Dzhioeva I.K., Badina A.V., Ildarov Sh.A., Eyeberdiyeva M.Kh., Rytikov G.O.
TECHNIQUE RANKING OF DIGITAL EDUCATIONAL PLATFORMS, INTENDED FOR TRAINING SMM-SPECIALISTS
Dzhioeva I.K.1 (Tskhinval, Republic of South Ossetia) – email@example.com, Badina A.V.2 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Ildarov Sh.A.2 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Eyeberdiyeva M.Kh.3 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Rytikov G.O.4 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1South Ossetian State University
2State University of Management
3Moscow Polytechnic University
Abstract. The digital transformation of the agricultural and industrial complex of the Republic of South Ossetia (RSO) in the conditions of a total transition to the management and control of the production sphere with the help of digitalization required the modernization of the method of promotion of products produced by farms, which would meet not only the needs of modern society, but also act as an effective means of promoting products produced by farms. Due to the problem of acute shortage of qualified specialists in the field of Internet marketing in the RSO, the expert community decided on the need for widespread introduction of online education tools at the current stage of the implementation of the project on digitalization of the region’s economy, because the potential of the digital economy is the most important competitive advantage that allows creating an appropriate environment for digital development. The emergence of online learning platforms is a relatively new direction of providing educational services on the web, which quickly found approval among users and occupied an appropriate niche. Despite the variety of platforms for training future specialists, not all of them prepare decent personnel guided only by obtaining material profit. When choosing a platform for training, a potential specialist should put forward a number of criteria for effective evaluation and choice of a platform. This work is devoted to the description of the methodology for ranking existing platforms for the training of SMM specialists, which provides the possibility of rationalizing the choice of the main suppliers when concluding promising contracts for the provision of paid educational services in the subject area using the hierarchy analysis method. The hierarchy analysis method is a mathematical tool for a systematic approach to complex decision-making problems.
Keywords: Republic of South Ossetia, agricultural and industrial complex, digital transformation, training of SMM specialists, hierarchy analysis method.
- Popov Yu.N., Grishina T.V. Competition and socialization of the market economy. Labor and social relations, 2012, vol. 23, no. 11, pp.11-25. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18784032
- Vagin D.Yu., Nemova O.A., Gainova N.D. Viral advertising as a method of promoting goods and services in modern marketing. Actual issues of modern economics, 2019, no. 6-1, pp. 646-648. (In Russian). DOI: 10.34755/IROK.2019.5.5.259
- Zemskov S.B. Social advertising as a communication management resource. Power, 2009, no. 10, pp.41-44. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=12948784
- Antonova O.A. Advertising and PR of modern online education. Ekaterinburg, Azhur, 2021. pp. 671-677. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46441918
- Lanovenko E.V. Modern trends in online education. Modern education: content, technology, quality, 2020, vol. 1, pp. 325-327. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44141690
- Toktasinova N.T., Narmuhametova N.M. Students’ perception of the quality of online education: mixed methods study. International Student Scientific Bulletin, 2021, no. 2, pp. 106. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45691962
- Nefedov A.S. Comparative analysis of the ELECTRE III method and the hierarchy analysis method for solving multicriteria problems. Proceedings of the Bratsk State University. Series: Natural and engineering sciences, 2018, vol. 2, pp. 9-15. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41327339
