Kelesh Yu.V., Shishkova O.N., Barteneva A.A.
THE SECTORAL ASPECT OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OF THE REGIONAL ECONOMY
Kelesh Yu.V.1 (Kursk, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Shishkova O.N.1 (Kursk, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Barteneva A.A.1 (Kursk, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1Southwest State University
Abstract. The main research is devoted to identifying the strengths and weaknesses of digital transformation in the leading sectors of the regional economy. The relevance of this study can be confirmed by the fact that modern technological development requires an appropriate rapid response from the regions, which, in turn, should be expressed in the rational construction of the process of digital transformation of the regional economy. Methodology. Legislative acts, current regulatory legal acts and scientific publications on the digital transformation of the sectoral regional economy served as the information base for the study. The following methods are used in this study: statistical analysis, comparison and synthesis, SWOT analysis, graphical visualization of data. Results. 1. An analysis of economic activities in the Kursk region was carried out and their share in the GRP structure was determined. 2. As a result of the identification of two leading industries for the production of products in the Kursk region, a SWOT analysis of the implementation of digital transformation in these industries was carried out, strengths and weaknesses, as well as opportunities and threats were identified. Conclusions. Digital technologies make it possible to revolutionize various sectors of the economy. Digital technologies provide a new qualitative level of the economy. It is for this reason that the process of digital transformation of the regional economy is very relevant, since the overall position of the state in the global high-tech markets depends on the level of its development. Taking into account the identification of the leading sectors of the economy in the Kursk region during the study, an important point is the need to stimulate the process of digitalization in these industries; ways to improve the introduction of digital technologies in industry and agriculture of the Kursk region were proposed.
Keywords: digital transformation, factors of digital transformation, digital economy, regional economy, competitiveness of the economy, types of economic activity, production index, SWOT analysis.
- Izmalkova S.A. Features of the development of the regional socio-economic system in the context of digital transformation. St. Petersburg Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University Publ., 2019. pp. 253-277. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37332687
- Timirgaleeva R.R., Grishin I.Yu. Institutional aspects of digital infrastructure development and problems of its implementation at the regional level. Economics of construction and environmental management, 2018, no. 2 (67), pp. 108-115. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36489717
- Timirgaleeva R.R., Grishin I.Yu. Formation and implementation of the strategy of digital transformation of business. Modern scientific thought, 2019, no. 2, pp. 231-236. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37639065 (In Russian).
- Timirgaleeva R.R., Grishin I.Yu. Digital transformation of the regional economic complex. Scientific and methodological electronic journal “Concept”, 2018, no. 12, pp. 135-144. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36645000
- Kharchenko E.V., Zhilyakov D.I., Zyukin D.A. The success of the development of agricultural production in the Kursk region and the importance of state support. International Agricultural Journal, 2021, vol. 64, no. 1 (379), pp. 53-56. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44842376
- Babkin A.V., Burkaltseva D.D., Kosten D.G., Formation of the digital economy in Russia: essence, features, technical normalization, problems of development. Scientific and technical bulletin of SPbPU. Economic sciences, 2017, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 9-25. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29422683
- Klochkov V.V. The influence of “digital economy” technologies on the industrial sector. Druker’s Bulletin, 2018, no. 2, pp. 59-67. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32752026
- Rozdolskaya I.V., Vistorobskaya E.N., Grebenik L.G. The use of HR analytics and digital technologies resources in the conditions of transition to a networked digital economy. Bulletin of the Belgorod University of Cooperation, Economics and Law, 2017, no. 5 (66), pp. 129-143. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29962576
- Sudarushkina I.V., Stefanova N.A. Digital economy. Azimut of scientific research: economics and management, 2017, vol. 6, no. 1 (18), pp.182-184. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29024923
- Timirgaleeva R.R. Grishin I.Yu. Korotitskaya V.V. Organization of business processes of tourist and recreational activities based on digital economy technologies. NovaInfo.Ru, 2018, no. 88, pp. 38-43 (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35420511
- Korovin G.B. Architecture of the agent-based model for the region’s industrial complex digital transformation. Journal of new economy, 2020, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 158-174. DOI: https://doi.org/10.29141/2658-5081-2020-21-3-8
- Baryshev R.A., Tsvetochkina I.A., Babina O.I. Transformation of university libraries during the digital era. Journal of Siberian Federal University. Humanities & Social Sciences, 2020, vol. 1, no. 7, pp. 1073-1089. DOI: https://doi.org/10.17516/1997-1370-0627
- Smolyaninova, O.G., Egle, E.S., Ivanov, N.A. Strategic upgrade of the Master’s programme “Mediation in Education” in digital transformation context. Journal of Siberian Federal University. Humanities & Social Sciences, 2020, vol. 13, no. 9, pp. 1481-1498. DOI: https://doi.org/10.17516/1997-1370-0657
- Kelesh Yu.V., Bessonova E. A. Implementation of strategic priorities for the digital transformation of the regional economy in response to the challenges of rapid technological development. Bulletin NGIE, 2021, vol. 5 (120), pp. 111-125. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.24412/2227-9407-2021-5-111-125
- Lepore D., Coacci F., Intermediaries boosting the digital transformation of SMES: a comparative analysis between Italy and the Russian federation. State and municipal management. Scholar notes, 2020, no. 4, pp. 178-184. DOI: https://doi.org/10.22394/2079-1690-2020-1-4-178-184
Kelesh Yu.V., Shishkova O.N., Barteneva A.A. The sectoral aspect of the development of the digital transformation of the regional economy // CITISE. 2022. №. 4. pp.518-533. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.4.47