Lysakov N.D., Karpov V.Yu. Efficiency – a promising direction in the development of physical culture and sports in the Russian Federation. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgaft, 2021, no. 3 (193), pp. 228-232. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45663811
- Kutepov M.M., Kutepova L.I., Ageev S.L. A healthy lifestyle in youth consciousness: a sociological aspect. Primo Aspectu, 2022, no. 2 (50), pp. 17-22. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48613709
- Malgin V.E. Model of non-formal education of children and adults in children’s and youth sports school. Sociology, 2015, no. 1, pp. 132-135. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28849375
- Order of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation dated May 31, 2021, no. 287 «On Approval of the Federal State Educational Standard for Basic General Education» (Registered on July 5, 2021, no. 64101). Available at: http://publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/View/ (accessed 15 November 2022)
- Sedalishcheva S.S., Olesov N.P. The use of musical accompaniment as a means of activating educational activity in physical education lessons. Khabarovsk, Far Eastern State Academy of Physical Culture Publ., 2018, pp. 267-271. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35376480
- Evert D.A. Organization of health-improving and sports-mass work with children and adolescents at the place of residence and study. Bulletin of the Buryat State University, 2009, no. 13, pp. 83-88. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=12953387
For citation: Godzhiev G.T., Vorobyova I.N. Problems of school mass sports and physical and health work. CITISE, 2023, no. 1, pp. 7-15. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.1.01