MATRIX APPROACH TO THE EVALUATION OF THE INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF THE ORGANIZATION
Simonenko E.S.1 (Kursk, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1Southwestern State University
Abstract. In modern conditions, the information support of individual organizations is of great importance, as it allows solving the problems of increasing competitiveness at the micro level, which, ultimately, will lead to a better development of the processes of digitalization of the economy as a whole. In this regard, practice-oriented research aimed at finding sound methodological approaches to assessing the information management system of an organization is being updated. The purpose of writing the article is the possibility of using a matrix approach in assessing the information management system of an organization and identifying strategic directions for its improvement. The achievement of the designated goal in the study is realized by solving the following tasks: analysis of the use of digital technologies in the activities of organizations at the regional level; construction of an evaluation matrix of the information management system of the organization; formulation of the main strategic priorities in terms of increasing the informatization of the economic activities of the organization. General scientific research methods, methods of statistics, expert assessments, matrix method of analysis were used in the research. The information base of the study was the official data of the Federal State Statistics Service; facts, conclusions and provisions published in scientific publications; the results of research and calculations of the author of the article. The results of the study are the constructed matrix for assessing the information support of the organization’s management in the initial and final state. The construction of the matrix made it possible to identify the relationship between the results of the organization’s activities, expressed in performance indicators and the degree of information support. The author formulated strategic priorities for improving the information support of the organization’s management in modern conditions. The implementation of these areas at the micro level will lead to the full digitalization of the national economy.
Keywords: information; management information support; business digitalization; matrix; expert evaluation.
- Androsova I.V., Ronzhina M.A. Software analysis of financial and economic activity of the enterprise. Scientific review: theory and practice, 2019, vol. 9, no. 10(66), pp. 1511-1520. (In Russian). DOI: 10.35679/2226-0226-2019-9-10-1511-1520
- Apkhanova E.Yu., Biryukova L.V. Digitalization of business in Russia: opportunities and problems. Bulletin of the Khabarovsk State University of Economics and Law, 2021, no. 1(105), pp. 21-27. (In Russian). DOI: 10.38161/2618-9526-2021-1-021-027
- Balanov A.N. Digitalization of an organization as a way to increase the competitiveness of the economy. Bulletin of the Academy of Law and, 2022, no. 3(68), pp. 70-74. (In Russian). DOI: 10.47629/2074-9201_2022_3_70_74
- Golovaneva E.A., Bozhchenko J.A., Basovkina E.A. Matrix approach to a comprehensive assessment of the effectiveness of agricultural organizations. Innovations in agriculture: problems and prospects, 2020, no. 3(27), pp. 146-157. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44085233
- Kashirtseva A.Y. Digitalization of business: Russian and foreign experience. CITISE, 2020, no. 4(26), pp. 17-24. (In Russian). DOI: 10.15350/2409-7616.2020.4.02
- Mishurova I.V. Matrix approach in strategic planning of enterprises. Bulletin of the Rostov State University of Economics (RINH), 2015, no. 3(51), pp. 84-89. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24987226
- Osipov, K.A. Management of information support development at an industrial enterprise. Doct. Diss. – Samara: Samara State University of Economics Publ., 2008. 205 p. (In Russian).
- Pogrebnoy R.O. Information support of organization management analysis. Actual problems of humanities and natural sciences, 2015, no. 3-1, pp. 218-220. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23215222
- Polyanskaya T.A. Improvement of the principles of formation of the information support system for the analysis of innovative activity of the organization. Economics and entrepreneurship, 2020, no. 7(120), pp. 950-954. (In Russian). DOI: 10.34925/EIP.2020.120.7.195
- Plotnikova E.V., Mokrushin A.A., Shichiy B.Z. Digitalization of small and medium-sized businesses. Economics and entrepreneurship, 2022, no. 7(144), pp. 770-773. (In Russian). DOI: 10.34925/EIP.2022.144.7.149
- Trofimova L.V., Tarasova N.E. Matrix approach to strategic planning of the company. Economics and management in the XXI century: development trends, 2016, no. 32, pp. 111-116. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27341136
- Frolovicheva P.A. Expert and criterion methods for the development of alternative solutions in management. Ulyanovsk, Ulyanovsk State Agrarian University named after P.A. Stolypin Publ., 2021. pp. 342-348. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47192294
- Charochkina E.Yu., Androsova I.V., Sogacheva O.V., Simonenko E.S. Integration of education, science and business as a condition for the formation of an innovative knowledge Economics and Entrepreneurship, 2017, no. 9-1(86), pp. 107-111. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30631973
- Shulgin D.I. Information support of organization management. Kursk, University Book Publ., 2017. pp. 357-359. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32385638
- Chizhankova I.V., Povorina E.V., Novikova N.V. Clusters in the system of interindustry regional integration. International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research, 2017, vol. 15, no. 13, pp. 23-30. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=31086734
Simonenko E.S. Matrix approach to the evaluation of the information management system of the organization. CITISE, 2022, no. 4, pp. 569-578. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.4.51