- Werner A.A. Using the hierarchy analysis method in solving multicriteria problems. Orenburg, Aeterna Publ., 2018. pp. 48-52. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36267664
- Klimenko A.I. Information system “Method of analysis of hierarchies”. Rostov-on-Don, Don State Technical University Publ., 2019. pp. 1094-1095. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39452913
- Davlianidze Ya.S., Grebenyuk K.A. Decision making based on the hierarchy analysis method. Bulletin of the Donetsk National University. Series B. Economics and law. 2019. no. 2. pp. S. 106-113. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41434999
- Korobov V. B. Method of analysis of hierarchies and ranking of influencing factors as alternative tools in socio-economic research. Azimut of Scientific Research: Economics and Management, 2020, vol. 9, no. 3 (32), pp. 210-214. (In Russian). DOI: 10.26140/anie-2020-0903-0047
- Apatova N.V. Using the fuzzy set algorithm and the hierarchy analysis method for knowledge assessment. Simferopol-Gurzuf, Zueva T.V. Publ., 2019. pp. 4-5. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41240809
- Zotov V.V., Gubanov A.V. Social networks as a basis for the interaction of government and non-profit organizations created on a national basis in the space of public communications. Digital Sociology, 2020, vol. 3, no. 2, pp.35-45. (In Russian). DOI: 10.26425/2658-347X-2020-2-35-45
- Ledovaya Ya.A., Tikhonov R.V., Ivanov V.Yu. Organizational and methodological issues of data collection in an online study of the behavior of users of the social network “Facebook” from Russia and the USA. Bulletin of St. Petersburg University. Psychology and pedagogy, 2017, vol. 7, no. 4, pp.308-327. (In Russian). DOI: 10.21638/11701/spbu16.2017.402
- Dmitrichenko L.I., Dzhioeva I.K. Socio-economic systems: the essence of features and transformation trends. New in economic cybernetics, 2021, no. 2, pp. 160-179. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46663657
- Gurieva L.K., Dzhioeva I.K. Prospects for innovative development of agriculture in South Ossetia. Humanitarian and socio-economic sciences, 2021, no. 3 (118), pp.36-38. (In Russian). DOI: 10.18522/1997-2377-2021-118-3-36-38
- Dmitrichenko L.I., Dzhioeva I.K. Transformation processes in the economy of South Ossetia during the development of capitalism. New in economic cybernetics, 2020, no. 2, pp.177-192. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44349906
- Starostin V.S., Okolnishnikova I.Yu. Internet Marketing Technologies in Small Business: Modern Realities and Research Approaches. Bulletin of the Udmurt University. Series Economics and Law, 2020, vol. 30, no. 4, pp.512-519. (In Russian). DOI: 10.35634/2412-9593-2020-30-4-512-519
- Tatarinov K.A. Features of building a line of information products in Russian online education. Azimut of scientific research: pedagogy and psychology, 2019, vol. 8, no. 1(26), pp.254-257. (In Russian). DOI: 10.26140/anip-2019-0801-0063
- Lapidus L.V., Gostilovich A.O., Omarova Sh.A. Peculiarities of penetration of digital technologies into the life of generation Z: values, behavioral patterns and consumer habits of the Internet generation. State Administration. Electronic Bulletin, 2020, no. 83, pp.271-293. (In Russian). DOI: 10.24411/2070-1381-2020-10119
- Tatarinov K.A. Creativity and innovation in the professional competencies of a marketer. Azimut of scientific research: pedagogy and psychology, 2019, vol. 8, no. 1(26), pp.261-264. (In Russian). DOI: 10.26140/anip-2019-0801-0065
- Frolov A.V., Frolova E.S., Antonov A.A. Marketing and branding: automation, artificial intelligence, personalization and mobility. Exploitation of maritime transport, 2019, no. 1 (90), pp.128-132. (In Russian).
- Drozdov S.A., Petrushin V.N., Rytikov G.O. Maths. Elements of linear algebra and analytic geometry. Moscow, MGUP Publ., 2012. 132 p. (In Russian).
- Ivanchuk, N.V. Mathematics and Informatics. Murmansk, Murmansk State University for the Humanities Publ., 2011. 52 p. (In Russian).
Dzhioeva I.K., Badina A.V., Ildarov Sh.A., Eeberdieva M.Kh., Rytikov G.O. Technology ranking of digital educational platforms, intended for the training of SMM specialists. CITISE, 2022, no. 4, pp. 553-568. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.4.50