Egorychev A.M., Akhtyan A.G., Kvitkovskaya A.A., Bereza N.A.
EDUCATION IN THE RUSSIAN EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM: THE NEED FOR OPTIMIZATION AND MODERNIZATION
Egorychev A.M.1,2 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Akhtyan A.G.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Kvitkovskaya A.A.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Bereza N.A.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1Russian State Social University
2Russian Academy of Sciences
Abstract. The article discusses important issues related to the “institution of education” in the system of Russian education, its state, the need for optimization and modernization, including the definition of development prospects. The authors conducted a thorough scientific and theoretical analysis of this problem; identified the author’s positions that exist in the Russian scientific and educational community regarding the problem of this study; determined the main factors and conditions that determine the state and development of the institution of education; developed scientific provisions concerning the optimization and modernization of the “institute of domestic education”. The authors stand firmly on the position, which is characterized by the need to modernize the Russian institution of education, its full integration with the learning process at all levels of the Russian education system (preschool, school, professional, additional). This position requires the development of an effective educational paradigm based on the characteristics of Russian (Russian) culture, its value orientations, and taking into account the challenges and adverse actions that the world community presents to Russia. An important aspect in the modernization of the Russian institute “upbringing-education” is the coming information technology era. Thus, the development of an effective educational paradigm, its scientific justification and wide discussion in the scientific and educational community of the country, with subsequent adoption and consolidation at the state level, will allow it not only to act as an important socio-political vector that determines the direction and content of educating the younger generation in the country , but also to fully return it to the system of national education at all its levels, to actively stimulate the process of pedagogization of the entire Russian society, all its institutions and structures.
Keywords: institute of education, Russian system of education, traditional meanings and values of Russian culture, principles of education, ideal of education.
- Ashirov D.V., Pastukhova L.S., Turlakova O.E. Education in higher school: the search for a modern model. Values and meanings, 2021, no. 2 (72), pp. 78-94. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45842668
- Belenchuk L.N. Enlightenment in the era of Peter the Great. Domestic and foreign pedagogy, 2016, no. 3(30), pp. 54-68. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26286817
- Ponomarev A.V., Gushchin O.V. Educational environment of the university: traditions and innovations. Monograph. Yekaterinburg, Ural University Publ., 2015. 408 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23867777
- Vyazemsky E.E. Priorities, problems and trends in the development of historical education in the modern Russian school. Moscow, Knigodel Publ., 2019. pp. 58-67. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41301241
- Golosova S.V., Fedorenko L.P. The main paradigms of modern pedagogical science. Concept, 2016, no. S3, pp. 36-40. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25279442
- Gukalenko O.V., Danilyuk A.Ya. Education in modern Russia. Bulletin of Moscow University, 2008, no. 1, pp. 39-58. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=11659020
- Indrisova R.A. The invaluable contribution of K.D. Ushinsky in the creation of domestic educational literature. Problems of modern education, 2014, no. 3, pp. 52-58. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21716886
- Konstantinov N.A., Medynsky E.N., Shabaev M.F. History of pedagogy. Moscow, Education Publ., 1982. 447 p. (In Russian).
- Kosenko T.S. Socio-philosophical analysis of the problems of education in modern Russia. Doct. Diss. Novosibirsk, NSTU Publ., 2009. 162 p. (In Russian).
- Mukhin O.N. The role of Peter the Great’s educational policy in the Russian modernization processes of modern times. Bulletin of the Tomsk State Pedagogical University, 2013, no. 13(141), pp. 194-201. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21137814
- Ogoltsova E.G. Contribution of M.V. Lomonosov in the development of pedagogy. Young scientist, 2017, no. 49 (183), pp. 393-395. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30729414
- Pirogov N.I. Selected pedagogical works. Moscow, Pedagogy Publ., 1985. 493 p. (In Russian).
- Rul’ D.V. The evolution of the educational system in Russia in the 19th century. Reforms and their consequences. StudNet, 2020, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 58-66. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42861906
- Selivanova N.L. The Changing Theory of Education: Problems and Prospects of Development. Monograph. Moscow, Pedagogical Search Publ., 2017. pp. 4-10. (In Russian). ISBN: 978-5-91569-064-5
- Starodubtsev M.P. Educational policy of the Russian state carried out by Peter I and Catherine II. Proceedings of the Russian State Pedagogical University. A.I. Herzen, 2013, no. 155, pp. 127-136. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18962008
- Tatishchev V.N. Selected works. Leningrad, Nauka Publ., 1979. 464 p. (In Russian).
- Troshkin A.A., Sukhareva M.V. Pirogov’s contribution to the development of national pedagogy. Bulletin of the Council of Young Scientists and Specialists of the Chelyabinsk Region, 2016, vol. 2, no. 4(15), pp. 82-85. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27682380
- Filippov A.A. Socio-professional status of a school teacher in modern Russian society. News of higher educational institutions. Volga region. Social Sciences, 2011, no. 2 (18), pp. 89-97. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=16919983
- Frolova S.V. Spiritual and moral education in modern Russia. International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research, 2016, no. 1(2), pp. 275-277. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25372573
- Shurukhina T.N. Russian education: experience of the past through the prism of the present. Innovative science, 2015, no. 10(3), pp.189-193. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24319214
Egorychev A.M., Akhtyan A.G., Kvitkovskaya A.A., Bereza N.A. Education in the Russian educational system: the need for optimization and modernization. CITISE, 2022, no. 4, pp. 612-623. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.4.55